Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #49  
Ge picked up his bag and walked towards the exit of the park not even stopping to see if she was beside him. "Where's your mother?" he finally asked, she knew everything about his parents, well at least why he wasn't with them but she had never mentioned her mother once in the time they had been living together. As he got to the park gate he looked left and right before crossing the road heading towards a bakery "I need a sandwich." he stated as if it should be a well known fact "And you need a sticky cinnamon bun" he wanted to get her a treat for being around him during this difficult day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 11-06-2012, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She stiffened at the question. Mei hadn't ever told anyone about her mother. Truth was, she was kept locked in the basement where her father would abuse her, but Mei wouldn't tell Ge that. After a pause, the girl spoke, " ...Mother is with Papa."

Her eyes lit up at the thought of having a cinnamon bun, " Mmn, that sounds great, Ge!" she exclaimed happily, beginning to pull him by the hand towards the bakery. Mei was acting cheerful because she wanted to forget the questions about her mother, and because she was scared that Ge would try to save her mother, himself taking more damage in the process.
Old Posted 11-07-2012, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #51  
Ge shifted his ice blue orbs to look at her for a moment as he knew there was more to that story "I've never met your mother, so how is she with father?" he asked not willing to drop the subject, if and when he found out mei's assumption would be correct and he would try and save her just because she needed to get out that house and to gain sanctuary or asylum somewhere, where their father couldn't touch her.

He was happy to see that Mei's was going to enjoy the treat he was going to buy for her however he never showed the happiness on his face and it didn't register in his eyes either. When he was pulls he tugged his hand back a little as if he didn't want to be dragged but allowed it none the less.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-07-2012, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She froze, unable to talk for the moment. Mei shook her head, " She's not always with Papa, Ge. Sometimes she's alone. " Then she continued to pull him along until they got to the bakery store. Mei pushed the door open, and little bells jingled from the frame as she did. The baker greeted her with a kind smile like he usually did, and Mei grinned right back, " Good Morning, Mister!"
Old Posted 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #53  
Ge looked to Mei and raised an eyebrow to what she said but would remain quiet on the subject for the moment as it seemed there was more going on under the surface than he first thought. "You realize you don't have to pull me..." he said walking into the baker looking to the person behind the counter who had been alerted thanks to the small warning bell on the door frame's jingle "Perhaps I should get one of those for my bedroom." he said as if in deep thought. "Morning Pete, normal for me and can I have a glazed Danish cinnamon bun for my sister." he said before walking to a table and sat down bringing out a folder and looking through it for something particular.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2012, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
The girl giggled, " Yes, but it's really fun!" Mei smiled as the man came back with the pastries and food dishes, " Thanks for the meal!" she gushed as she took a bite. Mei sat down next to Ge, peering at the file, " Ooh, what's this one?" she asked, pointing a finger at it, still chewing at the bun.
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #55  
Ge instantly closed the file this one was more personal than the ones he had looked at in the last few years "Mind your own business Mei!" his voice was still his normal emotionless way however it was clear that she should back off. "Your welcome for the bun but if you drag me again something bad may befall you." as he had never showed emotion it was never clear on wither he was joking or not. "Let me guess you went to my room this morning after waking up earlier than normal in the hopes of being able to pounce me while in bed." he said covering his mouth as he yawned his other hand going for his sandwich.
Quote:

Old Posted 12-08-2012, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote