Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #2417  
You can do it! I have to wait for summer again cause i was a slacker and missed the seasonal pet...
Old Posted 12-22-2016, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Oh god I know what you mean. That will be my last one. I didn't even realize that we had weather ones til I was like lets get these cheevos done with. Thank god winter is up so I can get the Snowy Owl. And thank you.

Ugh now only if that bastard drops his horse and those annoying pets from dungeons would drop I'd be happy as heck. I swear the King hates us all.
Old Posted 12-22-2016, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2419  
Oh, you're talking about a game xDDD almost thought you really were in the mountains and stuff.
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

I just recently got the kara horse from farming it from back in BC to now.. of course they release a new version and I'm like omgz.. I need it.

Yes we're talking about WoW.. XD Least I know what I'm doing there.. hehe. I'm slowly figuring out FlightRising.

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2421  
I'm slowly working on the mounts and pets that drop. I know they aren't easy and never will be.
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

Well have to have something to do while you grind out the never ending artifact power.. I think that was a poor system on their part. Never feels like there is a break or end game so to say.

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2423  
-doesn't feel like grinding today- Dx

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I've been thinking of opening a shop to sell babies, I haven't decided though yet. .-. But I'll be putting a time limit on how long they will be there. ^^;

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2425  
=w= my hatchery has failed haha

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I got a gen 1 noc girl, berry/teal/watermelon and won't sell yet ; ;

I'm hoping I can sell some of mine when they are able to breed together.

Rose- I've heard alot of things about AP. It's rather annoying. The legendaries drop from finishing off 4 world quests from one faction or from dungeons. Some are having issues getting one though. And sometimes they aren't that better than what they got originally equipped. Maybe a slight up on something but nothing to be too happy about.

Getting some WQ done though is hard as hell. Kirin Tor and Nightfallen are the worst to get rep with. I guess KT is hard and annoying quests and NF are just plain annoying to me. It's only worth doing rep with them when they got WQs up for them and you get the like what 400 rep points with them. Plus with me I burn through order resources wayyyy to easily. Trying to upgrade my class armor up to ilvl840. Only got like 3 or 4 pieces right now and they cost 8k total for what I need to upgrade the last piece. I think resources are hard to come by. Garrison resources I swear were easy as hell to get. I capped multiple times on them.
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #2427  
...I know now that I will never try WoW. I'll stick with the 101 games.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i'll stick to pokemonz ovo

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2429  
WoW can be fun if you play the way you want and forgo the end game stuff like I do. I don't care for end game crap. Too much grinding for my taste which is why we pretty much quit FFXIV. You get max level and are expected to do dungeon after dungeon to get you top armor and weapons and listen to ppl bitch at you for doing your job right or this is how you are to play that job... Dude I'm black mage... Let me burn crap and leave me the hell alone.
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Pokemon? See my pony? It is PINK.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2431  
Shinie ponyta! ovo

or special.. o3o

too many games have people who demand you play a character 'their' way >->

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-23-2016, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
XD He's a shiny under his game special coat. I have him, and the natural blue one, because of the kindness of a friend. That game's got a third shiny colour, melanistic. But it's so rare that hardly anyone has it.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2016, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
dragon, pet