Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #51569  
it's ok, with a neck like that it's neigh on impossible XD
Old Posted 07-12-2020, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I wonder what turkey neck meat taste like. Or maybe not. Especially with all the bones.

...I don't know any other way to word that without any sort of euphemism.
I would guess that it tastes similar to chicken necks? Or maybe have the same kind of texture?

My mom grew up eating chicken necks and stuff like pigs feet *puke*
Apparently, it's really tasty?
:O
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-12-2020, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #51571  
I've never had chicken necks either. Not knowingly at least. It's possible that it was in some sort of mystery meat thing I had as a child.

People also like cow tongue. Seeing that on the shelves is...something. But at least it isn't going to waste.
Old Posted 07-12-2020, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Don't think I've had chicken neck, either. o_O

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 04:22 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #51573  
bleck! my father grew up with necks and organs but i myself just do not have the constitution for it x_______x those were the animal's eating parts that you want me to now eat?? nah, like, nah.

though on a less grim topic that lil' lad sure can bop!
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o;
Yyyyyyes.
>u<; Just muscle flesh for me please!
No eyeballs, no feet, no liver, no faces.
>.>; I don't even eat hot dogs anymore, they don't sit well with my gut.

Also,

I'm all for that LESS GRIM BOPPIN'! <xD

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-13-2020, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51575  
Oh my X'hal! I remember that video that that gif comes from!
It's Mickey Mouse Through The Looking Glass! I had that video on VHS as a kid! C:

My new computer is driving me crazy, though!! >:T
It's brand, spankin' new, but STILL loads very slowly, sometimes freezes altogether...
It's literally making me so angry! It's fucking brand new!! I just set it up like less than a week ago???
>:(

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it sounds like you either have already got malware or else it it came with bloatware installed x_____x;;;

tinned sausage isn't good for anyone

Old Posted 07-13-2020, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51577  
It's driving me up the wall! >:(
And I already have very low patience today because I've called my case manager every day last week and she never called me back! I have a new psychiatrist and I NEED to talk to them so that I can get my blood labs done and also to refill my script for next month! I'm feeling extremely angry and triggered because feeling like I'm being ignored or like no one cares about my wellbeing really makes my 'symptoms' get much more riled up and it triggers me very much...

I feel like I can hear those little snacks singing, "Let's go down to the lobby, let's go down to the lobby..."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
is there any way to relive the stress while you wait for someone to get back to you or is this about where things will stay until they do?

yes, and it seems noone in the background is much into their spiel!
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51579  
I have loads of anxiety meds I could take, and have been taking... It's just so frustrating when I'm trying to do what I can to stay out of the hospital, like I'm taking my meds and being compliant, I'm trying hard to reach out when things are not so well. My therapist has been on maternity leave for about two-ish months now, so I haven't had her support through this. It's just that since my old psychiatrist is moving on to a new clinic, I really, really, need to see this new psychiatrist to get my scripts filled and to order my labs for next month..
I'm trying to avoid using my anxiety meds if I can help it, but I've definitely been using them more and more. After all, that's what they are there for, I guess...

I would be scared if in the intermission of my movie, everyone's snacks became sentient and were like, "HAYYYY. LET'S GO TO THE LOBBY!" I'd be so scared! The people in the background as traumatized!

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i cannot imagine how that feels. i must confess i am woefully out of my depths to do more than listen and be here for you. i hope that it would suffice?

i would recommend doing a quick google search for a listen-line. it might be good to hear another human being who can talk with you and keep you in a position where your stress does not raise any higher

hehe, traumatized and a little dubious about the quality of the treats on display? for sure i wouldn't be keen on drinking out of a sentient cup
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51581  
Honestly, just knowing that I have friends who care is super helpful. :)
I've calmed down a little bit, but I am definitely going to call again tomorrow because this is absolutely ridiculous. >:T It shouldn't be that being poor means I get less quality treatment than someone who is rich! Being in the system sucks... and I'm so upset with myself for letting my pride prevent me from actually using and accepting the help I got while I had good insurance. I was stupid.

I keep feeling like if you drank from a sentient cup... it's like you're drinking out it's brain!!!
O_O

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
just make sure the office is actually open to take calls. with the state of the world office hours are more of a suggestion than an absolute

yeah, i was thinking brain too. though i was also thinking the liquid ought to come out of its mouth whenever it speaks though i can see how that would end poorly
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51583  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
Oh my X'hal! I remember that video that that gif comes from!
It's Mickey Mouse Through The Looking Glass! I had that video on VHS as a kid! C:

:D I saw that one too! <xD I didn't notice it until you pointed it out! Wow!
That's the one where he steals the Queen card from the King card and goes dancing with her, and the King gets pissed off and yanks her away and kicks Mickey out right? <xD

@ Chocobo: x] I can't stop thinking about brain juice, and juice blood or leaky cups and it's making me want to get a soda and poke a hole into the cup. <x'D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-13-2020, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Merskelly; Yes! I think that's the one! :D I really liked that one!! And the king card called all the card army and Mickey was being chased all around and he jumped back into the looking glass and it was a dream the whole time! >U< I miss those old VHS videos!

Chocobo; The clinic is open, it's just there's no real schedule there, no one tells me anything that's going on with my team. My case manager should have replied to my calls by now... It kinda feels like I'm ignored sometimes, which is a big trigger for me. So sometimes I will call and they'll say, "Oh yes, she is on another call, she will return your call in 30 minutes"... a whole day passes and I don't hear from her. I call the next day, the same thing... This goes on all week. I called today and they said, "Oh, she's not in this week"... !!! WELL. You could have TOLD me LAST week! And they never seem to know when she's coming back.... And I can't get into contact with my psychiatrist on my own, for some stupid reason I have to go through my case manager. The medication I take is sooooo difficult to get each month lately.. >:(

I feel that way about Mrs. Buttersworth too. Like, when you pour her out, you're pouring out HER BRAIN!!! O_O

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!