Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #17  
Dealio! I'm gonna make a chick because "no room" so it was "necessary." And also I wanna play a chick. xD

As far as the runes go, I have no heckin' clue. I'm too poor to have ever purchased runes x.x
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
TcT welp it was only two dollars.... maye it takes a while?

and go ahaead!! we need badass ladies in theis world XD
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
Bad ass it is! I'll introduce her as soon as the lockdown is over. x3
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
yas!!! she is Asian and i love herXD she is so cute!!!!! i think she and Ian woudl get along well XD, more so after he relises how she feels abotu Mavrick, they can murder the prick together XD
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #21  
That's kind of what I was thinking too! I tried to work with the plot to make her. Might give us something to work with ^^

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
woo a strong women character that WONT end up the love intrest XDXDcos Ian aprechiates women... but he's nto atracted to them kind of thing XD. Like he can play the straight husband/boyfrined if needed... but the girls wont get much otu of it other then emotional support XD
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #23  
Aren's gay too, but hasn't had a chance to realize it. xDDDD So yes! This will be great! I'm posting today, so I'm gonna do the thing where I respond to the oldest posts first (Sun's excepting, his will go last because he takes forever to respond). But I've got my writey pants on today. All I'm missing is coffeeeee and I'm about to remedy that.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
XDXD sounds like a plan yho XD
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #25  
Mhm! And now I'm all caught up, so I might write some backup characters or work on Boog. //shrug

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
nods that soudns cool I gotta get the 'daily relfection' thing form this program im in done XD
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #27  
Huh. Sounds like a fun assignment x3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
its bascily just writting down what we remeber form the 'class' XD X3
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #29  
Oh that sounds easy as heck!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
it is and isn't XD the other students can be distracting so we dont get much done in teh lesson itself ..... but hey im gettgin paid for this XD
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #31  
Oh shit, how did you get lucky enough to get paid to go to school?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
its nto school school it's a program that helps adults ages 19-30 find work. they have to have had a reall hard time, or have a disability that is hindering them
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote