Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Strange obsessions (Kaguya/Ssr) -m-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

This is a roleplay for myself and Scintilla. Feel free to read along... if you wish to join we would ask for a profile and if we like it we would likely make this into a closed group rp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Profiles

~when we finally get around to them~
Quote:

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
It had been raining all day, even now the rain fell hiding the silent tears he cried almost as it it cried with him. Sitting under a tree the youth pulled his knees to his chest not caring that he was covered in blood. He didn't know why his family had been targeted or even fully understand what was going on, how could he? He was only eight years old when the terrible hands of fate struck. now drenched to the bone he shivered hot breath warming his leg a little only to make it feel even colder when the heat subsided.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She had started out of the house on a sunny morning, sneaking past the maid, and slipping out the back door, some change jingling in her right pocket. The young girl hummed a tune to herself, skipping along the sidewalk. She spent the day that way, away from her house, just walking and seeing things. This eight year old girl was named Mei, and was only really a curious litttle lady, wanting to find some adventure in the world.

Hours passed, and it had begun to rain, softly at first, then harder, pounding on the streets. Mei then decided that it was getting late, and that she had to return home soon. Turning back on her heel, Mei nearly tripped over a lump on the ground. Startled, she looked closer. The lump was not a lump at all; it was actually a young boy, looking close to her own age. Mei tilted her head, " Hmm? What are you doing here? It's cold outside!"
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
He looked up as he felt something touch his foot watching as a girl his age tripped over his foot after a second he lowered his head once more not interacting with her. He wanted her to go away and leave him alone so he could die he knew it was cold but it wasn't like he wanted to go home there was nothing there... not anymore. His black hair was now matted down and sticking to the side of his face his white and blood red stained clothing clinging to his skin almost as if it was trying to keep him safe.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Seeing the boy's depression, Mei leaned in closer, pulling the umbrella she had been holding above the two, " What's wrong? Ne, you can tell me, I don't bite." Mei offered the kid a smile, to hint that she wasn't threatening, " Come on, you're going to catch a cold out here..." Mei wondered what the child was doing out here just sitting in the cold rain. Did something happen? Her brows furrowed in childlike frustration.
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
He lifted his head a little so he could watch her with his emerald green eyes wondering why she insisted on irritating him. Seeing her raise the umbrella he wanted to face palm 'Is she serious? I'm already soaked what good is that gonna do?' he though to himself lowering his gaze once more. "Leave me alone." he finally said his voice as bitter as the torrential rain that continued to fall. ' why the hell does this little princess care? not like she has a care in the world.' he had noted just how expensive her outfit must have been and thought she must have got lost.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Her silky pink dress fluttered a little bit in the wind as Mei continued to question the boy, ignoring the phrase that the boy had said, albeit still being a little offended by it.

I don't want to leave him alone, geez! He's suffering, doesn't he want to be helped?

" Aww, come on, please? At least let me get you some food.."

Mei's soft brown eyes blinked at the boy, begging him to go with her, " Just for a little bit, ne?"

In reality, the girl was planning on dragging the boy with her to her house afterwards, but it wasn't something she was going to mention now.
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Again he ignored her raising his head a little his emerald eyes narrowing "leave me alone princess" he scowled his eyes closing he couldn't deny he was hungry but at the same time he didn't want to move or accept charity from someone he didn't know. "No, now leave me alone or the goblins will get you." he stated his voice void of emotion
Quote:

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
" Now listen here, you, I am not a princess, let me tell you that!" Mei argued, " I'm just a worried person!" She frowned, grabbing the boy's arm with her own pale hand that had never really been exposed to sunlight, " Furthermore, there is no such thing as a goblin!"

Mei yanked him up, and began to drag the poor guy towards the nearest cafe, regardless if he was putting up any resistance or not.
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
He looked her up and down snorting as she said he wasn't a princess 'her outfit probably cost more than everything I own,' He though to himself though remained quiet on his thoughts. his eyes instantly narrowed as he was grabbed and the want to hit her overwhelmed him but he never showed it nor did he act on how he felt 'No such things as goblins? Tell that to my family.' he struggled to keep sat down but as she was standing she had the advantage so was pulled to his feet though struggled to stay by the tree though was pulled away "leave me alone princess!" he barked once more really wishing the goblins took her away
Quote:

Old Posted 10-18-2012, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She huffed a bit, continuing to pull the boy along, " I am not a princess, and I will not leave you alone!" she shouted, " I just wanna help, geez!"

What is with this boy? I'm just trying to help him, that's what anyone would want to do, correct? It's ridiculous! Why the heck won't he let me help him!?

The two reached a small coffee shop, and Mei pulled him inside, " Just let me get you something to eat, okay?" She smiled at him, " Please?"

Walking up to the counter, Mei said to the kind man who worked there, " Mister, two scones, please."

She set a couple of coins onto the counter, and patiently waited as the man went to grab their scones.
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
'This girl is irritating why won't she leave me alone do I have to do what the Goblins done to my family to get her to understand?' he sighed "Whatever you say princess.." he said still trying to pull away from her "I don't want your help I want to be left alone!" he said his tone emotionless "I'm not hungry now let me go or I'll scream" he stated, not that he would it was just a waste of time but at this point in time he knew he had no choice against the other it seemed if he wanted to get rid of her he was going to have to let her have her way.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-18-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She ignored his comments, being incredibly stubborn herself, anyhow. Mei happily took the scones that had just been brought out for them, and gave one to the boy, " Here, eat it, it's yummy!" She smiled at him, " Ne? I just don't want anything bad to happen to you! You're my age, right? Then what were you doing outside? Don't you..don't you have a family to go back to?"

The overly curious Mei was completely oblivious of the young boy's plight.
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
He took the scone looking at it for a few seconds before handing it back to her as she started asking questions "It's nothing to do with you princess." he stated heading right for the door he didn't want to have to deal with her and he didn't want to bring up what he classed as the goblins. "If it did it be a blessing." he stated walking out of the shop back towards the tree he had been sitting under before.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-18-2012, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Brows wrinkled in frustration, Mei chased after the boy, " Please, wait! I just want...I just want to help! I don't want you to catch a cold, or...or...or anything worse!"
Mei didn't want to think about the inevitable result if the boy stayed out in the rain; death.
She grabbed his arm, " Please...come back to my house with me? My daddy is nice and rich, he'll take care of you! He likes smart kids...not like me...so he'll be kind to you, promise!"
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote