Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  

Adrian listened as the girl informed he seemed keen on the the ideal. "I am about people learning and wanting to be taught so I am glad your bother was able to come and do this for us." as he took a seat once Rin's mother showed up he stood bowed taking his seat once again. "Adrian Padlila is my name. I am the grandson of the man who built the school."

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Their mother smiled to the polite young gentleman "I am sorry you caught us when everyone is doing something." she smiled a little as Rin picked up the teapot and poured Adrian and her mother some tea allowing her mother to pour hers. "My eldest was happy to be accepted to such a good school for people like himself." she moved the snacks into the middle of the table watching as Rin took a steam bun to go with her tea.

"He isn't one for taking nonsense and when needed he will speak his mind." warning Adrian just exactly what he had let become a student teacher. "What brings you to our household on such a wonderful day I would think you would be with a girlfriend or two." she laughed a little showing it was just in jest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  

He let out a small laugh at the jest. "I would be if I had one, I am to busy to have one at the moment. But I do hope to find someone that I will adore if I could only find some a little like Rin with a bit of your oldest and Sho slightly mixed together that sounds like the young lady I would adore." he said to them in the back of his own mind was he really wanted Sho. It was something he wanted in away but he was not going to say that out loud. He smiled at them as he took a sweet to have with his tea. "I would like it if she was lovely as you miss." he was honest he did find there mother rather lovely.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Rin's mouth dropped as he said he didn't have a girlfriend "Is the world outside the walls blind your are gorgeous!" she blurted out only to dip her head at the glance her mother gave her "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disrespect like I did." Her voice showed she was truly apologetic for what she had done so picked up her tea and drank some to prevent another outburst.

Fumiko looked to Adrian and smiled "Sorry about Rin chan she gets a little over excited at times Adrian kun." she bowed in her apology sitting straight after a few seconds. "I am sure there is someone out there that will fit your adoration, you are a fine young man after all." she blushed a little at the compliment that was given to her "You are to kind Adrian kun, please feel free to call me by my name, it's Fumiko" she smiled taking a small sip of her tea.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  

"Lady Fumiko, I do hope I can find such a person." he smiled at them. He was truthful in what he was saying just more along the lines of he wanted Sho a little more. But he was well at masking his feelings after living with Hatori for so long. "It is alright Rin chan, I do like people are excitable it shows they can truly live well in the world. I will say, the world is not blind more less I don't let it see me."

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Rin listened to him and smiled happily "I don't see outside the family estate, not till I'm married." she said with a saddened smile it meant she would miss Sho dancing and she knew it where the rest of the family could see it. "You will not find the one you want if you hide away from the world unless your marriage is going to be pre-arranged like mine." she hated that stupid tradition but then even her brothers where bound by it but she was hidden away from the world but didn't understand why.

"Never sell yourself short Adrian kun, like Rin chan has said you are quite a handsome young man and caring seeing as you came here yo welcome my children to the school." she was polite in her words but was worried about her youngest and just how he would take being in a school with adverage students when he was studying first year university work "Adrian kun, do you know anyone at the school that I could have my shonen kun befriend before school starts it may help him settle quicker." she knew it was a long shot but it was one that she was willing to try.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  

"Ahhh let me see. . . .I do have cousin, who is like Sho, quiet and keeps to him self. His name is Yamazaki a bright young student at the school he is also a one of the vice President to the school of one of the other classes so him and Sho may get along well with him." he said say think will make Reiaki very up set with him which he could care less really in away it was all part of his plan to make things fall better for him it was like game of chess and he was moving everything into place.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Fumiko smiled listening and nodding "I will talk to Shonen kun he's not one for surprises" she said remembering the last surprise Kenji had done and sighed standing and bowing "I do apologise, but it seems there is a problem in the kitchen, if you let Rin chan know where Yamazaki kun stays she will let Shonen kun know where to go after his dance lesson." her eyes went to the sky "Actually he'll be getting out about now." with that she bowed once more.

Rin bowed to her mother as she left taking another sip of her tea when she sat up "You like Shonen kun, please leave him alone he is special." she said her voice calm as she spoke, the last thing she wanted was his kiss to be taken and bound into a family that may hurt him.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #25  

"Then you shouldn't worry much about me, the one you should worry about is Reaki. . ." he noted she was also special in away as he looked at her. "Rin I think you would like to meet someone who is like you in away but he is far more cut off from the world then you are. . . ." he said as he took a sip of his tea. "Zaki lives on the house on the highest hill near our school. So if you want to send Sho kun there you can but as I said becareful. . ."

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
"I had no intention to send the message, I am the only one that cares about how he truly feels." sometimes it felt like that to her. Their father seen him as a disappointment so ignored him, their mother was to busy running after her father and tending to the household, her bothers tormented him so all it left was her. "Like me? I live in a family of people like me." she had no idea that her gift was special not that she would admit to it even if she knew it to be the truth.

"Leave my younger brother alone, he doesn't need people like you or your family in his already hellish life." to her it was the simple truth standing she bowed and headed towards the house
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  

Taking a sip of the tea he looked on staring at her. "Much like him you are. . . .but Sho to me will never go to that house hold. . .I never would ever want him to go to that house hold. Cause I don't need him to meet with someone who is like him." he said to him self. "I want some one like him to see something in a new light."

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Rin listened as she walked away hearing that there was someone like him in the house it changed her mind and she sent the message hoping that she met someone who was kind like him, she hoped in time perhaps their kiss would be the one to take Sho's. "Forgive me if I have put you in danger Shonen kun, but there is one like you... I hope.." he whispered gently entering the house to tend to a problem.

Sho who had just got changed into his normal clothing got Rin's message and sighed heading towards the designated area. He really wanted to go home but it was what his mother wished so he would try to make a friend. After a good half an hour walk he got to the household as soon as he was on the estate he got a bad feeling telling him to run but he continued and rang the doorbell.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  

A small servant girl opened the door looked at the boy. "Yes can I help you?" she asked looking at him confused. "Are you here to pick something up? I mean it rare we have anyone come here." she said still looking at him confused.

After a short while Adrian had said this thanks and left headed down the street to the dance building to check up on Ai san. Walking in he looked about seeing how some people where cleaning and picking things up. "Ai san I have to ask how are things coming along." as he smiled at her.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeing the girl Sho bowed a little "My name is Yatama Shonen, a boy by the name of Adrian Padlila visited my household." he began wondering how he should continue so quickly asked Rin who gave the answer. "I am due to start school soon and my mother asked him if he knew anyone that I could befriend before the school year started so I wouldn't feel so lost, he said a boy by the name of Yamazaki lived here and I should try befriending him." he stated now standing from the bow somehow feeling like he had done something wrong.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  

The maid was even more confused, but nodded some told the boy to wait a moment as she ran off to get the young master. After a short while the girl came back bring a bandage up youth to the door. "Hello?" was all that was said.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Sho once again bowed as the girl left only bowing again as she brought back Zaki "My name is Yatama Shonen, I am going to be starting the same school in the fall that you go to at the moment." he stated standing from the bow "A boy by the name of Adrian Padlila came to my household and spoke to my sister and mother. My mother asked him for a name of someone I could friend before school to help me settle quicker and Adrian sempai gave them your name." he hoped it made more sense this time round.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote