Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #33  
"Not to say some of them wouldn't know what looks good though..." Victor has met some very helpful people when he does shop. But there is, also, the other end of the spectrum which he tends to run into more. He just blinks at his brother, a bit surprised. "Why do they scare you?" He doesn't see why they should. They're just people so it shouldn't be a big deal or anything.

"What's the problem with changing here?" He tilts his head a bit. "I guess you could change in my bathroom..." He's willing to allow that as long as James comes back in the clothes he bought. "Long as you come back in those clothes."
Old Posted 10-20-2012, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
James looked at him nodding to what he was saying though he didn't have an idea what the hell he was on about. "You realize this is all going over my head but I'll take your word for it." he stated though fidgited when he was asked why he was scared of Victor's friends "N-nevermind..." he whispered looking to the floor it would be easy to see he was unsettled by the whole idea. hearing the question he looked up quickly "Are you serious? We aren't six anymore we need our own space to change." he said as if it's obvious 'Is he playing dumb?' he wasn't sure as he only really spoke to his brother when he wanted and even then it was to be tormented, tortured, humiliated and/or degraded.

Hearing that he was allowed to go to the bathroom he headed there quickly not even waiting to here the only exception. Getting into the bathroom he closed the door and locked the door moving to sit in the bathtub. he really didn't want to wear the clothing, his clothes where ragged but at least they where male clothing "I guess it could be worse he could make me wear a dress to our birthday party like every other year... I swear everyone thinks he has a twin sister..." he sighed "Well everyone bar those friends..." he shook a little through the fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #35  
Victor shrugs a bit. "Well, not one piece of clothing looks good on everyone." And he doesn't trust the people that work in stores to know all of that, hell, he doesn't know all of it. He tilts his head a bit as his brother doesn't answer the question. "Alright then." But then again, is it really that important? He doesn't think so at least. He frowns a bit. "We;re brothers...it should be no big deal." That's how he sees it. Now, it would be different if they were unrelated.

He just shakes his head as the other pretty much darts off. After a moment or two, he kind of paws at the bathroom door. "You are going to put them on." It's half question, half orderish. And those dresses? He thought James looked good in them, cute. He never said that he thought it, but he does.
Old Posted 10-20-2012, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
James listened to everything that was being said he just wished he never woke up that morning, if he hadn't he may not be listening to his brother prattle on about clothing. He didn't care about that kind of stuff it's not exactly like he got out so he was happy in his clothing, though he had to admit they where getting more than a little small for even his skinny frame. "Yes it is a big deal! We are older, we need personal space to do that kind of thing!" he yelled, he didn't care if it pissed off his brother or even made him upset. It was because of him, his friends started getting interested in him when he was younger and since then he tried to keep by himself all the time knowing he was less likely to be hurt or abused.

Hearing the half order he bit his lip but remained in his brothers bathtub "I will... I just never said when." he whispered his eyes clothing trying to keep from putting them on for as long as possible but he knew it would only be so long before his brother yelled at him ordering him to put the clothing on.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #37  
Victor only prattles because he finds it somewhat important. Clothes can improve a mood, and change what people think about a person. And rags will definitely make a person think less of the one in rags. He knows that much at least. And if you're going to pay money for clothes, might as well get clothes that look good. "Well, unless you're going commando it doesn't matter!" He does have a bit of a point there. He'd still be covered and all.

"You do know I can unlock the door from this side too, James. Then you'll have no choice on where you change into the clothing." He says a bit coldly. There's always a way to get in a door, and this door is one of those with a way to be opened from the outside built in.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
James didn't know the bathroom could be opened form the other side and it worried him considering that he was laying in his clothing in the bathtub "Why would threaten to do that?" to him it was stupid as there was no way he could know he wasn't getting ready without spying. which made him paranoid enough to get out of the bath tub and undress quickly "I do not dress like that Victor! Not with your perverted friends coming around especially!" he growled forgetting who he was speaking to, she moved his hand into the bag and quickly changed feeling the little respect he had for himself leave as he looked at himself in the mirror "I look like a damn girl again!"
Quote:

Old Posted 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #39  
Victor is perfectly willing to let James change in the bathroom, but if he's going to take forever, he might have an audience at the same time. "Because I don't think you're actually even thinking of trying on the clothes." Which that thought annoys him a bit to say the least. He can't know for sure, but earlier James wasn't exactly willing so that's a clue. "Then it shouldn't matter where you change. And they're not perverted." At least not more perverted than the average guy, he thinks. Once James mentions that he looks like a girl again, the door wiggles a bit before he comes in. "But....you look cute." He says simply, before blushing, realizing that he said it out loud instead of just in his head.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
James growled he knew that he would likely get hit or told to shut up and behave himself. "I changed." he said bitterly,he really didn't want to be in the clothing, it did fit him and the colors matched beautifully, however it was still clothing for a girl. "It matters to me, I don't have much and am not allowed much and I'm not allowing you to take away the one last thing I am entitled to as a human being and they are perverted!" he annoyed so forgot who he was talking to.

Seeing the door wiggle a bit natural instinct kicks in and he dashes behind the shower curtain so the other can't see him when he gets inside the bathroom. "Are you stupid or something? I'm a boy not a girl... I'm not meant to be cute." it came out before he could even stop it but when he realized that it had slipped out he covered his mouth. "I-I'm so sorry..." he knew he was going to be sorry for insulting his twin he just now wondered just how many punishments he would be receiving and for how long "I can take these things off now yes?"something told him he was going to be allowed but something worse was going to follow for the party just because he had voiced the last part.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-21-2012, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #41  
Victor smiles a bit as James says he changed into the clothes. He, even if he wouldn't admit it, likes seeing James in the clothes he buys. He doesn't care if other people see it or not. It's a simple happiness for him, even if further down, there are some other thoughts. "I'm not taking anything from you! I just can't trust you to put on the clothes!" He knows James would try to get off without trying the clothes if he could. "And they aren't any more perverted than anyone else."

He kind of makes a whine noise as he comes in and James hides essentially, but that feeling doesn't last long once James starts talking. "Why can't boys be cute James? What's wrong with that?" His voice is strange, it's anger, but not outright anger. "Take off the clothes and get the hell out of here." He says in the same voice before walking out and shutting the door behind him. "Since I am so wrong and stupid obviously." He says to himself. "Maybe we shouldn't be brothers." He's thinking more than that, but doesn't want to say specifics out loud. He doesn't feel loved in this house. Or liked even. Money can't buy love, or really even show it, though he does appreciate and like it, sometimes he feels it's just a way to keep him busy, keep him away. Though he didn't know that when he was younger.
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
James closed his eyes listening to his brother "Do you even listen to yourself when you speak?" he huffed "When I say I will do something I will do it even if I don't want to." he closed his eyes shaking his head a little sighing "You haven't..." he fell silent "Cute is what girl calls a boy, not a boy calls a boy... especially their brother" he said a silent sigh coming from his lips hearing the whine.

He listened to his brother rant and rave before eventually walking out in a hissy fit. "S-such a brat..." he whispered before following him quickly hugging his brother close "I'm sorry I was acting like such a brat... your present was beautiful and I'm grateful for it." he had to keep his brother happy especially today "If you want me to be cute I will be cute." he whispered into his brother's ear.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #43  
"Well, I don't care if you do it anymore!" Victor's mood is just going downhill. He doesn't care what James does anymore. He's starting to wish that he didn't wake up today actually. He's not good with people apparently. "I don't see the problem with it."

He just tries to squirm away from James at the hug. "Stop touching me." See if James had done that before his mood got to this point, he might have actually been happy about the hug and all, but now? He doesn't want to be touched. It doesn't help now. "I don't care." He may be acting a brat, but there's only a few things he actually wants, and those things, he can't voice pretty much. He does blush lightly at his brother's words. "Don't bother with it." He's still angry, but it isn't showing in his voice as much. He just wants to lay down now. Pretend he never woke up this morning instead.
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
James knows that she has pissed off his brother beyond belief and that because of that he was looking at a beating from their father. He could hear his father now 'All we expected a worthless twit like you to do was keep our beloved child happy and you couldn't even do that fucking right!' he fought back the tears from just thinking that. He felt his brother squirm and knew he should have let go instead he kissed his neck softly hoping it would calm him down. "I will be your cute little doll if it keeps you happy Victor, wearing whatever you want me to." he knew that he was going to have follow through with these words but it was better than being beaten again in his mind.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #45  
Victor isn't oblivious to the beatings, believe it or not, which makes him fear becoming like James. He doesn't know why the beatings occur, and he doesn't know how bad they are-he sometimes hears a bit of it just a noise or two, not the entire thing, but he never sees the after effects, and in his mind maybe it's just a simple punishment instead of a beating actually. That's only because he doesn't know half of it. He also assumes there must be a reason, even if he doesn't know the half of it. He kind of squeaks, surprised at the kiss, blushing just a lot. He definitely wasn't expecting that one, not that he's complaining. Part of him likes it, though he knows he shouldn't mention that one, especially after James and his cute thing. "I don't...." He doesn't want his brother to be a doll, but should he just take it anyway? It would probably be his only chance, even if he isn't fully sure on what he even wants at this point. He squirms a bit before hugging James. He wants more than this, he knows that much.

But for now, this is good, right? It's better than nothing.
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
James wasn't sure how in the know Victor was when it came to his 'punishments' especially is he had marks he was locked in his room until the marks vanished. Hearing the squeal he pulled back believing he done something wrong "S-sorry..." he had no idea what to do to make this whole situation better and he was trying "I-I understand." he whispered turning to leave his eyes went wide as he was hugged.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #47  
Victor knows more than nothing, but not much more than that. It's hard to know much more when he sees nothing and rarely hears anything. "No!" He says, not an order, he just doesn't want it to happen, as James goes to leave. In reaction, he just hugs James tighter, not going to let him leave if he can.
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
James stopped as he heard his brother call out for him not to go and looked back as he was hugged on to tighter "V-Victor... you wanted me to leave." he said simply he said quietly "I will remain if that's your want." it seemed to him like he finally done something right today. "Happy birthday Victor, I'm sorry I ruined the beginning of it for you." he said his eyes closing, happy that his brother was smiling once more.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote