Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #1841  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
god. i wish my voice was deeper.
Lots of practice. Don’t force it too quickly, though, or you might damage your vocal cords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I like KittyBeary's white mage costume and it makes me think about digging my own back out.
Hm, if you can figure yours out, maybe I’ll dig out my own WHM cosplay from years ago and update it.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-16-2019, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Hm, if you can figure yours out, maybe I’ll dig out my own WHM cosplay from years ago and update it.
Close enough, at least. Wish I could have this hood without the robe attached, I've got different layers I'd much rather be wearing but they don't stack nicely.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-16-2019, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1843  
Sounds like a Thing you should petition Galla about.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-16-2019, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
ugh. my laziness has ruined the next two days for me just like it ruined the last two

I feel you on that, Chocobo!
I do the opposite, though... I never shave. I feel more comfortable with my body when it's fuzzy. But then, I run into the issue of some people thinking that I am "dirty" or that I "don't care about [my] appearance" because I choose to not shave.

Someone recently thought I was transgender because I am hairy. I'm a cis female and it kinda hurt my feelings a little because I feel happy and feminine, but some people feel as though a hairy woman can never be "feminine" and I don't like that stereotype that hairy women are unclean. :(

I don't know if you're familiar with PatrickStarr, but he has a video on Youtube about how to get the cleanest, smoothest shave
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-16-2019, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1845  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
My great-grandfather broke his right hand when he was young, so he taught himself how to write left-handed. He stayed left-handed for the rest of his life, even after his right hand healed.
I'm left-handed myself, but some things I do right-handed. :0

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-16-2019, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
ugh. my laziness has ruined the next two days for me just like it ruined the last two

Old Posted 10-16-2019, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1847  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Sounds like a Thing you should petition Galla about.
I mean, I could just do it myself.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-16-2019, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Should we have a white robe party?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-16-2019, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1849  
Um....

I think "white robe party" doesn't sound great...

Maybe "toga party"??
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-16-2019, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
I started trying to play Kingdom of Knuffel but I'm mostly just confused.
Old Posted 10-17-2019, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1851  
actually, funnily enough i picked up the habit from my mother so i totally understand that. she had a fuzzier face than my father some days x''D but yeah no matter how close the shave is the roots are still left in the skin and can be felt with a little pressure. pulling each hair out one by one is time-consuming but it removes even the root which leaves the face softer and keeps away discolouration from stubble, also because the hairs are new and tapered they aren't as dramatic when they emerge after a plucking unlike a shave where they are thicker and sheared so that the exposed base is facing out

it would be generous to say i have a bit of a chavvish face in regards to how thin and spottily it grows(and with my last bout of sickness it is even thinner now and there is a lot less of it) so it always looks bad and unkempt.

i will say this though, if i wasn't so sensitive to chemicals i would definitely take a shiny doll face and just soak the hairs dead but i would just get burns so there is no point
Old Posted 10-17-2019, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
For me it hurts too much to pluck each hair. ;_;

(Also yeah some items don't stack well :x Forever layering problems LOL )

Old Posted 10-17-2019, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1853  
i can understand that too XD personally i prefer the pain of pulling them all out to the perpetual discomfort of shaving. for me it's just paying up all the discomfort up at once and once the hair is pulled it takes days for the next one to show up so you dont have to do any extra anything while that is happening. besides after like the fifth or six one you kind of adjust to it and it's not so bad(just don't try and grab several at once, that is still heckin' painful). mostly it's a time commitment, can you justify sitting/standing for that long in front of a mirror with a bright light slow-cooking your retinas? XD
Old Posted 10-17-2019, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Man, wonder if I’d be able to grow facial hair even if I did start HRT.

...TBH I’m probably just better off using makeup to fake it. Did a decent job last time, for what I had on hand. Being an artist pays off.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-17-2019, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1855  
Lasers, fam. Lasers.

Old Posted 10-17-2019, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'd like to grow facial hair but idk if i'd be able to shave bc i have terrible acne.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-17-2019, 11:11 AM Reply With Quote