Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #1457  
Daily awful 2: fuckity fuck i misjudged some distances and poured strawberry flavored vodka all over my mousepad.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh noooo!
But also strawberry vodka sounds delicious. Someday I want to make enough money to buy alcohol again...
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1459  
It’s $9.50 a bottle and it lasts me the semester.

Barring this semester. Needed two bottles. Also, for the record, citrus smirnoff smells and somewhat tastes like soap. Or how I’d think soap would taste in a perfect world.

I wanted to try something different but nope, strawberry smirnoff is still the best.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Years ago, when I was crashing on a friend's couch and was borderline alcoholic, I was a big fan of green apple smirnoff with Sprite or 7-Up soda.
Or when I was feeling really rich I'd buy kahlua and whipped cream flavor vodka for fancy white russians.

Now I just want to find really good wines so I can be a basic bitch and read books and drink wine on my couch on my days off.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1461  
Eh. Wine’s kind of disgusting to me. And I won’t even touch brandy or whiskey. Thanks, dad.

(He’s a great dad. He’s just terrifying when drunk, so I’ve come to relate brandy and whiskey and the smell of it on anyone’s breathe to all things bad.)

There was... how many times have I told this story, whatever, I’m on mobile and I Do Not Care... anyways. I made a fucking wonderful drink one time and I have no clue what was in there besides vodka because I was drunk off my ass. Anyways. Tasted absolutely wonderful. Couldn’t taste the vodka at all.

...Moral of the story is, if you can’t taste the vodka, don’t add More Vodka. I’ve made some mistakes.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yeah....I feel like I like the idea of wine (and kinda alcohol in general) more than I actually like it. The wines I've found most palatable have always reminded me of communion wine thanks to growing up catholic. I'm not actually that big into most alcohols anymore.
Once every few months one of my friends and I will go get a specialty cocktail (I think the last one I had was a huckleberry white russian) at a hipster-esque bar, but other than that, I don't really drink.
I'm more of a coffee addict these days.

Heh, yeah...I've done that a few times...
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1463  
you know

for the longest time aka four years, i told myself i wouldn’t drink solely to get drunk

hahahahahahahaha

Stomach can’t handle coffee. I can just barely do black tea. Been too scared to try Monster Rehab ever since my stomach turned traitor literally over a weekend
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yeahhhh....drinking to get drunk has pretty much been my only real reasons for drinking... >.>

Awww sad! But coffee is so good! The caffeine doesn't really have much effect on me, but I like the taste of a good dark roast. Not the shitty pre-ground crap from stores, but like specialty, fresh roasted whole bean stuff
..typically ordered online and roasted in small batches immediately before shipping.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1465  
...I drink black tea and unsweetened iced tea, and used to drink black coffee. I’m not much for the nuances of actual good coffee.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...er. I think I might have hurt my hand trying to open a jar of salsa.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1467  
Black tea is good. And unsweetened iced tea too.

I definitely have become a bit of a coffee snob (I've ranked about 95% of all the coffee shops in town from best to Starshmucks (Starbucks lol). Only 2 so far are worse than Starbucks, but tbh I'll drink any coffee as long as it's there.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Learning to cook is not that hard, Void. I recommend you start with something you like, so it's easier to stay motivated should you fail on the first try. But there are plenty of recipes which need just a few ingredients and are basically idiot proof.
(to clarify: not meaning you're an idiot, merely there are cheap and easy recipes to try if not being able to cook bothers you)
banana bread is essentially idiot proof, or so i've heard. /j

worried about a minor in a server full of adults making nsfw jokes. i do not want them to experience the things i've experienced in fandom.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 11:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1469  
Slept through my alarm and am an haour and a half late for work
8D
Fucking great!
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Well...

My laundry was stolen yesterday. And I have no money to replace it.
I'm broke and I've been basically broke for months and months now..

I am on disability, but it only really pays enough for food and my share of rent.

Lately my family has been having more and more bills, thus, my money gets pooled in with my parents and it's dwindling quickly.

And I'm very upset my laundry was stolen.
I have so much shit I have been holding off on buying because I really don't have the money for anything other than bills and food.

It's been terribly chilly at night, I need a new duvet for my bed for the winter months... My pillow is busted and is on it's last leg, I wake up with soreness all the time... I need to buy another corset for my back... I need to replace my menstrual cup (I've had mine way longer than is recommended, 4 years)... My laundry needs to be replaced (my cloth pads were stolen), I really, really could use a mini washer so I won't have to keep washing my cloth pads in a shared laundry...

Being broke really really sucks
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1471  
discord is... not working.

also i hate spear wielders in brawlhalla.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-07-2019, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Love me a good relapse. Feels great. :^)
Old Posted 12-07-2019, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote