Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #33  
Sure, those kinds of interruptions don't count.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Usually my daily gaming streaks are somewhere between 7 to 14 hours. Really, really bad for my sleep schedule. Really, really bad for my grades. I know I've done over 18 before.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-02-2017, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Default   #35  
Probably around 6 hours. I would eventually get bored and do something else though...but the cycle continues the next day.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
If I start playing, then I probably play ~6/7 hours straight. Any more and I get nauseous, any less--well, I can't really stop ^^;;

Old Posted 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #37  

I'm going to say anywhere between 10 - 18 hours on Mass Effect. If I have the day off, no errands, no chores, no plans... I'll literally sit down and pump at least five hours into a game or multiple games. u vu

Old Posted 02-24-2017, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I think once on FFXIV I went about 8 1/2 and didn't even realize it. Otherwise no idea. I tend to switch between about 3 MMOs and a card like game (mobius final fantasy) all day so all games together is about 12 or more hrs. Otherwise no idea on one game. I tend to not pay attention to that stuff. My fiance though went over 18hrs that I rememer once.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Default   #39  
I just played 8 hours of Sims 4, so here's a new record. :D
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
When I was a kid, my sister and I had a N64, but we didn't have the memory thingie. So any game we had couldn't be saved. I was more like a viewer than a player xD but I remember renting (yeah, we only owned super mario lol) Goemon and watching my sister play it nonstop for like, 2 days, only pausing for biological needs |D Wild times.
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #41  
Prob around XIV((14)) hours when I was a kid. My bro had Rampage for PS II((2)) and we're both determined to make it to lvl C((100)), which we thought was the moon lvl. We wound up playing all day, only stopping when we got tired. I'd love to just fame with him again.
Last edited by Jester; 03-10-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
The longest I've ever played was for around 20 hours straight a day, for 4.5 days, because I was a teenage on spring break and needed to play a brand new game from start to finish in that week and had expected it to take 7 days. I don't play for very long anymore though, certainly not hours on end lol.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #43  
i think 10 hours. i don't really remember. I just remember my eyes hurting really bad, I had to close them (which was easy because they were starting to feel puffy/swollen). I think I was playing Runescape or Mother 3 lmao.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
When I re-acquired Pokemon Ruby after it'd been stolen, I played for probably 36 hours straight just to get everything back and get back to where I was.... and ended up beating it >_>;

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 03-13-2018, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote