Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #209  

"Heh. . . .hmmm I feel tired and at times I never know what to do what answers to give or even know how to have some live differently. I don't really know how to handle a lot of this but I try I learn and push. But some times I feel like I am breaking and that part of me wants to come out and do what it knows best." the red head said.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
The man looked to him and smiled a little "Do what other's do take small steps with him I find that a reward system helps." he said tilting his head realizing that if Haru had never been outside this may be difficult to do "If you want until he is ready to go to school I could give him private lessons in reading and such. Perhaps making it mandatory for him to go outside for 30 minutes a day will be a good start, then when he's use to it up it by 30 minutes." he suggested unsure if his advice would be of any use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #211  

"I would like any kind of help, anything really, I don't think he will ever be ready to go to school, he has not been around other people in any way unless it was people back in the temple. "He said with a sigh then tilted his head off to the side putting a finger on the pit of the dragon tattoo on his face. "And with the markings we have. . . .we really can't be normal. . . ."

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
“Like I said I will happily teach him at home, I was a teacher by trade before my son was born.” he would still be teaching it was something he enjoyed but as his son was a messenger he knew if anyone looked after his son the temple would be quickly contacted and it was something he never wanted to happen more so as he heard what did happen within the temples “An education is important even if he will not be able to interact with people much.” he said looking up to the ceiling “Do you all end up with markings or are you and he the only ones who it's happened to?” his eyes showing a little concern as Haru tossed and turned dark energies starting to show around him “I-Is that normal? Is my son in danger?” he asked with some concern
Quote:

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #213  

"Hold on. . . ." Amire said as he stood up walked over to Haru looked him over then walked away into the other room walked out with a needle being careful to not hurt the other in any way he gave Haru his medication. "He needs it when he sleeps. . . .also to answer your question, I wouldn't know if children got markings. . .I know mine was given to me by my care taker.

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The man nodded to what Amire said and watched his sleeping child and the sleeping Haru inside his son's play pen, he found it cute how innocent someone could be in such a dark world, he just hoped that it wasn't a mistake to let someone like Haru out in the darkness because to much would be enough to snuff out any light no matter how bright it was. As Amire walked back in he with a needle. “I-is that really needed?” he asked wondering why Amire was injecting Haru with whatever that green serum could have been “What does it do?” he asked watching Haru and how the dark energy seemed to instantly vanish “It's like a defence mechanism for when he is asleep to protect him... I'll give you one thing that boy is smart, though whoever made that serum for him wanted him to be completely defenceless instead of helping him harness that ability.”
Quote:

Old Posted 09-27-2012, 10:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #215  

"Them all of them each child has one just catered to different abilities and other things a child can do. . ." as he placed the syringe down on the table sighed some. "Life to some is cruel that was something I understood when I went in. In so many ways I envied him so much when lived there he was at least cared for though it was not the right kind but he was loved and cared for far better then I had seen other children that I have come across. in away I spited him. . .always have and will. But I don't know of I can really be strong for someone like him. . . .I am far to tired to try. . .I am to weak." he said. "In the end I was going to be killed he saved me I never really understood why."

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 11:21 AM Reply With Quote  
“Each child has a medicine made for their abilities or what they can do?” he repeated unsure what to really think, “That must be horrible if you have many gifts.” He had no idea what they could or even if they had more than one gift each but just the fact they had to take this medicine made him feel pity for them. “Life is very cruel in the outside world but it seems what you kids go through is no walk in the park either.” He said looking to Amire “Perhaps they have some special mission for him that he was cared for or someone intervened to make sure he wasn’t hurt badly.” He could only speculate, as he hadn’t been to the temple since his wives death. “It isn’t his fault how he was treated the way he was, your hate should be vented elsewhere.” He said gently his gaze going to his son “You are stronger than you give yourself credit for...” he closed his eyes “Have you ever asked him why?”
Quote:

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #217  

"I never bothered to ask nor did I need to. . . ." as he took his seat again his hand going to his arm squeezing it tightly. "I hate many of things, that wont change. . . .I hardly trust people but give them time of day to try. . .I lost all ideal to trust when my mother gave me up and kept my bother instead of me. I can't remember what she looks like any more only mu younger bother, was he normal? I can't remember but he had bright color eyes so we weren't different why did she keep him?" he asked looking down. "Was it cause of what happened two weeks before the three of us went to the park?" he asked no one in pitcular.

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
“I meant asking your little brother there why he protected you.” He asked nodding towards the sleeping Haru “There is a point that you need to change that hate even slowly, I bet at one point you wouldn’t have even tried to look after him.” He said looking to Amire “You two make an interesting pair, he trusts too much and you not enough... perhaps together you will find a balance.” He knew such a thing would take time, he came out of his thoughts as Amire spoke “I wouldn’t know but if you like I will accept you both into my family and you can be a normal child for a change Amire.” He offered unsure if Amire would accept it.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #219  

"He is not my little bother. . . .I say he is for the outside world but really now, Haru and I are not. . .I don't want to think about sibling or anything really retaliated them since my real family gave me away. . . .now that I think about it the first year at the temple I was allowed to go out side, after a while it stop I was allowed to watch some t.v. but that too soon stop in the end I was not allowed to have books nor was I allowed to even see other children let alone interact with them. Then the next six year was nothing but torcher to me. So saying I have family being part of one is hard for me to grasps, I know Haru may like the idea." he said to the other.

Old Posted 09-30-2012, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
“I'm aware he isn't your little brother, but you treat him like it and he sees you as such.” he replied chuckling a little “Family doesn't need to be blood related to be family... you tend to find the best family to have is family that has no blood with you.” he said thoughtfully looking down a sigh coming from his lips as he thought on his departed wife. “Your afraid he'll do the same... I can tell you from how he acts he wouldn't abandon you, if anything he is devoted to you and requires your strength in his time of uncertainty.” he explained “You have experiences all this before where he hasn't and it is scary for him I would imagine, but I believe he thinks with you around nothing can hurt him, you are his shield.” he said looking up to Amire hoping that some of this is would be comforting him. He said nothing on the last part knowing that Haru had already bonded to Amire by the actions Amire had described so thought it would be best that Amire seen in time the reason behind Haru's actions.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-01-2012, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #221  

I treat him well cause it is the right thing to do. . . ." he said to him. "I know family is not all about blood. . .but I view him more then family in away I can't think of him as family. . . ." it was true over this time he had started to feel for the other even though it was hard for him at times to try and teach him everything when he could. "I am scared I would be pushed to the side or even toss away like a rag doll that no one wanted any more." leaning back into the couch his head tilting back. "I just don't understand fully as to why me. . . "

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The man listened to everything his hand going to scratch his head as he thought for a moment. "The only logical explination is that you love him... not as a family but a lover." he explained believing it was the best conclusion even if it wasn't one hundred percent sure if this was indeed the case but was willing to go out on a limb. "That boy will never cast you to the side, he has already proven that when he left his "sanctuary to save you from dying." he said confidently "why you what?" he asked not understanding what he himself didn't understand
Quote:

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote