Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #17  
*waves* Nonbinary AFAB, Ace, demipanromantic here. I think a lot of it is as Coda said. It helps that we pretty much self-regulate in a positive way (I can't remember the last time we had anyone who was openly being a bigot), and the overall atmosphere here is chill and welcoming. NGL, it also helps that we can change the "gender" of our avatars with a click of a button, so that makes it easier for people to express themselves, and the clothes look the same for male or female bases.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-24-2019, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
There was... one dude many years ago who had... thoughts... about “sin”. It was at least mildly uncomfortable for most people involved.

Also, I do not understand why some sites have locked-in genders, or require you to pay quite a bit to change your avatar’s gender. I know it’s not specifically a thing against queer folx, but sometimes shit like that just feels like... a Trans Tax? I don’t last particularly long on sites w locked genders.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-25-2019, 05:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
More or less, yeah. I don't really bother putting a label on it.

I find the way Toho describes himself to be amusing but I'll let him be the one to choose what he wants to share.
Which description? Oh!

“Maybe because I'm gay as fuck? I mean, as gay as you can be and still like the ladies enough to marry one.”
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 09:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
that's bisexuality, babey! (or pansexuality. whichever one.)

(bisexuality does include nb genders. the difference between the two is that gender is a factor in bisexuality, while pansexuality doesn't have gender as a factor. something like that??)
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Also, I do not understand why some sites have locked-in genders, or require you to pay quite a bit to change your avatar’s gender. I know it’s not specifically a thing against queer folx, but sometimes shit like that just feels like... a Trans Tax? I don’t last particularly long on sites w locked genders.
that's sort of my main problem with gaia. i haven't figured out how to change from being an animal on there yet.

Old Posted 10-25-2019, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Gaia's also really frickin old and tends to be slow about changes
And fixes
And updates

Let's see, of the sites I'm on...
Windlyn the base is neutral, the clothes you choose determine the "gender", using the word loosely, of the avi
KofK I haven't tried to change so I don't know. Male and female bases do have some differences in items, but I'd say about 90% of items tend to be the same. The site's avis are also bust shots the chest on the females aren't very large
Flight Rising is dragons. Easily changed, so long that specific derg is in your lair
Marapets is a pain to do anything. You need to pay a fee to change your outfit's colors. Don't have that color unlocked? Buy eggs and hope you get it. The base? Yeah I haven't even tried that
Voltra has the option in the avi creator, so you can change it with every outfit
Pantheon you can choose in the same place as Voltra
And here, well, y'all know the answer already

As for sites I've left, well, it's been so long I don't actually remember if it's possible lol

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
I like this site, because I like that I can be a skeleton. -u- And a male or female skeleton too! ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-25-2019, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i can't really get into any other sites. like, legit, there's usually some sort of caveat that makes me just. not into it, i guess??

Old Posted 10-25-2019, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Which description? Oh!

“Maybe because I'm gay as fuck? I mean, as gay as you can be and still like the ladies enough to marry one.”
That's the one! XD
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i like girls. and boys. and everyone.

help.

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
:] I like...err...
:/ uhm..something...
:D hairstyles...and uh, :/ t-shirts?...
Help??? <8{ How do I human?
:c I mean, ??????
I feel such confusion and an overwhelming sense of just..nothing??? <x}
I see this and just have this uninterested reaction,
not really as if I were just lookin' at, but, similar in regards to interpretation??
<x} Is this a good asexual uh,..insight example?? :[ I'm not too sure if other aces feel the same thing..It's really hard to explain...<:/

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-27-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
To be fair that pinecone is very attractive.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #29  
x'D hahahahaha, well pinecones can be pretty aesthetically pleasing! :] they're kinda consistent yet asymmetrical, and hard, and smooth and spiky, /x} and can be tossed around. x'D

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
To be fair... I'm not ace, and none of those pictures do anything for me either.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #31  
:D Everybody has a personal taste of course. I like looking at black hair the same as dirty blonde hair, but also dyed hair, but favorite colored dyed hair, not all dyed hair. :/ Yet, that's not sexy. I like just seeing the hair, if that makes sense? x}
I just typed in "pics of attractive people" and that's some of what came up. o-o?
I still don't really get it, meheheh! <x}

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
The first guy is attractive, sure. The second guy is kinda cute. But the idea of sex just isn't what comes to mind when I look at any of them. I actually find it difficult to imagine being the kind of person who does look at a picture of a good-looking individual and jump straight to thinking about sex.

Maybe that means I'm technically demisexual? I don't really think of myself that way. If I were to trust my own perception of other people (and I'm not saying that I should, that's a big "if") then it would seem like people who automatically think about sexual desire are the real minority.

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote