Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default Aebevar : The Wild Reach   #1  
this is a private rp between myself and Lee.
feel free to creep and stalk the rp but please do not post unless you are one of us.
---------------

Deep in the western forests of Ehavar, where both beasts and woodland creatures call home, a beautiful doe with a coat as white as fresh winter snow sat in a small clearing. Sunlight passing through the leaves, causing a flickering effect over the clearing... in the place of the white doe lay a young women with white hair, pale skin and pale blue eyes, she lay against the earth panting. Soon her panting is joined by the soft cries of a babe, in her arms, hastily wrapped in a bundle of cloth lay a small baby, a tuff of hair peaked out form under the cloth, curly hair the color of autumns leaves.

More light flickers across the clearing as the sun dances behind the leaves, bushes at the edge of the clearing rushes making the pale women stiffen and hold the child close to her naked body. As she turned her self away form the bushes, putting herself between who ever it was and the child, a gruff yet warm voice called out."Villa! Villa! Oh gods, she has to be OK. She has to be." the voice was male and soon what could only be described as a human man who left polite society pushed his way under the bushes, his own ginger hair was matted in places with mud and twigs his face covered in a curly beard. Simple leather garments covered his legs and his chest, his feet bear and as dirty as the fest of him dug into the earth under him.

The young women relaxed hearing this mans voice, she turned around babe in arm as she man fell to his knees beside her. "I am fine Corric, I apologies if my cries worried you." The women's voice was light, soft and as if spoken on the breeze with out it seamed to caress and reassure the human male.

The man looked to the babe in the women's arms just as the babe opened it's tiny eyes, brilliant blue just like the yougn women's."He's got your hair Corric." The women said gently holding the baby boy out to the man who took him with shaky arms.

"A son?" He spoke sounding in awe, the women nodded and echoed his words.

"A son.... you must take him back to your people....and not come back... the clan wants to kill you Corric... my... father wants you dead...his hatred of your people is at it's zenith....I... I wish i could come with you but i can not... I need to stay with in the forest..." Sadness colored her voice as she met the warm brown eyes of the man across form her. Slowly getting to her feet, more light flitted across the clearing and as if in a trick of the lgiht, the white doe was in place of the women.

The doe gently pressed her nose against the baby's face, making
him gurly happily and wiggle in the cloth he was wraped in. The teh doe pressed her forhead against the mans. 'I will always be here watching you both....my Corric, my hunter and my little Gilroy.' the voice held sadness and love as it gently touched the mans mind.

Turning form then both the doe leaped off into the forest, her white coat somehow blending into teh green leaves and foliage of teh forest. "Gilroy....If your mum wants us to leave the forest...." The man looked heartbroken but he pulled himself up carfuly, balancign teh small babe in his arms as he left the clearing, lookgin back one last time before heading out of the forest.

'I will be here for you when you need me my little Gilroy.....'

---------
'Gilroy' 'Gilroy" "GILROY!"

A loud thud echoed around the bedroom, a big figure had fallen out of the simple bed they had been sleeping in at the call of their name. long and wild ginger curl bounced around the head of the male figure as they tried to fully wake up.

Sleepy blue eyes as clear and bright as a winter sky looked towards the door where a older man stood, he was muscular like the fallen man, though he was hardened by age, his hair was the color or quick silver with a few strands of ginger still holding on. "Son I've been calling you for over half and hour now... a runner from that guild of your's come calling." The older man then walked out of the simple room and closed the door.

Gilroy grumbled to himself... he'd been having that dream again, well dream was stretching it... he'd been hearing that voice in his dreams again, a feminine voice calling Gilroy over and over, like a beseeching siren. Yet The man known as Gilroy knew no women with that voice.

Quickly changing into his hunter's outfit and strapping up his boots he left his room and met the runner in the small kitchen and entrance to the one level home he still shared with his old father even though Gilroy was more then old enough to have found himself a place of his own.

"Flint good to see you again." Gilroy greeted the runner who was waiting just outside the door to the home.

"Gil, the guilds got a job for you, the merchant asked for you specifically." Flint grinned in a friendly and teasing manner. "Guess your fame is starting to rise or 'Great Bear' of the Guild." Cheek was heavy in the runners tone.

Gilroy frowned at the name, he had some complications with his last job for the Guild...a complication that had his going to his father with questions. "Well let's go then." Gilroy said, he knew he would have some time to come back to get his arrows and bow, and his twin hunter's axes'. The guild always provided the backpacks and rations, though Gilroy wasn't against hunting for food on a job.

Flint flashed the ginger male a grin before darting off with a tip of his chin. Gilroy followed at a more normal pace after telling his father he'd be back. Soon the sounds of the city followed him everywhere, from stall merchants harking their wears to the sounds of the far off dock to the south of the city, the smells of everything seemed sharper then before and that had Gilroy thinking back to the questions he had for his father months ago.
-------------------

The docks of the small city of Ekinia where bursting with people,
kids running with smiles on their faces as the sun shone down on every one, merchants unloading and loading wears onto carts and onto ships,
guards patrolled the docks, weaving between the other people, eyes scanning everything.

Though they where not as good at spotting pickpockets as the mayor liked to tell every one they where. Already her big black coats pockets where weighed down with two big coin peruses. Young Pandora of the Underground Urchins was grinning a wicked grin as she watched the people with dark blue eyes that glittered like sapphires in the light reflected off the water. Tawny brown hair was pulled up and back into three different braids, with the underside of her hair having been shaven off, leaving some thick framing strands, the top hair and the braids of course. Pandora was a thief and a lower of sweets, it was no secret that the orphans that lives in the cities underbelly turned to thievery eventually, or some other unclean path. While she was a women of adult age Pandora stood on the shorter side, she was evenly matched with a older child's height, not quite a teenage height but she got by.

Under her big back sailors coat hung a dirty yellow top that was also to big, a tattered belt pulled her coat together at her thin waist and tattered leggings covered her legs, big buckle bots covered her feet, she looked every part the pirate and the scoundrel that woudl swipe your last coin form your pocket. Or your most precious gems. Pandora had a deep love for gems, she didn't know where it came from but she could tell the real from the fake form twenty paces. It had come in handy saving the Urchins from a bad gig more then once.

With the day already on a roll Pandora decided to go see how the main markets were fairing... and to see if any of the younger ones needed a few coins slipped their way to stay out of trouble. Pandora basically tried to keep the children with homes from turning to a life like hers'. They had homes and families... the Underground Urchins had been abandoned and had lost their families. They had no one but each other to cling to on the harsh winter nights.

"Hey Smelty!" Pandora grinned at the grizzled blacksmith who just rolled his eyes and went back to hammering away at his work. Pandora stuffed her hands into her coats massive pockets as she walked, sticking to the back paths and rarely walking the more visible areas. Today felt like it would be a good day.
Last edited by PurpleBox; 09-01-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old Posted 08-11-2017, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote