Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default   #193  
Busy repeating one of the few batter recipes he knew in his head, he didn't expect Tsae to sit around and engage him in conversation more than she already had. It made him pause, just long enough to glance back at her before he put his hands back to work. "Probably not like you've got in mind. I like to be around people. But, there are some cozy places in the Shiverpeaks, if you don't mind the cold."

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 07:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
She can't tell if he's messing with her, or not. Has he not seen how she dresses?

"I'm going to assume you're joking, since you wouldn't want me to freeze to death. Also, going to need a citation on Norns being people." She yawns, rolling her shoulders and stretching, then hops up from her seat again.

"I have a better idea, be right back." Darting to her bedroom, she starts rummaging through her cabinets until she digs out a big cloth map of Tyria, returning to the kitchen with it. Paying no mind to Gambooge anymore and with the aid of some pins and nails, she rigs it up on the ceiling beam, effectively dividing them on either side of the room.

"Okay," she tells him excitedly. "I'm going to close my eyes and shoot, you tell me where it hits."

Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #195  
"TSAE! PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

Syrgei is standing in the open doorway, both hands on the door frame, looking more than a little concerned with the situation.
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
The sudden excitement in her voice was more than enough for Gambooge to stop what he was doing to watch her dart out of the room. It was... actually pretty impressive seeing how fast she had the cloth strung up. He could see where she was going even before she said she was going to shoot in his direction.

And yet, the suddenly appeared Syrgei was the only one concerned with the situation.

Gamby looked over at him, specks of stone and dust hovering around his raised hand. "Oh, you back for breakfast?"

Old Posted 01-11-2017, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #197  
"Lyss! Fuck!" Tsae nearly jumps out of her skin at the sound of his raised voice, whirling around and training her gun on her towering definitely-not-really-friend, and coming very close to pulling the trigger. After a few tense seconds, she lowers the weapon and lets out the breath she'd been holding.

"Could you, please, not sneak up on me in the future?" she asks of him in the calmest voice she can muster. "It's not good for either of our health." Giving him a pointed look, she snaps her weapon-hand out, nearly backwards, and fires blindly in the direction of the map.

Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Anything Syrgei was going to say is cut off by the gunshot. Still paused in the doorway, Syrgie's eyes are focused on Gambooge, expecting any sign that her blind bullet had hit him.
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote