Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Forward Thinker
Default   #1009  
Yeah, the numbers are pretty wild... They don't even try to keep the numbers down.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
I quit Gaia in...2009? 2010? Somewhere around there, when Booty Grab was pretty new and they had just introduced the thing where you can sign up for netflix or services that spam your phone with texts and get free Gaia cash. That was the last straw for me. After being gone a few months I went back and gave away all my items to people I had been friends with. I tried logging back in the other day actually just to see what had changed, but turns out I can't remember my password at all. Oh well.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1011  
everything got crazy expensive and lots of ads and things you have to spend money on, that's what changed XD

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Sei used to be a Gaia moderator. :P
Yes, and I enjoyed it a lot. xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exulansis View Post
DUDE. VINTAGE=QUALITY!
Good to know. I've heard vintage used both ways, but I suppose the official definition is positive. Good for us! :'D

...and I miss pre-09 Gaia. It was my home for a good four years and I miss all the friends and fun times I had there. I've tried to go back, but everyone has either moved on to another site or moved on to a new group of friends. xD

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1013  
recruit them for trisphee >3>

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I can't imagine enjoying moderating Gaia. Peeps say stuff without even thinking and it makes me feel like everyone in the world is thinking about sex. Always. No matter what the person before them says, they have to say something about sex because that's the only thing they can think about. Of course the person before them said something not about sex but somehow they seem insignificant in front of all the sex spam crap the threads are weighed down with... or did I just have bad luck browsing o.O

YES. All you guys that have Gaia history, here's your chance to use that dark past for some GOOD <.<

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-13-2015, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1015  
I tried to recruit my friends to Trisphee when I left Gaia, but nobody was interested in converting over. :c So I just made new friends instead! :< I wonder how all those folks are doing these days anyway. It's been about 5 years...

Old Posted 11-17-2015, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I used to hang out in the B/C shops area of Gaia. Most of the people there where interesting, and lots of pretty pictures around. I even tried to start my own one, but it was fairly short lived. I got someone to join me in starting it as the person to oversee rp stuff while I would do organization and the actual art.

Sadly, they disappeared immediately, and I don't do well running things alone.
Old Posted 11-17-2015, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1017  
well it's a good thing you have so many wonderful people to help you now <3333

Old Posted 11-17-2015, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
I mostly stuck to my zOMG clan. Most of us didn't even really play the game, so it was more of a hangout. I had a few other friends that...I don't really remember where I met them. But I talked with them in a few threads. I didn't really wander out to any sections usually, I just stuck to my main threads.

Old Posted 11-17-2015, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #1019  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
well it's a good thing you have so many wonderful people to help you now <3333
Indeed! :D

Really, it's Galla that does most of the work around here. I just smile pretty and write code. (Plus pay bills and make decisions...which usually amount to 'that sounds great, let's do it.')
Old Posted 11-17-2015, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Can confirm; a lot of what Toho says is along the lines of "Yeah! Let's do that!"

Old Posted 11-17-2015, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1021  
I've been helping start businesses for the past year so coming up with ways to attract customers has been #1 priority. So I can't help myself from thinking up things we can do on trisphee xD

Old Posted 11-17-2015, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
That's a good experience to have! :D Just gotta prettify up a few things and then we'll put you to work attracting new blood for us. <3

Old Posted 11-19-2015, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote