Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  

"I will be a while. . . so please go on and start with out me." he said, but in all truth he had no will to eat, though he listened to Shun he has spent most of his life alone, so having someone there and his feelings not really being noticed he couldn't even to try express them he was far to cut off from the world to understand it.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Shun just placed the food and drink down next to the medication his eyes closing as he listened to what Hitori said, sighing he took it as a sign he wanted it to be own so took a pen out of his pocket and wrote his number and that he'd be back tomorrow he got the feeling he wanted to be alone. After that he stood and walked closer to the door. Taking the keys he opened the door walking outside he closed the door locking it before placing the keys through the letterbox before walking off using the map as he tried to find his way back to Adrian's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  

Hatori started to fill the bath with water as he looked on then into the mirror looked at him seeing how sad pathetic he was this is how he looked all the time, it was no different he wanted to be in that place where people where happy in way like how Sho and Adrian are happy. . .but it was meaning less after thinking some he picked up the only glass he had threw it at the mirror and started to undress climb into the tub the water was cold but he was used to it. He leaned back stare up becoming lost in his own world.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun had placed away the map and just wandered aimlessly until he found lost, he was at a place with Hitori when everything felt calm but he wasn't wanted it seemed, then on the other side of the scale he had Miyako chaos but was wanted he wanted calm and wanted but was coming to realize that seemed to be a dream that he wasn't ever going to be his. Soon he found a bench just as it began to rain and sat down allowing it to fall on him not caring as it quickly became torrential and soaked him.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  

After a while Hatori climb out of the tub and headed into his room looking at the meal he place it all into the kitchen didn't pay any mind to the medication that was there he laid on the floor with his one pillow and blanket looked up at the window to see it raining he stare one watching. "Maybe I should go back. . . ." he thought to him self once morning would come he would set back to head back to Adrian's soon.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun had remained out all night enjoying the feel of the rain on his body it made him feel cleansed and refreshed even though Miyako had called several times he had ignored it allowing it to go through to his voicemail. Before he knew it the sun was rising but it was still raining and he still wasn't ready to head back as he tried to figure out why no one wanted to even try to get close to him. He knew his sister could be over bearing but he didn't see how that could be so much of a problem if a person liked him.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  

Getting about a few hours of sleep Hatori sat up getting everything he needed to head back to the place he knew it was better for him. Gather up what little clothing he had, then getting dressed the youth left the small empty apartment headed down the street back to his home not looking back, this was it was to be was the thought that passed though his mind. It was for the better and sooner he went back into hiding from the world the better it would be for him. He would tell his cousin that things where not working out he rather be home school that was how he felt.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Shun closed his eyes for a second before standing up he knew he was going to get an earful from Miyako but as it stood he didn't care he just needed time to think things through but he always got stuck on the question that mattered to him, why didn't anyone want to be close like that to him. Sho had tried but left the same week without any explanation as far as he knew and it seemed like others wouldn't even try and forge a friendship with him. He didn't want to suspect his sister but something told him she was the route of it.

Soon he walked back towards Adrian's home asking the few people who where out for directions. all in all it took him about two hours and when he did get in he dodged everyone just heading for his room wanting to dry off and go to bed for the first time in his life hoping that he wouldn't wake up.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #25  

Looking up at the rather large home he held his bag close to him sighed a little one of the maid came out to see him smiled some helped him with his things she had asked why he was back so suddenly he gave a small explanation of what his gift was like and how much it hurts. . . he just wanted to be alone it was not fair nor will he ever get that joy. Slowly walking up the stairs he made it to his room with the main and his bag walked in, he asked it to be plain like his own home and told the maid to tell Adrian he was now home and willing to stay. The maid left bowing to head off to tell the master of the home.

--

Adrian sat in his study looking over some papers as two maids came in he looked at them both told them both to explain what was going on once they did he sighed waved his hand started to rub his own temples. How was it that two people who would have been well together end up in the same house in two different rooms not talking to one another? This was going to take some time but once he finsihed everything he was doing he head off to Shun's room.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun remained asleep not wanting to wake up, but he heard the whispers again something that had been happening more and more frequently as of late. His eyes opened "Please stop,leave me alone." just like that the whispers stopped until his eyes closed and started up again "W-what the hell is going on." eventually he managed to drift off to a light sleep.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  

Adrian walked down the hall way making his way to Shun's room lightly knocking on his door. "Shun, are you sleep or awake?" he asked waiting a moment to see if the other would answer.

--

Hatori sat in the room that was filled with after he asked for maids to bring him as many as they could fit with in his room he picked up one started to read it was how he learn anything or know more of the outside world.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Hearing the light tap he opened his eyes and groaned a little "I'm awake now." he never bothered getting up he wanted to be alone. his eyes went to his desk seeing the paperwork that he had to do before the beginning of the school year, he sighed not understanding why she want to be school president if she didn't want to do the work it must have been a popularity thing. "How can I help Adrian?" he asked through the door closing his eyes.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  

"Can you please explain to me why Hatori suddenly returned here even more with drawn and worse for wear? I thought you where going to taking him with you and what not?" the satpphiner eyed boy asked though the door as he leaned against it. "Did something happen after you had called me Shun?"

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun listened to all the questions that where coming at him his eyes remained closed the whispers started again "I don't know what happened, he is withdrawn he never told me anything." he stated truthfully, he wanted to take Hitori away but knew that Hitori would fight it. "I found him hurt in the street, people took his medication I expect." though the other couldn't see he shook his head "We cuddled then all of a sudden he changed."
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  

The dark haired youth sighed some. "He told the maid some thing I wondered why he couldn't tell but I think I know what its. . .he said for the first time in his life he had never felt the way he did till meeting you, he said he felt like he fell in love saw red thread like he saw with Sho and I, he followed it for a long while he said it "was tide to you" but when he saw the end it was snip away like something else had cut saying no. . . .so in the end he knew who it was. . .knowing to him how your sister is. . .he withdrew telling him self that it can't be now he wants to be shut in again. . . " Adrian explained as he leaned on the wall. "Shun. . .he is still new and trying to learn how deal with people once he felt like he could have found someone he thought it could help him but it seems he is cut short in his tracks. . ."

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun listened but had no idea what Adrian was babbling on about when it came to red threads and then being cut. "W-what are you talking about, there are no threads around me, I'm normal." he stood up and walked to his door opening it unaware that Adrian was leaning on it. "My sister can control my life it seems... I felt calm like there was no problems outside that house when I hugged him, I only ever felt that way with sho but he up and left without word one day it hurt and it feels like it's happening again." his voice showed just how hurt he was. "I am willing to defy my sister and family for him."
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote