Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #33  
"Coffee!" Derpy claps excitedly, then carefully removes ornament 27 from the box and waddles over to hang it on the tree.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 01:12 PM  
Icy Footed
Yesss! >u< *fist pump*
Alrightyyyyy....hmmm, :T I think I choose numbeeer 1. :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 01:44 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #35  
Number 27 looks like the moon! I'm going to place 27 on the tree.
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 02:09 PM  
Writer
@Witchchylde: Derpy got 27 before you, so even if it breaks it won't return to the box. But you're welcome to choose another one right now without having to wait.

@everyone: Rest assured I haven't forgot about the game, but it's next to impossible to update on phone. I'll update as soon as possible. Meanwhile if you have any preferences what ornaments you'd like to see in the box, leave your suggestions. There may be more coffees or moons or rainbows waiting.
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 05:18 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #37  
<I shall attempt to place 20. It is... calming.>
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 05:59 PM  
Truthwatcher
This tree needs more cats...
>.>
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 06:17 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #39  
I agree on cats :3

I would like to put #22 close to the top pwease
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 06:46 PM  
Rebooting....
I'll try hanging ornament #19 then.
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 09:27 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #41  
We need an ornament with Anka on it since this is a Trisphee tree.

I would like to put #22 onto the tree if I may <3
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:20 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Yes cats!

I don't know what else right now. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:12 AM  
Writer
Default   #43  
KittyBeary probably has taken lessons in classical ballet, because she waltzes over the floor with some elevés and a perfect pirouette. 10 icicles and an official audition for Swan Lake.

say picks up ornament 6 carefully, when all of a sudden Pengore throws a jar of honey through the window. Fortunately the demon misses the tree. Unfortunately however they hit say. Rest in pieces, #6.

tsukiko watches the window very closely to see any future attack coming from afar. Unfortunately this causes her to overlook the small crease in the carpet and her ornament greets the floor.

mdom feels anxious witnessing not only one but two baubles break before her turn. Will the bad luck continue? She double checks every possible threat. Window? Safe. Carpet crease? Noticed. Geological reports? No signs of earthquakes. Finally mdom decides to move up to the tree, and carefully hangs the ornament on it. 10 icicles towards anti-stress therapy.

Biomecha tiptoes across the room and barely dares to breathe. After roughly 2/3 of the way she starts to feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen. Oh no! Will that mean the end for yet another pretty decoration? But luckily she manages to put the ball up in the tree, maybe a bit askew but safe at least. On the way back she collapses and a randomly present medic fans her with a raffle ticket.

Derpy's love for coffee is well known, and the determined little dragon would rather take any injuries upon himself than letting the bauble come to harm. Granted, it looks a bit funny when he waddles across the room with a seemingly huge piece of decoration, and he can only put it on the lower branches. But that's a task fulfilled with perfection. The local tinkerer feels inspired and invents a pair of Winter Noel Wings that might help to reach even the highest branches.

Merskelly Metalien decides on ornament number 1, and even manages to enlist one of the carps to distract Pengore for a few minutes. The fish pulls off such a fabulous performance even other people pay entrance to see it. Ticket sales therefore earn Merskelly 15 icicles.

@Espy: 20 has already been taken by Biomecha. You can pick another without having to wait. New ones are being produced right now.

MonBon feels daring enough to reach up to some of the highest branches. This could very well end up disastrous, but Pengore is still distracted by the dancing fish revue. MonBon misses a memorable moment as two carps perform the macarena, however 10 icicles should be enough to purchase the DVD version of the show later on.

@Witchchylde: 19 has been taken by KittyBeary. Right now only 11, 21 and 26 are still in the box, but new ones will be coming shortly. Like Espy you don't need to wait and can pick as soon as you see this note.

@Mekatra: MonBon got to 22 first. Pick another, you don't need to wait. New ones are in the making.

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 07:09 AM  
Writer
Presenting: Ornaments 2.0, Crazy Cat Lady edition ^^
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 09:15 AM  
The Magic Number
Default   #45  
...did you order the whole catalogue? ^__^
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 10:33 AM  
Truthwatcher
*grabs all the cat ornaments and walks out*

Teehee..but really,I just decide to hang the ornament that best indicates my feelings toward today. Ornament 52.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 11:59 AM  
I see you
Default   #47  
ball twenty one for me please.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 12:08 PM  
Double Rainbow
*inches forwards slowly and holds out a hand* Please may I try putting ornament 26 on the tree? <3

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 12:11 PM