Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #33  
Having seen the latest cube episode, I want to make little cubes all over my house and pretend I've never seen them before.

My favorite part.

Old Posted 09-23-2012, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A Genetic Infection
that was a good episode! but those angels man dem angels!!
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
She Who Is Unnecessarily Formal At Times
Default   #35  
1. Who is your favorite Doctor? David Tennant, then Matt Smith
2. Who is your favorite creature? Hmm...haven't watched enough to choose properly, but the weeping angels are pretty cool and creepy.
3. Who is your favorite companion? Rose Tyler, with Donna Noble a very close second.
4. What is your favorite episode? Don't have one. I liked every one I've watched so far, which isn't many.

I'm quite busy lately. I may poof for several days at a time.
Old Posted 11-14-2012, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
1. Who is your favorite Doctor?
Ummm... hmmm... that's a toughie. Tom Baker, Peter Davison, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Jon Pertwee are my top 5. What order they're in, though, is something I haven't worked out yet.

2. Who is your favorite creature?
Probably the Weeping Angels.

3. Who is your favorite companion?
Sarah Jane Smith

4. What is your favorite episode?
Oh heck, really? The Deadly Assassin, The Pandorica Opens and The Big Bang, Journey's End and The Stolen Earth, and Genesis of the Daleks are all in the running.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #37  
I love the Eleventh Doctor, him and the Ninth so far have been my favorites of the newwho. Of oldwho I like Four.

I'd have to agree on Weeping angels being a favorite of mine, as far as monster/creature things.

And I love Jack Harkness as a companion, no matter how short that was. (I love John Barrowman.)

As far as favorite episodes: The Doctor Dances, The Empty Child, and for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the first episode with the weeping angels and Tenth Doctor. Is it just "Don't Blink"? xD
Old Posted 12-08-2012, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
1. Who is your favorite Doctor? The fluffy haired one, the 4th if I remember correctly XD although Tenant did well with the 10th, he certainly made an impression on me!

2. Who is your favorite creature? I like the adipose, they are so cute, but my favourite creature would have to be the cybermen or maybe the Oods.
The weeping angels just creep the hell out of me, so no not my favourite, but definitely the creepiest hahaha

3. Who is your favorite companion? Donna, because she wasn't attracted to the doctor (not the only one, there was his daughter too...)

4. What is your favorite episode? I have to admit that the asylum of the Daleks was quite epic, but way too many favourite episodes...
Old Posted 01-03-2013, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #39  

The Tenth Doctor, David Tennant. Matt Smith is pretty good, but it will likely be awhile before anyone manages to trump Tennant.

The Waters of Mars were pretty frightening, and it was a pretty great episode all around, so I guess I'll go with them.

This is a tough one. I'm not sure I've ever really had strong attachments to any one companion over the others. I guess either Donna Noble, because she's sassy, or Marth Jones, because she's competent.

Well, the obvious answer is Blink. Because, despite the incredible plot holes, it was a great episode. But I think I'll say "Midnight", the episode with the creature that copies people's voices that's never seen. It's all so mysterious, and every time I watch it, I hope it goes differently.

I'm a pretty big fan of Doctor Who, but I've found myself rather disappointed with the newest season. I hope that the aliens responsible for those cubes come back, just because they were never really resolved.
In all likelihood, you just read a clunky wall of text. There's no need for me to make you read even more in my signature.
Old Posted 02-07-2013, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Riding a white swan
My favourite Doctor is probably a tie between Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston. One of the old doctors and one of the new ones so I guess it's a good balance. Though that being said I will always have a special place in my heart for David Tennant. :')

My favourite creature is probably the Adipose because they were so cute. Other than that I loved the Felinetta.

My favourite companion is Donna Noble, though her Grandad comes in a very close second. I loved Donna and what Catherine Tate brought to the show, her and David worked so well together. The only downside with Donna's character is that she brought a lot of her other characters into the portrayal (Catherine Tate did a sketch show for anyone who didn't know) which sort of made Donna seem a little bit of a reproduction character. Though even with all that she is my favourite by a long shot.

My favourite episode is Father's Day. It's the one where the Doctor takes Rose back in time to comfort her dad as he dies but instead she stops it from happening. I loved that episode and it sticks with me even through all the other episodes that have happened in the show.

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan thanks to my dad who got me into the show, but sadly I really can't get into Matt Smith as the Doctor. Also, the Ponds irritated the hell out of me.
Old Posted 02-10-2013, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #41  
i dunno man its all pretty cool
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
1) David Tennant ( he was good in the Harry Potter movies.
2) The Silence. Any thing that can control your life and you never remember it freaks me out.
3) Amy Pond and Dr. River Song
4) "A Christmas Carol" (Sir Michael John Gambon who played Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter movies) I love the singing voice of Katherine Jenkins.

Night Swan
Old Posted 02-14-2013, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #43  
the 9th doctor will always be my favorite!
i've never really thought about this...maybe the oods?
donna!
i haven't watched the whole show trough yet, but my favorite so far was the one with vincent van gogh~~
Old Posted 07-13-2013, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
David Tennant. I jumped into Doctor Who having no clue what it was two episodes before Silence in the Library.
Silurians, they tried to save the dinosaurs! Who couldn't love that?
Sarah Jane.
Strangely enough, I started watching classic episodes not too long ago, and the first one (Unearthly Child) was my favorite. It put so many things into place.
Old Posted 09-23-2013, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default   #45  
I finally got to see the 50th anniversary one and the goodby to the 11th doctor hello 12th

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 06-08-2014, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Can I add my response?

Tom Baker

The Great Old Ones (All hail the Great Intelligence!)

K-9

Genesis of the Daleks
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #47  
Oh this will be fun! :D
1. I'd have to say it's a three way tie between Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, and Tom Baker. I just really enjoyed their doctors.
2. I like weeping angels, they creep the heck out of me, but they're so fascinating. But I also have a soft spot for Oods.
3. Romana.
4. Hmm, that's a real tough question, I can't say I have a favorite episode that would be too hard for me to pick.
Old Posted 06-13-2014, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
1. Tie between Matt Smith and John Hurt.
2. Weeping Angels.
3. Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax. (Can't have one without the others!)
4. 2013's Christmas Episode. It gave me so many feels!
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 06-14-2014, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
doctor who