Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #17  
Deaaaal! I'm gonna kinda let you have the reins for this first part while I get acclimated to the setting, but my goodness, I am so very excited!-
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
That's fine I'll do my best!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
It's gonna be great either way!! Lemme know when you get your char up? I'm going to get ready for work super quick. It's in two hours, but I gotta be pretty or I won't make money. Blaaaagh
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
It's gonna be great either way!! Lemme know when you get your char up? I'm going to get ready for work super quick. It's in two hours, but I gotta be pretty or I won't make money. Blaaaagh
He's up!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #21  
Okay, I'm out of the shower but I've gotta put on my face and change my bandages lest I break open and turn into a blood fountain again XD I'll be back though and I've already got ideas for both characters if you want to throw up a first post!!
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ummm. Is it okay my characters aren't necessarily good aligned? XD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #23  
Quote:
Okay, I'm out of the shower but I've gotta put on my face and change my bandages lest I break open and turn into a blood fountain again XD I'll be back though and I've already got ideas for both characters if you want to throw up a first post!!
I was hoping we could discuss a bit more about where we're gonna start before I make the starting thread, but woah are you okay there with the bleeding and bandages?
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh yes good point! Then I'll try to hurry so I can put them up. And yeah, I'm fine! The flesh flap has reattached itself kind of. I got into a fight with an aluminum can of chicken broth while nursing my sick fiance back to health...ehm...Pretty embarrassing but uh...yeah... XD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #25  
Oh gosh that has happened to me and I'm just

Oh god I am so sorry.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
I can take the bandaid off tonight to show you. It's looking a lot better. If it broke apart again, at least it wouldn't tear as far (I hope) as it did before. But! I'm out of the shower and writing my characters now!

So is magic a thing in this? Should it be a thing but be very frowned upon and few people have it orrr? xD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Default   #27  
Quote:
I can take the bandaid off tonight to show you. It's looking a lot better. If it broke apart again, at least it wouldn't tear as far (I hope) as it did before. But! I'm out of the shower and writing my characters now!

So is magic a thing in this? Should it be a thing but be very frowned upon and few people have it orrr? xD
I think so yes, and definitely, it'd make for a nice plot, an overhaul of a system that looks down on people for something they cannot help. I have a few magical Ocs we can use and I'm sure Grumpy Mc Doctor pants would b eon board.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
omg. Is your doctor a grumpy pants too? That tempts me to bring Simon in, but he's a lot like your doctor but with lasers and not biological manipulation. Oh geeze, can I bring him in? He could come in and try to be like, an apprentice to your doctor.
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #29  
But he's kind of evil. So uh...would that work? Because I think it would be hilarious and he is my favorite of my oc's but he also has a lot of the similar qualities like a flawless memory and all that jam. Kinda based that ability off the Bookmen from D.Gray Man
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Quote:
omg. Is your doctor a grumpy pants too? That tempts me to bring Simon in, but he's a lot like your doctor but with lasers and not biological manipulation. Oh geeze, can I bring him in? He could come in and try to be like, an apprentice to your doctor.
He is and YES PLEASE! I'll start working on one or two others to bring in for now! but I guess we still need a staring point for each of our OCs?
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #31  
Okay, I have my first character up. Was thinking she could come to him with a prosthetic arm that she wants attached (to replace one of her current arms). She's wanting to uh...upgrade...herself.

We could have Simon come in begging for a job as an apprentice? Also, keep in mind my art used is not my own. I feel so guilty for using it. xD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Quote:
Okay, I have my first character up. Was thinking she could come to him with a prosthetic arm that she wants attached (to replace one of her current arms). She's wanting to uh...upgrade...herself.

We could have Simon come in begging for a job as an apprentice? Also, keep in mind my art used is not my own. I feel so guilty for using it. xD
I don't mind, if you ever want me to I can draw designs for you!

that sounds fine with me, he can def do the prosthetic she wants and Simon's help would be both appreciated and wanted even if grump doesn't act like it right away.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote