Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3841  
Although not that unusual, it's still weird how warm it has gotten when it was below freezing the previous week.
Old Posted 02-28-2021, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Was just thinking this today
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 03-01-2021, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3843  
I took this weekend off work. I'm going to enjoy it.
;u; Aw, who am I kidding? I'm going to use it to try and find things for my brother's weird cake this year.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-03-2021, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Good luck merskelly!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 03-03-2021, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3845  
>>>>!BREAKING NEWS!

>:o Hello, this is Merskelly bringing you this latest breaking news story.

:o At around 11am this morning it began to rain whilst on my merry way home from re-pressurizing my tire. Plans to wash my vehicle have since been cancelled as of this week. The rain came with two slight flashes of lighting, minor strong winds and gloomy skies for about 18 minutes in total. When I interviewed me, this is what I had to say:
"It was like a camera flash but huge! I thought, "Yes! Alright! A lightning storm!" but then when I got home it all seemed to disappear before noon. I shouldn't be all that surprised, and I feel silly for getting so excited, but I miss the rain."

Indeed the rain made it difficult to navigate safely as roads are winding, hilly and can be slippery when wet. On an impromptu trip to the CVS however, things were looking brighter.
/:) I procured some mouthwash for gum-health, feminine care pads and a miniature toy fire engine the size of a chicken tender.
"I was just there to pick up my prescription birth control, and I saw this fire truck this little toy fire truck and I thought of my brother, then I thought it's absolutely perfect for the weird cake I want to bake him for his birthday at the end of the month, so I bought it! And I found a couple things for me, so I thought why not?"

Returning home with little obstacle and listening to my 90's hits playlist, it seemed the rain did little to dampen the day at all. /:} I'm Merskelly Metalien, with Just Fish News, back to you in the studio.

Thanks Merskelly.
:O The time is 5 'til 8. When we come back,

A bird-feeder turns into a squirrel-feeder for one Merskelly in an attempt to attract backyard aviary wildlife.

Plus: Close Encounters with the Dad kind! The latest in virtual communications with a striving Italian sea-wizard, and his latest paranormal pursuits all caught on Ring camera footage.

:} These stories and more coming up.
We'll be right back.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-04-2021, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Facepalming at one of my coworkers. She was all "are you signing up to get the covod vaccine? They're starting signup for it tomorrow."
So I checked online. And yeah, signups open up tomorrow. For ages 70+ and 16-69+ WITH underlying medical conditions.
I do not fall into either of those groups.
XP
But when it is available for me to sign up, I'll probably get it.
Old Posted 03-04-2021, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #3847  
Yeah I don't think I'll be eligible until June or so, but I do want it :<
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 03-04-2021, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
My brain: Bored, must find something to do
My body: No do anything, too lazy >:C

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-05-2021, 05:11 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3849  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Derpy pats your ankle. "That means naptime!" He grins up at you.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-05-2021, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. On the one hand I want to terraform and make a better house/building layout and prettify Derpy's ACHN island, but on the other hand, I've grown attached to the starting layout and don't want to mess it up because I suck at decor stuff. (Both indoor and outdoor decor tbh.)
I'd look up other islands for reference, but I'd probably just attempt to straight up copy them and that's not very original/Derpy-like.
Old Posted 03-05-2021, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #3851  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
me irl
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 03-05-2021, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Unfortunately it happens more times than I wish. xD But I think today seems better.

Old Posted 03-05-2021, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3853  
Why do I always get the wweirdos. Had a guy call the store today and I can't tell of he was trying to awkwardly hit on me or if he 2as just starved for attention or it was an elaborate prank or what, but it took a good several minutes just to get him to say what he was looking for....then a other good several minutes for him to give more detailed questions about what he was looking for and, finally, after several more awkward minutes of him rambling and me not really knowing how he wanted me to respond (like, idgaf about "bubble butts" and the Kardashians o.o) I managed to sort of stammer out an "I'm sorry, I've got another call coming in that I need to get" so that I could hang up because we were getting a line and there's a lot to do today.

Like, sorry dude. You're talking to an ace/aro, I don't care about men's bikinis, posing shorts, or half naked guys in the carribean. I care about crafting and, when at work, I care about helping customers as efficiently as possible. Now either tell me how I can help you, or call a friend to ramble to.
Old Posted 03-08-2021, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Eck why are a lot of men like that......

Also first actual pandemic birthday hooray ._. but at least it's not terrible

Old Posted 03-08-2021, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3855  
Right? It's like he heard a voice that sounded younger than his mom and went into "I must try to impress her" mode. Know what impresses me? Not being a gross creep. Bleh. Ngl, it made me reluctant to answer the phone the rest of the night because I was afraid he'd call back.

Yay! Happy birthday! Glad it wasn't that bad!
Old Posted 03-09-2021, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
=_______= He sounds like one of those wild birds that try to impress their mate.

And thanks! <3 Honestly the only thing I usually do for my birthday is go out to eat, mostly I just celebrate it with my closest family, and am still able to do that, cept instead of going out we ordered dinner and watched Raya and the Last Dragon on Disney+. <3

My sister is visiting, but she's been also quarantining and doesn't usually go anywhere so she's been safe.

Old Posted 03-09-2021, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote