Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #49  
Akio looked to him listening to his words but only half of it was sinking in due to just how tired he was "It wasn't just people but other things as well" he confessed nodding knowing exactly just how his betrothed could be and walked forward as the carriage door was open. He knew he looked like he had been through hell and know he would get nagged at because of it but right now he didn't care. Pausing he looked behind him to Tabitha "Come along, and don't mind Catty she'll say things but she means well" his voice showing just how tired he was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 03-14-2015, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Hoping that the guard wasn't referring to her at the mention of unsavory people, Tabitha follows him likes he tells her to. Watching how he gets in she follows suit, taking a look around the carriage. She couldn't stop her eyes from going wide, but she was able to keep her mouth shut and not gap it open as she sees how nice the interior looks. When her eyes fall on Catty she stiffens a bit, the young women before her was so well dressed and wearing such pretty clothing she didn't feel like she belonged in there with her and Akio.

"H-h-h-h-i, it-it-it-it's nice to me-e-e-e-t you."

Old Posted 03-14-2015, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #51  
Catty's eyes flicker to the door as it opens, they narrowed a little seeing the state that Akio was in and the smell... her nose wrinkled a little before her gaze lands on the girl who stuttered as she spoke. Charming, this was the company Akio kept with?

"Should I even bother asking what you have been doing out here? Quite obvious by that smell." Catty says curtly, her gaze back on Akio, "And who's your friend, hm?" her eyes narrow, jealously seen in them as she waits to see what Akio says.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 03-25-2015, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote