Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #2561  
oh man, we don't put tap in the kettle. it's a good way to destroy it
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 05:12 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
stupid fucking essay.

also i'm watching haikyuu. fun. wish i didn't have to write essays or travel though.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-02-2020, 09:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2563  
I feel really accomplished right now and want to blast through my apartment and get stuff all cleaned and organized!
...but I'm at work for the next 5.5 hours...
XP
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
that might make things a little difficult XD
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2565  
...aaaaand feeling energetic and inspired is gone.
XD
Jk I may still be slightly motivated when I get home.
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Did some work clearing up the rooms today. :/
+ made a cute little snowman
+ found some songs I could add to my playlist...

<:/ Next I gotta prepare some things and what I plan to do when I go spend some time up at my fish dad's cabin. >:/ Hopefully I'll be in a less miserable environment with some decent food that's good for the body, and actually be able to learn to adult more. o-o;

...I shhhhoooullld write about it! :D My therapist would love to read my self-improvement journey I'm sure!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-02-2020, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2567  
Gonna try to be productive while dinner cooks in the oven tonight.
Pop dinner in the oven, spend 30-40 min cleaning. Sounds like a good plan. Let's see how I actually do at it...
XD
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Go for it! >:}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-02-2020, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #2569  
what is for dinner?

OwO share snowpics?
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
So tired.

Maybe I'm just a curmudgeon that's getting a little too old, but I really don't like the holiday season.

Four "major" holidays in three months means the whole world around me getting redecorated, schedules getting repeatedly disrupted, social expectations piling on, money having to be spent... more that has to get done, but no extra time to do it in.

And then when it's all over, cleaning up and trying to recover a sense of normalcy, re-establishing routines that got disrupted, and -- social pressures ahoy! -- a compulsion to try to start a new routine during the time when routines are all out of whack already.

I haven't been able to get much of anything done today because I'm just so burned out. x.x You'd think that the vacation would be an opportunity to FIX burnout, but... no, "holiday" means the rest of the world just wants me to do something else.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2571  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
what is for dinner?

OwO share snowpics?

Unhealthy pizza roll "enchilada" casserole.
Basically cheese pizza rolls smothered in enchilada sauce eith sliced olives and more cheese on top.
I wanted to add some bell peppers as well, but didn't quite have enough money for them.
Old Posted 01-02-2020, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Heheh, thank you. I regularly remove the build-up, it's just that it comes back pretty quickly. I'm more after improving the taste with different water.
Gotcha. :3

-------------

I have a lazy happy cat in my lap =u=b

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-03-2020, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #2573  
...olives? welp. you and i aren't friends anymore
Old Posted 01-03-2020, 08:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
What if I told you that I decided the olives weren't really that good in it and that I kinda am not a huge fan of them anymore?

________

Ugh, I need to get up for work, but Batty is all snuggly and cute and I don't wanna move!
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 01-03-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old Posted 01-03-2020, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2575  
Apparently YouTube must have a limit on how many channels you can block from suggestions, because they are showing back up after having been blocked.
Old Posted 01-03-2020, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Apparently YouTube must have a limit on how many channels you can block from suggestions, because they are showing back up after having been blocked.
I'm not aware of any such limit, but irritatingly YouTube doesn't offer a way to see a list of channels you've selected "don't recommend channel" for. (You can only clear the list, not view it or modify it. This means there's no undo feature if you blocked the wrong channel...) This makes me wonder if it isn't a perfect blacklist but rather just a strong negative bias, and watching a video from one of those channels tells the algorithm that you don't hate it as much as you said you did.

My recommendation would be to continue to say "don't recommend channel" when the videos come up, and also to check your watch history and search history to remove related videos that would make YouTube think it's something you'd want to see anyway.

It's a machine learning algorithm. It'll figure it out if you keep giving it feedback, and it'll have trouble if you don't give it consistent signals.

That said... If there are that many channels that upset you so much that you don't want to see them at all, then I have to wonder what's in your profile that makes YouTube think you want them, because clearly SOMETHING must be wrong.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-03-2020, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote