Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Uke Kitten
Default   #17  
Johnathon wasn't sure what was going on he stood up quickly and brushed his brown hair from his face his eyes wide in panic "What the hell is going on!?" He growled looking around for an explanation. As he looked around he saw the boy walking out he growled was it him he wondered he really wasn't to sure what the hell was going on but he didn't like it "We are going to leave this place.." he repeated to the boy "....I promise.. we will find a way.."
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Haru remained in his position, his hands gripping his long blond hair as he cried out in pain and fear. The carer's that had brought out the other boy rushing over to see what the comotion was. Seeing the sparks of light they approched with caution, one of the bringing out a vial filled with a translucent purple liquid.

Once close enough they pressed it into Haru's spinal collum, one with one last cry the sparking stopped and they looked over him cheaking for any new effects "Light... How do you feel?" one asked looking into his amber eyes

Haru's eyes showed he was drowsy "I feel better thank you" his voice was dull like he was ready to go for a rest "How did this happen?" the second one would ask, the first carer looked to the second "He becomes unstable when he has bad emotions or memories" she pointed over to the graveyard "His family... they failed" she say her voice showing sorrow "It's the reason the garden is actually his room, so he can feel at peace, though I'll have to find out how the shields where down" with that she stood her collgue doing the same and they walked out of the garden leaving the two they seen be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 02-26-2011, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  
The handler of the red head stood by him making sure he would be okay. "Am Amire I need you to be a good boy alright?" he said to the red headed child. His amber colored eyes looked up at the man blinked some nodded watching the others leave he stood there looked about the area unsure of what he was to be doing, but other then that he sat on the ground looking around still.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
((Will note carer's will never call the 'choosen' by their names))

Haru felt a new presence in the garden, his amber eyes going to the new arrival "Have you seen him before?" his words still a little dazed from the medicine used to calm him, he rarely lost control and they seen to that. taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and levitated and moced over to the new person though seemed like he couldn't control his abilitys as he weaved up and down
Quote:

Old Posted 02-27-2011, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  
Amire looked around the area bored as he sat there trying to understand where the hell he was place all of sudden. His hand where still binded together still but he was glad to have the blind fold removed from his face he hated it when they would do that to him but he paid it no mind just he sat there leaned back not really saying a word.

Old Posted 02-28-2011, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru stopped in front of the bound boy in what would seem a doped up state, he smiled "Hi, I'm Haru... the carer's call me light" his voice seemed to be zoned out as he stopped levitating suddenly and fell to the ground with a slight thud "I don't think I've seen you before... who are you?" his voice once agin sounding zoned
Quote:

Old Posted 03-02-2011, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  
Amire looked up from where he was sitting unsure if he really wanted to speak or even try to talk with the other boy it was strange he was thought that there was other here but then again he was kept in a different place then the others for a while till now since they said if he behaved he would be able to see others that looked like him and he would be able to talk and see them. But now that it had happened he didn't know what to say nor did he even care about what was going on around him self. "Haru?" he asked then bright his hands up to run his eye.

"They called me Amire, or from time to time Lust. . ." he said to the other tilting his head back looking off to the side then brought his sight back over to the one before him looking at him a little more intently seeing something was far more out of place of all things he had seen with most of the others that where placed here. "Who is the other kid?" he asked sounding a little more out of it now he was just trying think of something anything to get the fuzzy feeling from his mind. They said he was allowed to be here in the garden but not allowed to have wrist binds removed in fear of something happen so stayed where he was.

"What is this place?" he asked finally sick of trying to understand where the hell they let him into.

Old Posted 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru blinked feeling the boys hand on his face "Are you blind?" he asked, looking down to the binding and blinked for a moment, he couldn't think why in the world the carer's would do such a nasty thing, concentrating for a moment he concentrated on what was the master keep for all locks and crated another three spiked keep with a red light in the middle.

Taking it he began to unto the wrist bindings "That is Jonathon... He is known as Dark to the carer's and I'm known as Light" he smiled hearing the click knowing the lock was open "Why where you bound like that?" he asked his voice showing curiosity, but hearing his words he tilted his head "This is the garden... Or my bedroom" he laughed a little as it was true they just let him stay in here all the time as he caused a fuss going out of it
Quote:

Old Posted 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #25  
Amire laughed some. "Blind? No I am forced to wear a blind fold cause they said I am far to much of hand full after doing some work I have to be cleaned up each time told to be calm." he said feeling the locks on his wrist fall as he looked at the other. "So you know how to unlock things or something?" his eyes narrowing some as he rub them some he hated having to be around and having to wear all that stuff. "So any reason why you are all here or no? Or let me guess you don't know?" As he leaned back in his little spot of where he sat looking around the garden area,

"Your room huh? Never thought I would see another person any how. of how long I have been in place."

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru smiled a little until the boy started to speak then he just looked plainly confused “Too much of a handful?” he say his voice showing confusion; “Cleaned up?” he blinked for a moment “Do you play with clay or cook or something?” his voice showing his innocence, after all they tried to keep him away from emotional pain and such.

Hearing his question he shook his head “Don’t be silly... I can’t unlock things without a key” he giggled a little. Slowly he brought up the key he made and showed it to the new person just before it shattered “I can make things if I have seen them” he smiled happily before leaning back. “I can’t make them last for more than two minutes because the carer’s don’t know about my ability and I don’t want them to know” his voice seemed a little distant, in all truth he was scared of what trials they would put him under if they were to know what he could do, but had managed to get from thirty seconds to two minutes on his own.

“Umm.. I was raised here as far as I know I was born here too” he say with a content tone “We are what the carer’s call choosen” he say his eyes clenching as he wrapped his hand around his stomach, feeling the cringing pain once more “T-they say...” he leaned forward knowing that usually ebbed the pain a bit “W-we are special...” his voice showing his pain as his breathing shallowed

After moment he sat up again and smiled faintly “I rest here, because it gives me comfort. Beside when they have tried to remove me, my energy spikes and I become unstable” he say contently, though sighed “I wish I could see a real garden” his voice showed his disappointment
Quote:

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  
"Wow kid. . . .your nothing like me at all." laughed even more tilted his head to the side. "I'm a hand full cause of my test and I get cleaned of for other reasons. I don't play with clay nor do I cook, I am told to distory and I do so as I am told." he looked amused by the other he didn't know why but it was funny that they didn't know his power but it amused him even more so he had something to hold over the others head if he didn't want to stay any more in that area it was staring to bother him and he him self hated it.

"You wanna see a real garden huh? Why not leave? I would like to I could care if I was something magical to this place I wanna get the hell out and see the world for what it is. If it's ugly and cruel, or nice and sweet. None of it would matter to me. . . cause I would be in I would get to do what I want and live how I want. Not be blind folded all the time and have my hands bound together. Or have things done to me when I don't want them." his eyes lit up knowing this is something he wanted the most.

"This place is nothing more then prison and joke a sad joke for people to use others that's how I see it." his fingers tracing over the tattoo on his face looking about the area still.

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
“Nothing like you?” he sounded confused by those words, he thought other that other than the carer’s everyone was alike, so this was a new concept to him, to be an individual “Destroy?” he seemed surprised and scared at the concept, this was apparent as his hands moved around his form. Hearing the next question and nodded “Yeah I want to see a real garden, and a forest and waterfall” he smiled brightly as he started to name so many things in nature he wish he could see, but stopped looking down

“I couldn’t leave, where would I go?” he asked, his voice showing fear at the thought of leaving his knees to coming to his chest. “I have never seen a key to the outside door anyway, so I can’t make it...” he sighed closing his amber eyes, “besides, I can only hold the form for two minutes and I don’t know if that is long enough.” his voice sounded somewhat frustrated with himself believing he could do better.

“I made an observation over the years I have been here if you want to hear it” his voice was small, he felt intimidated by the other boy, his eyes looked towards the ground. “They say we are taken from our parents at birth because they do not wish our purity to be removed.” his voice remaining the same volume, since he had met the two he wasn’t sure of anything anymore. He had been happy within the artificial garden but they were bringing in idea’s he would never have thought of

“I don’t like the pain after my treatments...” his voice got smaller, his pain was still apparent in his form “They say it’s for our own good...” he closed his eyes, tears began falling from his eyes “B-b-but it hurts so badly” as the rolled from his cheeks they crystallized into gems, looking down he quickly made a hole placing the gems into them he covered them, it was like he was scared that they where seen
Quote:

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  
Amire laughed even more seeing the kid before him not know a damn thing about much but it was okay he didn't think anyone knew. "This is the world and if people thing we are useful I don't see why we can't be to most but I say if you can see how a key looks and open up this place so I can leave I say do it, if not I can always tell them there more to that meets the eye." the red head said finally getting tired of sitting on the floor he stood up looked around tilting his head to the side.

"Meh. . ." was all he said as he walked about the area trying to see what made it so grate in any way but then again since his care takers where no as kind to him like most seem to have been with others he figured he was special case since everyone else was childish and unknowing of the world and what happens in it. "Do they teach you anything?" he asked all of sudden looking over hiss shoulder to the other. He knew he was being some what mean but let it pass by as he walked on.

"What about the other Kid? Can he do anything?" he asked.

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Haru listened to the boy and blinked as he took in all the information “I don't know what they mean by we are useful... They say we are messengers of the deity’s and are sent with divine purpose” he say sounding a little distant as he thought on that once again, it didn't answer any of his questions so he knew it wouldn't answer any of the more dominant boys, hearing what he said about leaving and then the threat to tell on what he could do he lowered his head

“I couldn't get you out without seeing a key to the door outside and even then I can only materialize a key for two minutes, on top of that I don't know if they have any more doors outside needing other keys” he hugged his legs closer to him “Even if you told what I could do I would show you to be a liar, I wouldn't show them and you would get punished for lying” his voice was low and showed a hint of fear in it, he didn't want to get anyone into trouble but he didn't want his secret out

“Umm... Teach me things?” he sounded confused for a moment, but smiled weakly and nodded “I can levitate, use psyonics, heal, I love doing the puzzles they say are hard but they aren't really... and my ability to duplicate things of course” he say running over things he could do “But bad things happen if I get unsettled” he raised his hand and pointed to the glass of the other boys room which had been melted in several places

“The carer's call him Dark, he is the one I am partnered with since my last family member failed, but he says his name is Johnathon ” he say his voice becoming sad as he spoke of his lost family “He can use psychic energy too, I'm pretty sure he can only manipulate a person's feelings... could be wrong though” he knew if he was keeping secrets then it could well be that his counterpart was doing the same, but respected him enough not to go delving into his mind to find out “Then again he is also a seer, but that one comes with the territory” he say believing that everyone that could use psychic energy’s could see what's coming

“The carer's don't allow him out here either in fact, he is only here because I broke him out of his room” he say giggling a little nervously “He also wants to leave here, but like I have told you both... I do not know enough to give us the way out... besides the discovery I have made is that all children within this facility have three distinct eye colors...” he continued “We all have emerald green, blood ruby or amber eyes” he finished sighing “So even if we could escape it would be easy to find us just by our eye colors...” he then looked down to what he and the others where wearing “Then there is our clothing” he finished hoping that he would understand that what he was asking for was impossible
Quote:

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  
Amire laughed even more as he looked back at him. "Wow I envy you both!" he yelled at the other. "Tell me what is it like to live in a world of innoncess and not know real pain and horror? What is it like to live the way you both live and stay in this little bullshit of a shit hole place where you are a pet and not a damn person?" he asked him getting slightly annoyed how one can be so childish about the world and not know anything or even understand anything all at once. Why was he not like them but then again he didn't have abilities like his or the other his was something different he had to be blindfolded and bound when let out to do testing.

"I know they have keys I see them all the time I see what door it goes to also cause when I am not blind folded they have me sedated thinking I wont know anything or where I am going. But they took me down place and I have seen so much of this place since I was kid I know where to go in my sleep." his hands clawing at wall some as he carved his name into the stone. "Hell they said I couldn't come out here cause they said I was unstable mentally and it's funny that I know more about wanting to go out side then you do." he scolded the other some. "How can you say you wanna go out side when you can't with out freaking out. . . . ."

In many ways Amire was slightly fed up with the cuteness and everything else of the area he knew there was no way to talk to people who this childish and unknowing of the world. "Well whatever to the both of you once I find my way out you both can stay here, I can die trying I don't wanna be here any more doing anyone's work or being someones homework." as he looked around the area.

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Stopped floating and stood up looking at the boy “Why envy us?” he called he hand came out in front of him and moved around to the door as if this was his whole world in this one small area “You are trapped here too!” he called out at the boy though he was angry he kept it in check the boy made him nervous and he didn't want to alert the carers because that meant another dose of whatever they put into his system would be put in again “Innocence! Yeah we might be naïve but we are not innocent... innocent would be with out birth parents playing on a swing in the park not being dosed up with who knows what” this whole situation was getting to him he just slumped down and hugged onto his knees

“I panic and bad things happen when I feel pain, get frightened or upset... so they allow me to stay here and at bedtime they put some purple stuff into me to stop me dreaming” he said into his legs, he never thought of himself as a pet, but mearly overly protected, hearing his words on the keys and the door he mumbled something under his breath and looked away from him almost as if he was a pouting child

“All fine and well for you but I've been in here as long as I remember and until my family failed and met you both I was happy” he would say with a slightly harsh voice but hugged into his legs a little “bad” he said quietly himself for getting upset “you know what happens when you get upset” though his voice was quiet, it was easily noted he was scolding himself, though hearing the boy scolding him again he lowered his head submissively, he just wanted the boy to go away

“I can't help I become unstable if I get upset or if bad memories come... it just happens and even though it does happen I'm sure that there has to be something good in the realm outside my sanctuary” he smiled a little his amber eyes twinkling a little as the artificial sun moved a little “Please don't vandalise my room, I don't do it to yours” he say but then again other than 'Dark's' room he hadn't seen any others and even then that was through a tinted window

He stood up and walked to the door, his hand going to where the key would go and closed his eyes slightly, his hand glowed with a little orb of light for a second before it faded the room door opening as he looked at the boy “There... have fun” he walked back to the tree and sat down “Just because I do not go outside of this room doesn't mean I do not know things such as the carer's rounds and the shortcuts to get out of the building...” he say closing his eyes enjoying the fake breeze “I am an all round psyonic and a door that can be opened one way has at least one other way to be opened if you know what minds to penetrate” his voice was low as he spoke

he brought his knees up, he knew he was bad for opening the door and for saying he knew how to get out without being caught, even more so as he penetrated peoples minds to get such information, but it wasn't his fault, it was part of how they taught him his abilities, when he was new to these ones all thoughts and such flooded into his mind, so it wasn't that he couldn't escape it was more he was content in his life and was scared that the world outside his sanctuary was as bad as he was told
Quote:

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote