Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Favoured. NikkoxKaguya -m-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

Two twins boys born only minutes apart, they where both shown equal amounts of love by their parents but slowly things changed and the youngest seemed to be left behind by the once dotting parents, starved for attention he turns to the one who always acknowledged his existence even if it was in small moderation's.

Years have past and things have changed, the boys have just turned sixteen, the youngest gets looked upon by his parents as nothing more than an unwelcome guest unless their is company around, and even his brother has started turning colder towards him as his parent praise him and treat him like a prince, answering to his every desire...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
It had been a wonderful morning, he had rested well in his queen sized bed covered in silk and velvet, on the side was a fried breakfast, something he enjoyed a great deal but the thought occurred to him that he should have some fun this morning. Unlike his brother he was home schooled and took what classes when he wanted, after all his teachers lived within the household "Little brother" he coo'ed contently knowing that the less favoured would be trying to sneak out about now, it was the same every year.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Gilbert stop mid crawl across the floor as he heard his bother call for him, he shook he couldn't believe his bother was already awake at most times he would sleep in some cause he would be up all night doing things the younger boy looked back. "Y-yes big bother?" he returned the others call unsure of what may happen, if is bother was in the mood for some "fun" he would have to compile to his wishes he was the prince after all. Saying no would end with him being locked in the small room at the end of the hall.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam smiled hearing the other call back in return, he was sure he would be downstairs getting ready for school but glad he had caught him "Come here... your not going to school today." he called making no effort to even get out of bed, he had been up all night watching things on television and playing games on his laptop. "We are going to have some fun, isn't that swell." he grinned happily his mind ploting on what the day could have planned for them both.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

"B-but I can't miss any more school. . . .I can get into trouble and I will be punished. . . " he said as he stood up holding his arm as he looked down at the ground. "Mum and da said if I fall behind I will be put back into the small room. . . ." as his hair fell over his face gold eyes starting at the floor. But knowing this could be worse if he didn't follow orders from his bother he moved back over to the bed stood at the foot. "F-fun? What are we going to do today?" he asked knowing he wasn't going to leave or be at school again.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Hearing him complain that he couldn't miss anymore school he tilted his head "And if you don't stay here I'll make sure you will be sleeping in the shed outside." he grinned knowing that's exactly what could and would happen if he asked for it. "This time you won't get the blame as I am the one you are taking time off for not because of some stupid illness." to him it was all about him but then he had never really been off the estate.

"What's going to be fun is you are going to show me around, but you are going to be wearing something special for me." he said his eyes twinkling a bit "You have a gift from me in my wardrobe have a look." he couldn't wait till the other seen the frilly pink dress, shoes and other assorted things he was going to make him wear today.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

"B-but you know the home far better then I do. . ." he said knowing better he stop what he was saying and nodded some. "I don't wanna sleep out side. . . it scary and the wolves prowl around the shed." as he began to shake his dark hair still hung over his eyes covering is face again. "Okay I-I can do this. . . " as he made his way over opened the door looked in to see a frilly pink maid like dress.

"Umm bother is this what I need to wear?" he asked looking back to other who sat happily on the end with a smile across there face. Gilbert was at a loss as he looked back at it took it down saw all the other things he was going to have to wear with it. "Okay. . . .I guess. . . it is. . ." it was in his size after as he looked it over. Gathering everything up he started to change his face pinking some as he did. After a short while he was able to get everything on the shoe hurt some since they where heels but he had to put up with it.

"I-is this alright bother?" he asked as he walked back over to the foot of the bed his hands placed together shaking some his face pink from embarrassment that he was wearing it.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
"What the fuck has me knowing this house got to do with me going outside the estate?" he scolded, his brother was already starting to piss him off and it had only been five minutes. "There are no wolves on the estate you sissy, those are just the dogs." he rolled his eyes not believing just how gullible his brother was to believe the wolf story. "Of course you can do this, it's either this our outside you tool." he went to start eating his breakfast watching his brother intently.

Liam looked to Gilbert and nodded "That is exactly what I want you to wear when we go on our little trip, I'll even tell mother and father how well behaved you where and you'll actually get a birthday present this year that you can keep." he grinned knowing for the last ten years all presents he got where taken from him and placed into storage. He watched his brother undress and redress in the dress he had bought for him "See doesn't that suit you more." he smiled nodding to the question knowing this was going to be a wonderful birthday already.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

He couldn't say anything at all, he was left to be on his own most of the time he couldn't understand why but he never asked every time he did he was told to hush he was a tool but he couldn't fight back when he did he was punished and beaten when people would ask what was wrong at school he would say he got hurt helping in the yard he was not allowed to do much at school he was went with letters saying he needed to not be in an kind of phicial sports. "But mum and da say there are wolves. . ." as he looked down again.

"Can I really keep a gift this time?" he had little hope in keeping a gift knowing he couldn't them he just nodded again. "Y-yes bother this suites me better. . ." as he bowed.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam looked down smiling he couldn't help but chuckle a little to himself unable to believe just how gullible his brother seemed to be. "Work this out if you are smart enough." he said looking at the other "We are in a gated community, in a large estate with it's own gate I wonder outside to play about in the garden... do you really think there are wolves outside?" he rolled his eyes shaking his head as he ate a pancake.

"If you behave like a good little girl, sure you can keep one of your presents." he stated before drinking some of his orange juice. Sitting back enjoying seeing how he was humiliating his brother but this was just the tip of the ice berg as he was intending to take him into his own school to pick up his homework since he was absent. "Good girl for understanding that, now go get your breakfast and don't ruin that dress." he muttered waving his hand dismissively.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

"Y-yes bother I will think it over. . . ." as he bowed headed for the door opened it walked out into the hall way his head lowered he wanted to cry but couldn't since he wasn't even allowed to really do that if he did he would be yelled at for not being able to not be a baby. The maids looked to who walked out seeing it was Gilbert who walked out they paid him no mind. It was the same all the time when he was any where int he home it seemed like everyone pretended he was not there over time he stop asking people to see him and he lived on. Walking down the hall he headed to place where he was allowed to eat seeing his small bowl and small glass of milk he took a seat it was far off spot.

In the dinning room he was not allowed sit at the table with the rest of them He began to eat what was given to him he was careful to not make a mess on the dress. He ate everything drank the milk and picked everything up headed into the kitchen and placed everything into the sink then bowed to all the maid saying thank you for him meal though none of them ever noticed him he walked out headed down the hall he stop some before getting back to his bothers room, to look out the window it was bright and sunny he smiled a little looking out. "What a pretty day. . ." he said to him self.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam had already finished his breakfast and had just gotten out of his bath and was dying himself wondering how he would toy with his twin. Soon he moved and got Dressed in an Egyptian linen shirt and some black cargo trousers and some casual shoes before heading out of his room seeing his wonderful 'sister' at the bay window and walked towards them "You are right it is a wonderful day, shall we go?" he held his arm out like a gentleman waiting for it to be taken before heading out
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

Gil looked at his bother but said nothing took his arm. "So what is your plan for today?" he asked the other walking with him. His feet started to hurt after walking about so much but he didn't want to upset the other so he went on and walked with him down the hall.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
He smiles happily as his arm was taken and walked down the steps "Well first we should go to your school and get your homework" he stated, he took note of how the other was walking and knew hid feet must have been killing him but that made it all the more amusing to him "after that I am taking you shopping for your birthday present from me and this will be the one you van keep" with that he walked outside where a limo was waiting Liam helped Gil in before getting in himself the driver closing the door and getting in himself to start driving
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

Gil looked at his bother with a look of huh what. "Wait my school. . . .?" he asked this was already hard on him he was somewhat normal at school but people would tease him cause of what his bother already made him do before hand but to head into the school dressed as he was would be even worse but it was something he was going to have to do if he didn't want to wrath of his family or wrath of his own bother. All he could do was nod, as he looked out the window the nice day he saw being a little less nice from what it was to be before.

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 07:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Liam smiled and nodded "Yes your school... it wouldn't be mine or I wouldn't be going anywhere now would it?" he smiled knowing how unsettling this would be but he didn't care this was to be a day of fun for him "Don't worry that pretty blonde wig will disguise you, after all we aren't exactly manly." he grinned "You are going to have to pick up homework and any notes since your not going to be in classes... don't worry you won't need to talk I promise." the grin only widening as he knew just how much this would humiliate and torment him.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM Reply With Quote