Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #273  
*gets small box from sister in the mail**shakes box, it feels light and doesn't make sound*
I swear, if she sent me a goddamn scarf...
>.>

Update: Well, it wasn't a scarf. But now I think I have to feign excitement about knicknacks.
XP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 01-07-2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Learning to drive is not as fun as everyone made it out to be..-_- it's in between terrifying and boring. Also, I could really use haircut/re-styling. <x/

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 01-08-2019 at 05:17 AM.
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #275  
When you buy a gently used plush at an anime convention swap meet and it smells like it's been washed.... =w=b

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 07:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'm tired and i want a proper job but i can only manage two hours at my dad's shop. we don't have the money for me to do more hours, and i have to ask him for prices near-constantly because he keeps changing the prices.

of course, nobody hires sixteen year olds because you need a permit.
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 10:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #277  
My brother's laptop finally came in and now he can stop bugging me to borrow mine! Yyyyyyesssss! >xT

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...sitting in a room with people six or seven years younger than me does wonders to MAKE ME FEEL OLD.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #279  
....... according to some bit of trivia, Sephiroth uses an entire bottle of shampoo and conditioner when washing his hair, and they're made with 16 different perfumes.....

IS THIS WHY MY SEPHIROTH PLUSH SMELLS SO GOOD???? LMAO

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I have the strongest urge to just completely just mess up all of the laundry I just folded...but I can't, because then I'll have to fold them again...

Old Posted 01-12-2019, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #281  
i can get a computer soonish.

a proper decent gaming computer for only around 700, with VAT included. i'm pretty chuffed about this.
Old Posted 01-12-2019, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Now that the medical offices have my blood from Wednesday, and they're testing it for thyroid problems...
...I wonder when the results will come back. o-o; And what they will say...I'm kinda scared.

Old Posted 01-12-2019, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #283  
Getting semi-irrationally angry because there are a minimum of 2 (I haven't been able to fully read it yet) grammatical errors in the art exhibit/artist information that was hung on the wall in one of the galleries, but I have offered to proof-read stuff before only they won't do it because (I assume) they figure I'm just the janitor, so how could I possibly know anything about English and grammar?
Old Posted 01-15-2019, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm going to miss this pretty, tranquil fake Christmas tree in our living room...
But I'm really going to miss Lustig Zug...the Christmas choochoo…

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #285  
Our Xmas tree is long gone. ;u;

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 07:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
the only reason i'm planning to get a proper decent computer is because the laptop that bro uses to do his jobsearch on has a slightly fucky hard drive and sometimes we have to reboot it bc it demands a boot disk, which is slightly unreasonable considering it's only 3-4 years old, but could be bc of a slightly corrupted bootloader or minor damages to the hard drive.

i'm not sure why he wants to force me into this tbh lmao. i'm pretty sure a computer requires an internet lead, which he'll inevitably have a tantrum about because he's getting less than 60 fps in Destiny / RDR2 Online.

like, mate, have you tried playing heavily modded minecraft on multiplayer. have you ever had rubberbanding issues on a multiplayer server. i can deal w/ laggy internet, even if it's a bit annoying.
Old Posted 01-15-2019, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #287  
The Void wonders why everyone is shouting at it, and not, like, the not-Void.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I wonder how long I can stay up for this time?... -~-; it's probably not wise but...fuckit. I'll sleep when my battery runs out.

Old Posted 01-16-2019, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote