Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Smile *.+[8] Playlist Heaven [8]+*.   #1  
I don't know if I'm the only dork who does this, but I have a whole bunch of different playlists for things. In case my headphones aren't too noticeable, I'm a bit of a music girl. <x] But even though my musical interests span all sorts of genres and my tastes are a bit fickle at times..I confess I am no music buff. -n-
I don't listen to a whole lot of popular or well-known artists as much as I listen to my favorites. I'm sometimes curious to expand my universe when it comes to music. :) Back in the days of Jr. high, I had friends make some playlists for me to listen to on my little white Phillip's Mp3 player. ^-^ (Most of it being anime songs.) X]

So here, in Playlist Heaven, all lovers of music are welcome to lay down a playlist of songs to share with others to check out and listen to. Or you're free to talk about mixtapes, shared playlists from the past etc.
And if you have a certain top 10 or top 5 songs that describe you or are your absolute favorite to listen to anytime, share them here! ^-^ I'd love to discover more songs and hope to check out some new music to expand my musical world and hopefully other's musical worlds too!

With that said, here are my top 5 songs that I really love and feel describe me personally... >w>; It's a little all over the place...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 02-25-2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old Posted 01-11-2019, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
mixtapes, music playlists, playlist heaven, top songs