Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #65  
Victor shakes his head a bit. "You didn't upset me." That happened before she came. "And I wouldn't know how to talk about it..." Even if he wanted to. Especially since it does involve his parents to some extent. He shrugs a bit. "Maybe that's so." But he doesn't want to push enough to make James go away period. He definitely doesn't want that, though he doesn't want things to continue as they have been either. "Thank you." He says simply as the other essentially picks out his clothes.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
The made smiled looking for casual yet smart trousers for go with the top she had picked. "I'm guessing this has something to do with James, he acts quite ungrateful at times." she sighed shaking her head "I-I'm sorry I should mind my tongue he is still your brother." she said quietly "I wish my twin would be as considerate as you have been to him." she brought out a loose pair of cargo pants and held it towards Victor and the top smiling "I think the outfit you chose for him suited him well it was cute." she said thinking what kind of pelt would go with it or even if a belt should be used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #67  
Victor nods a bit. "He...just has different tastes." Apparently. "Don't worry about it, keeping secrets isn't the best way to go either." Or lying. Which usually comes along with those secrets. It's how they've gotten to here, in some part or anything. "Your twin?" He looks up at her, his head tilted a bit. "You have a twin?" He didn't know of that, not that he would have the chance to, but still. "I thought it was cute too, but he...doesn't exactly think the same." If that wasn't just very obvious. He sighs a bit, thinking about it. "He needs new clothes either way..." Especially if it's really as cold as he makes it out to be.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
The maid looked back at him as she went through the belts that he had, he was looking for one that would compliment the rest of the outfit "Well he should learn that sometimes it's good to just go with the flow instead of fighting against the current." he said gently shaking her head deciding it would likely look better without a belt so got some socks out for him. She smiled nodding "A twin brother.... he's about an hour older." her voice warm "Right now you have to be tough on him, sometimes it's needed." sighing she moved to see the kind of shoes he may way to wear with them "Where he really doesn't get seen his clothing has got tatty and worn... I agree he really does new clothing, so what you've done for his present is nice." her voice was respectful at all times as she handed him the shoes waiting to see if he approved of her choice for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 11-01-2012, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #69  
"Yeah, but part of me is kind of happy that he does fight..." Though Victor wishes he wouldn't do it all the time. But Victor not fighting the current is how they got to where they are now, or a part of it at least. "How...is your relationship with him...if you don't mind me asking?" It might help him a bit, and if not, he's still curious either way. He nods a bit as she talks. "That's why I got him clothes instead of trying to find something else." It's something he knows James needs and he thought he wouldn't dislike/hate it as much as he does. "Thank you." At least someone thinks his gift was nice, even if the person he gave it to doesn't like it. He takes the shoes and lays them next to the clothes he now has laid out on his bed. He nods again. "This is good, thank you." He smiles at her.
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote