Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #97  
Finally get to see a doctor tomorrow, but I have such a lack of faith in them caring enough to do anything helpful...it feels pointless. But that doesn't mean I get to skip out on all the fun anxiety of going.
Old Posted 04-23-2018, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
So there's this rustling and clanking sound happening underneath our bathroom floor. And my sister thought she heard breathing but isn't quite sure...

If we're being haunted it was nice knowing you guys. x_x

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-23-2018, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #99  
I forgot to grab my painkillers when I switched to lighter coat.
Which sucks, because I woke up in an abnormal amount of pain today

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-24-2018, 07:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I couldn't find a desk at Goodwill today D:

Also, really bad toothache. Teeth problems.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-24-2018, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #101  
The limited edition pen I wanted is already sold out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 04-25-2018, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
My painkillers are no longer working. This shit is 800mg, one pill 3 times a day. 3 pills at once doesn't even seem to help at all. But it's just ibuprofen. I want to be happy my future father in law gave me a giant bottle of prescription strength ibuprofen, but if it isn't working....

I really need to get the money together to go to the doctor... Get a referral for a goddamn MRI... coz this shit is insane now...

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 04-25-2018, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #103  
Sorry to double-post, but

Just found out I'm OVER my amount of hours for the work study program this semester. So that's half our income gone. I thought I had more time, and was just now looking into finding a summer job, so now I only have one more-- maybe one and a half-- paychecks coming. So now I need to hurry and my fucking body isn't even capable of working a proper fucking schedule. I'm so fucking fucked and we JUST fucking got back on our feet. FUCK.

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 07:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Double-posting is explicitly OK according to the Trisphee rules, so you're good.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #105  
Procrastinated getting out of bed. I'm going back to work tomorrow at a new location and I'm anxious/nervous. I'm hoping it's not too different, and that I have good coworkers.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
whenever I'm not home my landlord likes to look in my room and gets mad at my roommate when it's dirty, who in turn has to relay the message to me
he says he understands cause I work but like
the mess isn't from work, it's from having no energy to even live lately
it took me 3 days to clean the cat litter and rat bedding 'cause I've just been laying in bed trying to recharge but nothing is helping
it doesn't always get out of hand, but it just always seems to when my landlord decides to peek in it
also I'm p sure it's an invasion of privacy to do that but I don't wanna say shit and risk getting kicked out cause I can't go back to my dad's,not again
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #107  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkydoodle View Post
whenever I'm not home my landlord likes to look in my room and gets mad at my roommate when it's dirty, who in turn has to relay the message to me
he says he understands cause I work but like
the mess isn't from work, it's from having no energy to even live lately
it took me 3 days to clean the cat litter and rat bedding 'cause I've just been laying in bed trying to recharge but nothing is helping
it doesn't always get out of hand, but it just always seems to when my landlord decides to peek in it
also I'm p sure it's an invasion of privacy to do that but I don't wanna say shit and risk getting kicked out cause I can't go back to my dad's,not again
pretty sure they legally have to give you at least SOME notice they're coming by. Look into it.

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
They have to give notice to enter the property unless there's some imminent need (since they do OWN the property) but they're allowed to look in through the windows since that's something anyone could see. Close the blinds.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
Default   #109  
I live on the 2nd floor and always have the blinds closed 'cause i dont like light
and i guess he does give notice since my roommate lets him in
but the notice isnt to enter MY room
so i guess there's no notice there
idk, i'm trying to save to move out and have my absolute own apartment tho
between the landlord and my roommate i just dont feel comfortable here anymore
Old Posted 04-26-2018, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
My new job location is really slow and we're going into our off season. I only have 18 hours next week. Ugh. More time for me to get my real estate license and dive into a better career opportunity.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-27-2018, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #111  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkydoodle View Post
I live on the 2nd floor and always have the blinds closed 'cause i dont like light
and i guess he does give notice since my roommate lets him in
but the notice isnt to enter MY room
so i guess there's no notice there
idk, i'm trying to save to move out and have my absolute own apartment tho
between the landlord and my roommate i just dont feel comfortable here anymore
Just to chime in on this, unless the lease says differently, landlords generally need to provide 24 hours notice before entering except in emergencies. So unless they are calling and your roommate just isn't relaying the message, then there should be physical evidence of their notice (in the form of an official notice either mailed or left on or under your apartment door.) It could just be that your roommate is being dumb and letting them in even without notice from how it sounds to me.
And unfortunately, while they may not have given notice specific to your room, they don't actually have to. Notice of intent to enter covers the entire apartment.
Hope things get better for you though!

My daily awful: period cramps. 'Nuff said.
Old Posted 04-27-2018, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
It's going to cost a fortune to fix my teeth.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-27-2018, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote