Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  
"Thank you Miss White," he said as he smiled. He was but of a shy person he hope to get to know the other make a few new friends. "I'm glad to be here and thank you for having me be one of the contestant here with the others."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
As the other contestant came over to greet them Mew smiled warmly. She wondered briefly when all of the other contestants were going to show up. There were over half left that needed to arrive.
She looked down at her red stilettos as she rocked on her heels.
"Good luck to the both of you," she told Samuel and Nikko as she looked back up from her feet.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #35  

"They don't need luck, Mew. They have natural born talent," White said as she winked at them. She knew that Nikko was a bit more on the sky side, so it was going to take a little bit to get him to warm up to this entire idea. She didn't mind though because it just meant she would have to get to know him more. She liked to chat with people and this was a great time to do that.~ She elbowed Mew lightly and then laughed, in reference to her comment.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Mew stuck her tongue out playfully at White as she was elbowed.
She should probably be more classy and professional in front of the contestants but she didn't like restraining her personality. Even so, if the contestants had any notion that she would be an easy judge to please they would be wrong.
"Shall we sit while we wait for the other contestants to arrive?" she asked politely to the small group.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #37  

"That was what I had in mind," White said as she moved back over to her chair and laid back on it. She pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes and sighed softly. It was obvious she was enjoying the pool side situation a bit too much... She was definitely going to take advantage of this.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned

Tigers Den Charity!
------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel so thrilled about this wonderful event could not stop smiling, especially that he also has met so many friendly people already. The best part being that he hopefully will be having laughs with them from the beginning and to the end of this event. So, with a big smile on his face he says " It was so nice meeting you all on this first day of arriving to the hotel! But its time for me to go, I wanna explore this wonderful hotel a bit more... and probably get a little tan for the runway! haha. see you all later!" Samuel waves goodbye to all of the others. (:
INVO SALE! --&-- SELL ME YOUR RUNES!
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #39  
The tall man nodded some at the other smiled at him and waved as he looked at White and Mew. Poor guy he always felt so shy about things like this but he wanted to get over the fear. This is why he entered to know more people and be less shy. "Ummm I will see you all later then. I do hope we can talk some more again some time soon." as he walked away. "It was nice to meet you Miss Mew." smiling to the other women that was there, as he turned walked away.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Nodding as both of the contestants walked away, White waved at them and smiled. "Try not to get into too much trouble out there, you here?" she asked with another smirk. She then turned herself back into her more relaxed position and closed her eyes. She was sure she would end up drifting off at this rate of no one else showed up soon. She kept the radio close to her incase it were to happen.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #41  
Mew waved at the two contestants as they walked off towards the building then sat down again next to White.
"You sure seem happy don't you?" she asked with a smile as she leaned against the back of the chair.
She opened her bag and took out a pair of large sunglasses, sat them on her face over her eyes, and led by White's example of relaxing as the wait for more contestants began.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"Happy? Of course. I love things like this so much. It's what I live for," White said and nodded her head. She smiled over at Mew as she watched her put on her sunglasses as well. She then sighed softly and looked down at her feet. She sat up long enough to remove her flipflops from her feet and then she laid back down on the chair. She sighed and looked at the radio rather hopefully.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #43  
Lucid stepped out of her cab and handed the driver a wad of cash. When he sped off, she stopped to admire the beginnings of the sunset. It was late in the first day of check-ins, and Lucid knew this would make a fine entrance.

Lucid admired the fine architecture of the hotel as she entered. It was trendy; edgy - but not too over the top. Perfect for her tastes. Lucid approached the front desk and warmly addressed the woman working there. "Hello, my name is Lucid. I believe Miss White has a reservation for me?"

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Yet another contest was making their way to the hotel where she would have to stay. Sitting in the back seat of the yellow taxi, she gazed outside, her bright blue eyes watching everything pass by. Soon enough, the hotel came into view. A soft sigh escaped from her mouth as the taxi came to a stop. She stepped from the car and gazed up at the large hotel.

"Wonderful.." She spoke to air around her before she finally began to make her way inside. Her eyes wandered to look at everything that she could see in that room as she approached the front desk, her boots clicking softly against the floor as she did. "Excuse me," She said at first, simply to get the female's attention, "I believe I have a reservation. I'm Nightmare." She waited to receive her key before thanking her and heading up to her room.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #45  

Looking up again, Shannelle smiled at both of them. They'd both gotten in here at pretty much the same time and it seemed as though they were both one of White's contestants. She simply keyed the names into the computer one after the other and found, very happily, that she was indeed correct. She opened the drawer and pulled out two key cards. She held them out, one to Lucid, and one to Nightmare.

"Please enjoy your stay here. Lucid, you will be staying in room 204. It will be on the second floor. Nightmare, yours is 205. Second floor as well. Please remember not to put your key cards next to your cellphone. It may deactivate them.~ Miss White has been out by the pool all day and she's still there. She won't be there for much longer though. So, if you want to go see her then you should do it now," she said with a smile. She then grabbed the radio and informed White of their arrival.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucid smiled and thanked the receptionist, then turned to the woman next to her. "Nightmare, is it? I'm Lucid. Nice to meet you!" Lucid realized that her competition for this contest would be tough indeed. She hurried up to her room and placed her suitcase on the bed. She picked out a cream and teal cocktail dress and put it on, and fixed up her hair which looked atrocious from traveling. If Miss White wouldn't be by the pool much longer, Lucid thought she might as well dress up for the evening.

Lucid arrived at the pool soon after, and noticed a fair-sized group of people congregated around a few of the chairs. Wonderful, I'm not late, thought Lucid as she approached to join the others.

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #47  

Spying a new character whom she was sure belonged, but she was not acquainted with yet, White took her sunglasses off of her eyes again and placed them on top of her head. She looked at the person and knew which one of the two she was informed of that it was immediately. She smiled at the woman and waved. "Welcome, Lucid. I hope you find your room to be satisfactory," she said as she stood and held out her hand for a formal greeting.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
"Yes, the room is lovely. Thank you, dear, for the arrangements," remarked Lucid as she shook hands with White. "It's a pleasure to meet you, as well as the other contestants. I'm looking forward to this contest. I hear rumor that your parties are to die for, and I expect nothing but the best from you."

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote