Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #51585  
:D That's the one! I saw that cartoon on a DVD of The Disney Three Musketeers Movie. X] That's where I remember it from. It was one of the Special Feature Shorts. It came out the year before my grandma was born in 1936. :]

^_^ I like watching a bunch of old cartoons. There's something about them that's kinda vintage and charming. Though of course there are some that have some pretty outdated culture views and humor and stuff. 8/
:] I was watching the Minnie the Moocher Betty Boop Cartoon a couple days ago. x] That was kinda creepy but also silly. x} And I dig the big band music so that was a plus with Cab Calloway and his band.

oWo Braaaainnnnssss.~

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-13-2020, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
QuQ Thank you chocobo <3 for the trade

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51587  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
:D That's the one! I saw that cartoon on a DVD of The Disney Three Musketeers Movie. X] That's where I remember it from. It was one of the Special Feature Shorts. It came out the year before my grandma was born in 1936. :]

^_^ I like watching a bunch of old cartoons. There's something about them that's kinda vintage and charming. Though of course there are some that have some pretty outdated culture views and humor and stuff. 8/
:] I was watching the Minnie the Moocher Betty Boop Cartoon a couple days ago. x] That was kinda creepy but also silly. x} And I dig the big band music so that was a plus with Cab Calloway and his band.

oWo Braaaainnnnssss.~
Oooo! I haven't seen the Three Musketeers, but I remember that video from this collection of Mickey Mouse movies I had on VHS.
This is the one I had;

"The Spirit of Mickey"! They had some great shorts on there, one with a band that got swept up by a tornado, but still played to the end of the song, then one where Goofy, Donald Duck and Mickey go "camping" but Goofy is a bad driver and their camper gets all sorts of messed up. Then the classic one with Pluto and the cat, I think that one won an award, actually!

I recently found my copy of The Three Caballeros ! It used to be a favorite of mine!

EEeee. Have you guys ever watched that Epic Meal Time video where they are BRAINS?! (I am glad I checked this before I sent it, I almost wrote 'where they ate BRAS?!')
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i actually have that cab calloway song! it's certainly not the same listening to a slide whistle without a picture to go with, haha

braaaains, braiiiirrrglh, blrugglher! *splooshing noise as everything comes out*

no worries ^^ i occasionally like to pass out goodies to people who post in the corral, it is nice to see activity<3<3
Old Posted 07-14-2020, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #51589  
Ohhh, I've always been familiar with that song but never knew who it was by or the name.
Old Posted 07-14-2020, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Seeing old Disney stuff makes me happy ;-; and nostalgic

Old Posted 07-14-2020, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51591  
:] I've never actually seen The Three Caballeros.

Also, I love the song in the other Betty Boop cartoon, where she's Snow White, and the Queen turns into a dragon after she turns Koko the clown into a spook! <x] I think Cab Calloway also sings and dances in that one. The Saint James Infirmary Blues is the song name.

Same here Kitty. ;u; I miss Fantasia a lot. ;.; Especially the dinosaur part of the movie.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-15-2020, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
iiiiif i am not mistaken they rotoscope hm into all of the cartoons he sang in. if there is a moment where someone stops to do a fluid dance that is probably him, hahaha
Old Posted 07-15-2020, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51593  
You are correcto! x] Though that sort of animation around him kinda looks off from the rest of the cartoon, so it gives it a little creepy realistic look. <X]
Eerie.

And it looks like Kitty is ready for Halloween already! :D

Old Posted 07-15-2020, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yes, around this time I start thinking about Halloween. ._.

Old Posted 07-16-2020, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #51595  
I might be ready for that and Christmas decorations to come out soon.
Old Posted 07-16-2020, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh man, i think i could get behind halloween in july QwQ would anyone be interested in that?
Old Posted 07-17-2020, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51597  
...*raises hand* .U.
*waves hand aggressively* >:]
That way I could get away with walkin' around dressed as the grim reaper...or a time-traveler...or cookie monster. >XD

Old Posted 07-18-2020, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
haha, i mean virtually x''D it is too hot to be a fluffy blue friend atm
Old Posted 07-18-2020, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51599  
/:] Then how to theme park mascots do it every summer?
>:] Ten minutes at a time.
>:D I wanna be cookie monster and confuse people one day!~

Old Posted 07-18-2020, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
economic desperation and occasionally those wee personal fans
Old Posted 07-18-2020, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!