Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #257  
But instead he kept walking where his nose lead him. The thought didn't leave right away as tempting as it was. Walking into the room he saw one guy in there right now. "Hey there!" he said placing his suitcase in a seat next to him. Mind if I join ya this morning?
Old Posted 02-05-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Espy walked into the cafeteria from the next room over and noticed Jurinjo's suitcases.

"Leaving already?" she laughed lightly, then grinned a huge mischievous grin. "You should stay for a bit. The room's already paid for, anyways!"
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #259  
"feh, I can't see much for me here. Except maybe a free breakfast that is." he said turning slightly to the table with the food on it. But didn't move away. Starting conversation then walking away just wasn't polite.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko walked past looking over to JuJu. "It's okay JuJu I think you did well here." he said smiling at him.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #261  
Jurinjo turned to Nikko, whom he didn't know gave a look to him at what he just called him. "Thanks, but I'll be fine don't you worry...as long as someone good wins. Duchess for example gets her way too much I'm sure. But hey maybe I'm wrong about her." He seriously doubted that was the case but better not to sound like he had a vendetta against her.

((Our characters don't know each other right? It's weird to have a stranger call you juju if they're a stanger

ps I must sleep for work, today is one of those days I work back to back. Night!))
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
After surviving another week, Night was assigned yet again another hard outfit. To have to incorporate yellow, teal, and crimson into a outfit was something she hadn't done before. Her mind was a mess at the time she had been assigned it and sighed. In order to help her think, she headed out of her room to the pool to relax. There, she sat until, enjoying the calm feeling that hung in the air.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 02-08-2011, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #263  
After going over her outfit entry with the judges, Ginger decided to go for a walk around the resort. It was a beautiful sunny day and she was happy as could be. It was so hot out, she thought the pool would be refreshing. So she skipped happily to the pool entrance and noticed Nightmare relaxing in the sun. Making her way over, she waved and met up with her.

She nestled herself in a vacant pool recliner next to her, and soaked up the sun. "It is such a beautiful day today, wouldn't you agree?"
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Taking into account every possible outfit she'd seen today, White chewed on the end of her pen as she looked down at the photographs she took. There were obvious bite marks on the end of the pen as she stared down at the entries, grumbling to herself. They were all so lovely... But two of them had to go... They just had to. She was going to make sure to take into account all past outfits as well, just to make sure no one got voted out due to a single bad outfit. She leaned back in her chair and sighed out. She needed to consult the other judges now, when they returned.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #265  

After calling up each of the judges and hearing what they had to say... Along with some minor arguing and disagreements of the sort... White had decided who was not going to advance to the next round.
Opening up a Thank You card, she crawled a name across the top, then followed it with her fancy script writing. Thank you so much for gracing us with your talents. You are most definitely a gifted outfit creator and you brought more to this competition than just good looks. You were so sweet to everyone and all you did was try to help when people were in need. Thank you so much for showing kindness, despite your rather shy and bashful disposition. I hope you do participate in further competitions... Love, White. <3 She then stuffed the card into an envelope and on the outside she wrote Nikko.
Staring down at the next blank card, she sighed softly and held her pen to the paper. She didn't want to have to write this one, but... She had to do it. She wrote name on the top and then it began. You're such a gorgeous and talented young woman... But sadly, this is where it all ends for you. It was such a pleasure having someone of your stature and beauty within the competition. You were a joy to be around, but in the end... Someone has to go out every round. I'm sorry you were one of the two, but I so hope that you will participate in further competitions held by myself and Miss Airu... Love, White. <3 Then she placed the card into an envelope and wrote on the front a single name. Wicked...

Much like the others, White slipped out of her room and slid those cards under the doors of the eliminated. She then made her way back to her room and took a bath, like she always did to get rid of some of the stress.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?" Austin Powers said to the receptionist as he entered the lobby.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote