Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #17  
"So? Doesn't mean it can't look good on a male." Victor is not in a good mood now. He was just trying to get something that would look good, hopefully, and wasn't ragged. "And you'll never receive for sure now." He's done with the present thing. "Well, good. Then I'll be meeting expectations." He seems angrier as he says that. He just goes into his room, making sure the door is locked before he just sits down before beginning to get on his laptop to play a game. He's thinking about not coming out for awhile. It's childish, but now, that's what he wants.
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
James stood after a while walking out of the basement his eyes glancing left and right as if he was a meercat checking for danger, he knew it was in his best interest to keep Victor happy especially today as it was more special for his twin than it was for himself. Walking across the lobby he headed upstairs and knocked on his brother's door "V-victor... A-are you still awake?" he hoped he would get an answer, even if he didn't want to end up dressing like a girl if it made him not tell his parents or throw a hissy fit he would do as he was told and be humiliated yet again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-18-2012, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #19  
Victor isn't happy to say the least. So he's a bit surprised as he hears James at his door. "You wanted to be left alone so I left...then you come to bother me instead." Oh, he's very annoyed at the moment, his voice is full of it. "Just go back to whatever you were doing." He isn't bothering with it. If James doesn't want a present, fine. He'll just return it and do something else with the money.
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
James bit his lip looking at the floor "I-I'm sorry Victor, I wasn't being rude and selfish... I-I didn't think about your feelings." he said his hand moving to the door frame "I-I want to wear your gift and make you happy, today is special and I was childish denying you." he said honestly "Please Victor let me in before our parents find me and ask me what's going on." he whimpered scratching at the door in the hopes to get his brother's attention.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-19-2012, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #21  
"Whatever. I don't care. You don't want the gift and that's fine. I'll get rid of it later." Victor is obviously still annoyed with his brother. His intent wasn't to make James look girly or anything. It wasn't to shame or embarrass him for once. He's getting soft. He ignores the second part, but at that last thing, a click can be heard as he unlocks his door before going back to what he's doing on the computer. He says nothing though.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
James blinked hearing the click of the door, he was wanting to run and not go in but he knew if he did he would likely regret it later when their parents found out. Taking the door handle in hand he slowly creeped into the room moving to sit by his brother's feet trying to observe what he was doing for a minute before placing his head onto his thigh "I-I'm sorry for being an inconsiderate jackass towards you. You must have put some thought into that gift." he said his eyes looking up as he nuzzled a little into his brother's leg trying to show him affection. "Please give me a second chance to make you happy."
Quote:

Old Posted 10-19-2012, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #23  
Victor wouldn't be the one to tell their parents, but they'd probably know something was up if Victor was acting all surly and everything. After he unlocks the door, he goes back to his internet, checking his email. Nothing of too much importance, but he still cheeks it. "I could've went with what the people in the store suggested, but I thought it would look horrible." He does know, somewhat, what looks good and what doesn't on a person. Of course it isn't always easy to imagine that from the rack. He pulls his leg away a bit at the nuzzling. It makes him feel weird/strange. Not that it feels exactly bad, but it is confusing him. He just shakes his head a bit. "Whatever. Do whatever you want James." He's just looking down at his brother, not with cold eyes, but he is still a bit confused about the nuzzling feeling thing.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
James looked at his brother he knew that he wouldn’t outright sell him out by speaking but he would in his own way. “Anything going on Victor?” he asked before looking down a deep sigh coming from his lips knowing he would likely be told to be quiet or shut his trap. “Did you say you where getting clothes for a girl?” he asked he knew his twin might have been nice but at the same time there was also always a sick twist to it “At least it would have been male clothing they where suggesting.” He mumbled to himself as not to insult the other. As he felt the leg being removed from him he whimpered a little “S-sorry I didn’t think you would mind, you always use to like it when I acted like your pet when we were younger.” He smiled weakly looking up “I will wear your present but only if it will make you happy.” He said gently.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-19-2012, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #25  
Victor would verbally rat him out because something like this, it will eventually be alright, and if not, they should be able to deal with it themselves at the same time. he just shakes his head a bit. "No I didn't mention who it was from." He was just looking and he was drawn to certain clothes, even though they aren't for him of course. Though, he did stay away from certain clothes he could have got instead. He frowns a bit. "Just go." He says simply, He didn't exactly hear what James was saying, though he's assuming it's on the same tangent of clothes like earlier. He doesn't want to hear it anymore. He shakes his head again. "I just wanted you to try it on." Because then James might like the clothing, especially if it looked good on him. Yes, it is feminine, but that doesn't mean it would be ugly or anything.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 12:29 PM Reply With Quote  
James looked at him for a moment not sure how to take the situation as it was all so new to him “Perhaps you should have?” he said he wasn’t wanting to question it but still it made more sense to him but just because he was the favourite doesn’t necessarily mean he was the smart one. “I-I see...” he wasn’t happy about him being drawn to girl clothing for his present. “Please don’t send me away, they’ll get mad at me if you’re upset.” It was something he was scared of as how brutish his father was at the best of times. “Then please allow me to keep you happy and wear it.” Then it dawned on him “Wait! Are you wanting me to wear that at the party?” some of his brothers friends scared him but that was because of some of what happened to him when they where around so being around them dressed like he was going to be.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-19-2012, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #27  
Victor shrugs a bit. "I didn't want them suggesting anything that they thought was cute or anything, some people have horrible taste in clothes." He makes a face thinking about it. "Of course I can't expect them to be perfect when they don't know who I'm buying for..." "Well...it isn't your fault, now is it?" Victor was just stupid for even trying to get a gift at all. "Well...." He says looking away. "If, once you tried it on, and you liked it....I was hoping you would. But you don't." He does sound a bit sad. He wanted James to like what he bought for him. Like anyone would have.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
James sighed a little standing up "This is what they get paid for Victor and if you told them it was for a boy they would have taken you to the male clothing section." he stated wanting to get it drilled through his brother's head "They don't care that it's not my fault just that you are happy." the way his brother was acting was starting to scare him but he thought it was because of the pressure of the big party "I will try them on but it's girl clothing I don't think i'll enjoy it." he said honestly sighing.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-19-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #29  
Victor frowns a bit. "But they're idiots! They don't tell you what would look good because they're paid to sell things! Not things that look good on a person, they're not paid to do that! So I looked myself." He's getting annoyed again. He doesn't trust the people in the stores to have any sense of what would look good on a person...and male clothing has very limited choices in his mind. "But it'll look good on you, I don't see why you hate it so much...isn't clothing about making yourself look good." And anything has to be better than what James is wearing now, right? "So you should wear it." He states simply. The logic works well in his mind.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
James couldn't help but look down seeing how fierce his brother was getting over asking for assistance as much as he wanted to tell him to suck it up he remained quiet now. 'pretty sure they get paid to help people to you idiot.' he thought to himself "You are more than likely right." he finally said just saying what he believed his brother wanted to hear "If you say so Victor." he moved to the bag and picked it up looking at the clothing in the bag 'His friends are going to make my life even worse.' he sighed nodding "Where do you want me to changed Victor?" he was hoping that he didn't want him to change there and then.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 01:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #31  
If only Victor could read minds, he would be even less amused than he already is. "Well, they are meant to sell what's in the store, so they're not going to say it's ugly or anything, even if it is." He's seen some pretty ugly things in store. He just smiles when James agrees to it. It makes him happy that he'll be wearing the clothes Victor bought. "Um....here is good." It's not like they didn't take baths together when they were young or anything. Though he wouldn't outright stare either. That would be a little too strange even for Victor.
Old Posted 10-20-2012, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
James smiled weakly seeing Victor smile at least this was a good sign that he wasn't going to be in to much trouble. "I agree... then again he had bever been he had never been on a store so he was just working on what the other was saying and hoping for rhe best. "Victor can you please not leave me near your friends alone? T-they kind of scare me" he said it was more than that but he wasn't about to go into it, it was humiliating to him.

"H-here? C-can't I go change in my room or in your bathroom?" he asked looking at the floor he hoped he would be allowed but then again he knew his brother had never given him decency in the past so why would now be any different.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote