Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  

Catching him self he looked at Shun. "Shun he is a demon with a gift to see Aura's and faith of the red thread to see how it binds two people together. He was given this gift and he hid it from the world cause he couldn't find any one to relate to in any way. When you say you can't see you can't but he can and he drew it one day of what he sees around in the world and what he saw with you. He said that you can't ever really be happy cause of Miyako. . . "

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Shun looked to the slightly elder boy shaking his head "There is no such things as demons Adrian, they are an old wives tale told in times of old." he had grown out of such notions when he was six as he needed to grow quicker to tend to Miyako and her needs. Just hearing the rest of the sentence made him close his door without another word. He knew that Miyako was overbaring at the best of times and that her needs always came first but he refused to blame her for any of this.

Moving to his desk he just sighed starting on the pavement he wasn't in the mood to sleep even though he was exhausted, he was more in the mood to hang himself and get it over and done with. The only thing that was really stopping him was that he didn't want to disrespect his hosts home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #35  

"I find it hard that you think any one here is normal and that the school I run is normal when none of them are. . . ." he sighed knowing that it was just dead end cause. "Which ever you feel is right or wrong matters not to me. I wont even bother any more, I will just do what I need to do, that is to tend to the school and Sho and I suppose Hatori as well." as he turned walked away. "Believe me, this place is not normal, you can think that all you like but Demons, Vampires, Kirins and other things you think are not real are all here with in this place."

--

Hatori opened his door placed the 5th book he had finished started on the next one. Taking notes and just teaching him self sooner or later Adrian would be getting him teachers again like before as a tray sat on the side of the desk not being touched it had a small meal for him.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun just continued with his paperwork listening to Adrian "I am a normal person just overworked like yourself." his voice was calm "But then again normal is how you perceive it." he just sighed dropping the pen, he didn't want to be doing this right now he wanted to go back to that time of calm, but knew it seemed to be impossible. "They are myths." that is all he could say wondering what he should do as he just couldn't concentrate on anything at the moment his mind was just thinking about Hitori
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #37  

Hatori sat the desk with his notebook taking notes reading on his mind not really thinking of anything it wouldn't change much of anything for him since life was already just laughing at him already and he knew he was. Placing a marker into the book he looked at the meal pulled it over started to eat it a little once he was full he placed it out side of room then wondered over tot he window looked out to see everyone doing work he sighed some reached over closed the curtains as he walked over to he bed laid down. It has been so long since he laid one something so soft and warm he couldn't think why as he left here in the first place.

Old Posted 08-30-2012, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun eventually sighed looking out the window, "Adrian must be out of his mind if he believes I would believe in mythological beings." he sighed but still it got him wondering, he had never noticed anything strange since he had been in the house nor in the circles he ran "perhaps he is just trying to play a prank on me." his eyes went back to his school back something he was protective of, the one thing that Miyako wouldn't dare touch "That book Sho gave me had strange writing." he shook his head and decided to go exploring the mansion perhaps it had some secrets to cure his curiosity.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-30-2012, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #39  

Hatori laid in his bed sighed some feeling tired but not tired of enough to fall asleep. Sitting up he looked over to the side seeing all the books ran finger over them pulled one out to and started to read it.

--

One of the maids saw Shun leaving his room. "Is there any thing I can help you with Master Shun?" she asked bowing to him. "Did you want anything to eat a snack maybe?"

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun looked to the maid as he had been spoken to and shook his head "No thank you, I might be a guest here but I have been taught to be able to tend to my needs." his voice was gentle as he spoke though he still believed it might have came out the wrong way. He walked away however down a darkened hall letting out a sigh "All I know is what is required of me, is that all my life is?" he asked himself as if he already knew the answer, but in truth that is what he believed, he was being taught how to tend to his sister whims but since coming to visit the school he wanted more than just a life of service.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #41  

Adrian's home had many halls ways and rooms but there was a hall way that was never very well list or even touched by the help with in the house it was forgotten and left along on his behalf this part of the house is the part that Adrian him self wanted to forget about and everything that was his past with his mother and father anything that was family in away.

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun stopped seeing the hallway that seemed to be less maintained than the rest of the house "Memories that someone wishes to forget..." he muttered before moving on. It wasn't his place to delve into someone else's past and he knew he wouldn't want it happening to him. Eventually he came to a door with a tray outside it and blinked for a moment knowing previously that the room had never been used before. Going to the room he knocked gently wondering who was going to answer, he just hoped that Adrian's guest would be understanding with his disturbance he really just wanted to make sure Miyako was safe as he himself was paranoid over such matters as her safety.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #43  

Looking over the book Hatori was confused as to who would be there usely the maids would knock saying they have something for him and would leave it out side for him to slowly drag into his room then place it out later. But crawling out of the bed he slowly opened the door a crack to look out to see who it was. "Hello?" was all he said.

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun watched as the door opened cautiously his head tilting a little as he didn't know anyone who would do that, normally a person would just tell you to come in. His eyes went wide as he straightened his neck hearing Hitori's voice, before he could even think or even stop himself he had already pushed his way through the door and hugged him close and tightly. "I thought I had done something to offend you, please in future let me know if there is anything wrong." he couldn't care less who saw what he was doing he was so happy that hitori was close and that he could see and tend to him daily like he had originally intended to.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #45  

The other youth almost fell back into the all the books that was in his room as he he saw Shun come into his room and suddenly hold him close. He was confused by the other as to why he was here then thought for moment that he stayed here two. Thinking his room was in the far off area he didn't think no one could really find him other then his older cousin. "W-why are you here in this part of the house?" he asked feeling a little odd to be held. "I can't tell you anything. . . .cause I know how you will be if I even tired to explain it to you. . . .so it wouldn't matter. . . ." he said pulling away from the other making his way around the stacks of books back over to the bed crawling back on it to pick up the book he was reading before.

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 08:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun held him close for a little longer smiling happily "I was wondering around, trying to get my thoughts together." he replied, it wasn't exactly a lie but then it wasn't exactly a full truth either. "Adrian said things that couldn't be true but recently I don't know... I guess I haven't been sleeping well, every time I close my eyes whispers start." he had no idea what was going on with that but he really didn't want to put his sleeping problem on the other.

As the other pulled away he looked to the other with a saddened look more so as he manoeuvred around the stacks of books "Do you hate me because of Miyako?" he asked remembering how Adrian said that Miyako seemed to be the problem as she was over baring.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #47  

Hatori sat on the bed sighed some shook his head. "I don't hate you. . .I never hated you. . . .I just can't be there knowing that I can't truly be there at all." he said looking down at the book. "But as I have said, you wouldn't understand, its part of who you are and where you are from. You are normal unlike all of us here. . . .none of us are what you think is normal. . . .what you hear in your sleep is the truth but you wont let them talk to you. . . ." as he just looked around his room then back to the book in his hand. "Here this is a book on the ideal and thoughts of the myth of the red thread." as he handed him the book, then reached over to the pile to get another book for him to read.

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun felt relieved on what the other had said however it still weighed on him as the other finished his sentence "That's not true, I want you to be with me..." his cheeks blushed a little "The moment our eyes touched I believe I felt the spark of love." he moved his hand to the back of his head "I must sound like an idiot for saying that." he laughed nervously though it ended as the other held out a book which he took.

"Don't you think if there was something special about me my parents would have told me." his eyes closed but then again given his upbringing he knew that might not have been the case "Thank you Hitori, it might have been short... but I knew what the calm felt like." he turned his back heading to the door truly wishing that it wouldn't come to an end but he knew that certain things would always be denied to him it seemed
Quote:

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote