Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default   #33  
my experience of being demi is that it's less immediate feeling and more early feeling, as in, a year being close is going fast.

but i also just generally don't feel physical attraction, even when thinking about sex. that's not limited to sex for me, it's also any real estimations of attractive vs cute vs beautiful in any way other than strictly the artistic composition of a photo. so, merskelly's experience definitely rings a couple bells.

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Growing up among (what you may call by local statistic majority) "normal" people, I always found it really odd when other teens debated about what color hair turned them on. Same with female bra size, male hair length or similar features. If a picture makes me think about sex, it's certainly not for the physical attributes of the person pictured.
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #35  
gestures. i just don't feel sexual attraction.

hell, i think i'm heavily repulsed by that stuff.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I can't look at someone and say, "daymn!"
I look at them like, "oh..cool shoes." <x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hell, i think i'm heavily repulsed by that stuff.
I'm certainly repulsed by the stereotypical symbols of female attractiveness. I think stiletto heels are tacky; I think lipstick is gross; I think eye makeup is distracting. I won't judge anyone based on these opinions -- if you're someone who wants to wear heels and eyeliner and lipstick then I'm not going to treat you any differently than if you were barefaced and in sneakers. But it seriously doesn't do anything for me and is actually more likely to make me find the person LESS beautiful aesthetically.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i dunno, i am ace and the cutie with the hoop earrings defos does it for me. being ace isn't just turning it off or being put out or finding aesthetics to be unattractive. there are gradients of being ace too, i mean i find face three to be worthy of a swoon and if they consented to nsfw stuff i'd not be against watching but the actual thought of actual sex is about the same for me as with that pinecone it just isn't there and while i know there are people who would and have it is just not for me x''D
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #39  
There was this one time I asked my FB friends in general, why anyone would look at someone and go “I want to fuck them”. Like... why does that even happen? For what reason do you want to put parts together? And most of my friends saif it was just how they feel?

-shrug- I get that it probably feels good or something. I just don’t see why if you have any inclination towards it, you’d rather do stuff with another person rather than just by yourself.

Anyways, libido is weird and I don’t have any of that.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it's just easier to treat genitals like pineapples or sardines on pizza. some like both, some like one and some like neither and some think pizza can take a hike x''D

also i wonder if this is relevant(it has musical interludes);
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi6j2UXEZM
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #41  
Here's an ace one that I think describes it fairly well:

source

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Huh... It's cute, but I know several ace people who would find that offensive. "Maybe you just haven't found the right person yet" appears to really upset some people.

I do HAVE a libido. It's not especially strong, but it exists. (It's stronger now that I'm in my late 30s than it was when I was in my late teens/early 20s... Not sure what to make of that. Hope it doesn't imply anything I should be concerned about medically.) But even so I can't really grok the reactions I see in other people.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #43  
People are confusing.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Can totally relate with Espy. <x} I have a strong feeling that sex is actually really overrated, and totally unnecessary. >u> I'd rather be sharing a cinnamon roll.

Never got how people just somehow started getting those feelings when puberty hit. :[ I was around mostly girls, but guys in summer school too. And I didn't really want to have anything to do with either. *shrug* <.<

Most of my classmates had boyfriends and lost their virginities pretty quick. I asked them, "why you like him?" and they'd usually answer with, "he's hot/cute." or "I just do." <x} When I saw them with their boyfriends at prom, I didn't really get it. :/ They were just guys. That's how guys look like. *shrug* But, okay? <x} I never got those feelings. :/

I had a blind date for prom, and he was pretty cool. :] I liked how he was pursuing tattoo art, and was a decent dancer. But that's about it. Not that he wasn't attractive, he probably was..? I think? :/ I just saw him as a possible friend. <u<; I don't have many of those that are male...actually none. :/ Damn...I'd like a cool guy friend who doesn't fall in love with me. ;-; But still likes me enough to bug me..

People ARE confusing. <:{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #45  
She covers a lot of variety, so what some don't like others resonate with
This, for instance, is the most recent Aces Wild comic

quest

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Hey friends!

I'm more of an ally, I think.
I don't know where I fall on the spectrum. :(
I'm more sexually attracted to women, but not romantically attracted to women....
I'm more romantically attracted to men, but not really sexually attracted to them....

I find sex with women to be much more pleasurable vs. sex with men??

I don't feel like "bisexual" is the label for me because I'm not romantically attracted to women, only sexual...
But again, not sexually attracted to men?

CONFUSE!!!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #47  
Your sexual and romantic orientations are different? You can use queer to not need to give an essay
Or use the SAM (Split Attraction Model)
Idk your gender, going off your avi for this, but with the SAM you can go by homosexual hereromantic

quest

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm definitely going to check out that SAM. :o
ANd I'm cis female. c: