Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #17  

When he heard the beating of a tail he groaned softly, not wanting to wake just yet. Slowly rolling over he kicked the other man lightly and snuggled into the cushions. He looked innocent, almost childlike, as he slept. When he did stir he looked at the demon, his red eyes showing how tired he was. Gradually he sat up, long hair tousled and messed up. "Do you have to make such noises..." He demanded, grabbing the man's offending tail. He was very cranky.

Rubbing his chest a little he looked at the man then invaded his lap, rolling into it. His skirt hiked up and his arms went around the man's neck, face into his shoulder. Promptly he fell back to sleep a little. He was so tired... It had been a long night. A very long night.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
I love my friends. You support me so.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
|Hono Masao @ deviantart.com|
Divi's Colouring Book | The Promised Land |DeviantArt | PolyVore
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Whimpering softly when the man grabbed his tail,Tolic looked down at it. His tail was so very sensitive and it had a mind of its own. "I'm sorry... Sometimes I don't even realize it's done anything..." he whispered to the man. Honestly, he could use a bit more shut eye as well... And it was obvious this man needed some too... So, how could Tolic say no to that...?

Feeling the man so close to him, Tolic ended up laying back down on the cushion and closing his eyes again. He didn't remember when he'd been this tired... So, it made sense that he wanted to lay here and sleep, but he really didn't want to because his body was aching from not doing anything. Sometimes you just didn't want to lay down anymore.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  

It wasn't to long after the man laid back down that he woke again, not liking the position. It was uncomfortable to him and he didn't know why. Squirming he slowly sat up, yawning as he sat atop the man's hips. "What's your name." He muttered softly, rubbing his eyes even more then he had before. Looking at the other he wiggled a little and started to move slightly. It was an odd feeling. Frowning he looked at the man's tail for a long moment.

Grabbing it he he ran his fingers over the length. This was enjoyable to him. Grinning he leaned down a little and he slowly licked over the tip of his tail. Finding that he liked it he started to play with the man's tail, wiggling against him sleepily.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Thankful that the man had gotten, up Tolic looked up at him and waited for him to remove himself from atop him. That didn't happen though and it made Tolic shift slightly in discomfort. He then told the man his name, staring up at him with his yellow and blue eyes. He was still pretty sleepy because he had yet to actually get up...He wanted to stretch out his muscles, but he couldn't stand to do that with this man on his body.

Then he felt him touch his tail again and it made him shiver. Sadly, his tail was extremely sensitive and he just stared up at him, watching what he was doing to it as he suppressed noises from escaping his tired mouth. His eyes followed every movement Sorcha did, enjoying the treatment his tail was getting a little more than he though he would.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  

Moving his hips back and forth over the demon he noticed that the man was getting a little hard. "Tolic huh? Well... my name is Sorcha..." He whispered, eyes half shut as the other started to react to the tail molestation. He liked that the man was prodding up through his pants, and his skirts. Slowly he licked his lips, smirking slowly. "You're the type...who likes to enter are you not." He asked softly, nibbling the very tip of the man's tail. It was obvious to him that the man liked this...

Though he himself was always one to fool around in the morning, regardless of who it was. He didn't care how he got it, so long as he did. That was all he cared about, his own pleasure. Licking down from the tip of his tail he whispered, "I'm always on top. I like men who fight back...are you caving into me?" He smirked a little, trying to see if he had given up.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote