Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The King of Hell
Default   #1521  
Ah! Terrific, thank you captain Kaderin for opening the gates of hell once more on Trisphee!

How are you?
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Exhausted and in need of a vacation. Which is ironic since most people are itching to get back to work. But my main job is janitorial so, even though the building has been closed, I've still been cleaning. In fact, the only thing I haven't cleaned is the art curator's office and the room where we store art that was donated to our permanent collection. Wverything else has been scrubbed, mopped, sorted, and reorganized.
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1523  
*pops head in timidly* ._.;
Um, hey, hi. Am I in the right place?
I heard this is where sugar was created and nightmares are exterminated.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-29-2020, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Jeez sounds like a blast!! Take a vacation to the south! I'll cook for you and show you lots of cool bugs!!

Welcome to Hell Merskelly! Make yourself at home. This absolutely is the place where sugar was created and nightmares are grown!
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1525  
Thanks Satan. ^-^
I'll just plop myself into the nearest pool of acid if it's cool with you.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-29-2020, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
is there a seat for this mortal body at that table of yours?
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1527  
Just as soon as someone is willing to pay me about $500 to not work for a week (and afford to travel), I may actually get a vacation. Until then, you just gotta come here and hang out.
With my work schedule how it is, I can take an extended weekend off and take people camping in Glacier Park. Or maybe Yellowstone.
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Wow has this thread really been dead since 2017?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 04-29-2020, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #1529  
@Merskelly Totally fine with me! I love your avi btw!

@Void Of course of course, welcome! Come in, sit, treat yourself to some frosted eyes or buttered fingers if you so dare!

@Kade Damnn, maybe one day, camping trip in Glacier or Yellowstone sounds like a blast!

@Monbon Yeah pretty hard to believe huh? Kinda sad been gone for so long but eh I was a pissed off kid didn't need to go dragging all my bitterness into such a sweet community. Missed you guys, glad I finally got the energy to come back.
Old Posted 04-29-2020, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
They are both really cool places. I've only been to Yellowstone twice, but when I was a kid my family would go camping in Glacier at least once, sometimes twice, per summer. I know the basic touristy stuff but also fun tidbits about stuff like the weeping wall and trick falls.
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 10:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1531  
@ Satan: >u< Huhu, thank you. *sinks into puddle* I like your hell pupper. ewe

@ Kaderin: I've only been to Yellowstone the one time on that bus trip last year, :D and I picked up a book from one of the souvenir shops called Yellowstone Ghost stories. o-o I've never heard of the Weeping Wall or Trick Falls tho. Sounds mysterious.

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ah, those are Glacier Park things, not Yellowstone. Gotta come visit me (and Derpy!) to learn about them!
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1533  
Oh! <x} No wonder the tour guide didn't mention them, hehe.
I did stay at an infamous haunted hotel in South Dakota tho for a night, called Hotel Alex Johnson in Rapid City. 8[ Nothing scary or weird happened, but the hotel didn't have water and I thought that was odd. >->;
^_^ I'd love to visit you and Derpy. Montana is kinda pretty and spacious. :] Not nearly as hot and busy as Hell-er, I mean California. <xD

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Tbh, the weeping wall and trick falls aren't huge secrets as areas, but these days, unless you know about them, they just look like a waterfall and a wet wall.
The weeping wall used to have water flowing down it. A lot of water. So you would roll your windows down and rhw the water would spray in and hit everyone. But it hasn't been like that since I was a kid. (Thanks global warming/climate change!)
And trick falls is a waterfall that has a kind of hole that water flows through, but it also flows over the top. It's hard to explain, but is really cool. The last time I was there though, it was really dry, so the waternwasn't flowing over the top.

Edit: Ah' I found a little video clip of it! (It's actual name is Running Eagle Falls.)
https://youtu.be/TUHHL9g0ySQ
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-30-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1535  
Oh wow, that looks really neat! :o Like a waterfall with a secret smaller, surprise waterfall joining it. x]
It sucks how much climate change has totally changed up a lot of the natural landscapes and environments we all used to know as kids. <:c Like, when I was growing up, there were lots of rainstorms and thunderstorms in the spring and winter. And I had never heard of brush fires being a YEARLY occurrence. 8/ Sure there were some, and one or two got really bad, but it wasn't as huge threat as earthquakes now. T-T I haven't felt an earthquake in about 6 years...and we're still overdue for a big one. ]B/ Yike.

But here's something from California I visited with my dad on a little hike near where he lives. :D It's called Heart Rock, because of the shape cutout in the rock that naturally formed. It kinda looks like a Cthulhu skull to me, but it too has a waterfall beside it that is typically active during the early spring or summer rainy season. :o I went in the summer so I got to see the waterfall, but on the trail to and from heart rock, there are huge colonies of ladybugs near the creeks. <x3 It's ticklish and whimsical when they fly past you.

Here's a picture of Heart Rock/Seely creek falls.

:D The rock is actually bigger than it looks, since two or three adults can fit in the circle and heart, but the falls are pretty tiny and little kids often like to play in the water.

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
That looks awesome! Derpy, we need to take a picture of you in the heart! XD

Yeah, it's really sad how climate change effecting all these things so much. And not really very slowly. We can see the changes happening as we get older. Fire seasons are starting earlier and lasting longer, winters and springs have less snow and rain. Even right now instead of mild spring temperatures, we're having temps in the high 70s here. It hit close to 80 yesterday.
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
all welcome, demons, hell, satan, welcome to hell