Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #673  
Took my car in for a repair but the mechanics couldn't do it because little German car needs special German tools and that mechanic doesn't have them.

I would also like to get rid of my uterus but the doctors haven't been too keen on the idea so far. I need to get more insistent, and add more arguments.
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
not sure what to do anymore. i'm turning seventeen this year and have practically no future. many regrets.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 09:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #675  
I feel kinda nauseous and am not sure if from hunger or from coffee earlier today on an empty stomach. XP
Hoping it's just hunger because I can fix that soon. In like 1 more hour-ish.
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've not gotten anything done at work all week. I've been stressing out and sleeping poorly and I just CAN'T FOCUS. Stupid ADHD. This is why I lost my job at Google. I can't afford to deal with this again, especially not since this is the happiest I've ever been at a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Took my car in for a repair but the mechanics couldn't do it because little German car needs special German tools and that mechanic doesn't have them.
Ugh, I know that feeling.

My roommate in college had an old BMW sedan. He definitely didn't pay luxury car prices for it; it was very obviously a very used car. But even something as simple as getting an alignment done on it required special tools. (After enough complaining, they improvised and got it done -- BMWs are supposed to be aligned while loaded instead of while empty like most cars, so they had a bunch of people sit in the car instead of using the special weighted bags that the maintenance manual says to use.)

I drive a Chevy Spark. It has a nonstandard computer on it for some weird reason, so the standard tools don't work on it. I have to take it to a first-party Chevy dealership to get anything more than basic maintenance done on it. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
not sure what to do anymore. i'm turning seventeen this year and have practically no future. many regrets.
You're turning 17? Relax, man. You are too young to be stressing out over your future or fretting over your regrets. This is the time to start planning for your future instead of the time to get upset that you haven't planned it out yet.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #677  
I haven't gotten any writing done at all. ;-; I scolded myself for avoiding the things I have to do, in order to relax and be lazy, instead of doing the things I want to do after first doing the things I need to do. >->
Ahhh..this next week is going to be rough, trying to get my ass back on track. <x{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-05-2019, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default what is this empty feeling   #678   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED
i never thought i'd draw the lewds but here we are o|-<

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-06-2019, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #679  
Grumpy because I forgot to grab my debit card today (because my old phone case was the wallet case type, but my new case is just a cool galaxy print case with no wallet functions) so I am thirsty, but can buy nothing to drink and also can't use my rewards coupon. :c
Old Posted 07-06-2019, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Sometimes it feels like I just don't exist, online or in real life. Like the tendency of everyone around me to ignore everything about me is making me question my own existence. Am I real? Would anyone even care if I was or wasn't?
Old Posted 07-06-2019, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #681  
oh, mood. if i were to end up dead via mysterious circumstances, would i be remembered? the thought frightens me.

Old Posted 07-07-2019, 06:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I've been waking up dizzy and exhausted for a couple days now. wtf?? <x'{ Why the hell am I all weak and off-balance?? it's making me nauseated and feel awful. I'm seeing the about the doctor tomorrow, just to be sure I'm not crazy. >~>; or sick with something..or broken..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-07-2019, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #683  
Its so freaking hard to be alive at night

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Hope you feel better, EverAshwood. :)
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #685  
When you type a long post and then are an idiot and check out a notice before actually posting. Dammit.

Also, I hear many of these problems and thing, been there, done that. That is not to belittle the problems, but to say they can be survived.
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Hey! I found my post in a separate tab! This might be a daily awesome but it's about things that suck.

~~~~~

It's way too easy for me to be alive at night. Sucks when I need to do things in business hours.

That feeling when you have a car repair of the sooner-rather-than-later variety but have also decided to sell the same car. Said car also has an issue with a very expensive part that results in a slow battery drain, that prevents parking for more than a few days before dead battery happens.

Yes, this is my little old German car, that needs special German tools, to remove an axle seal. Why?

I also agree, 17 is not a time to fuss about futures. Or at least, it's not the end of the world if you don't see one happening. Due to life circumstances, I didn't even finish high school until I was 21.
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 05:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #687  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
I've been waking up dizzy and exhausted for a couple days now. wtf?? <x'{ Why the hell am I all weak and off-balance?? it's making me nauseated and feel awful. I'm seeing the about the doctor tomorrow, just to be sure I'm not crazy. >~>; or sick with something..or broken..
could be flu or novovirus. it's novovirus if you can't keep water down.

Old Posted 07-08-2019, 08:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I thought I just had Hay Fever... like, I got better for 2 days, then suddenly I'm getting worse every damn morning... it feels like I'm swallowing rocks, my asthma is making it hard to breathe, everything I cough or sneeze is full of dried blood...

AND ALL MY MOTHER CARES ABOUT IS WHAT I CAN DO FOR HER. She comes in during a BAD coughing fit in which I nearly threw up, and starts fucking demanding I do her laundry, hang it to dry outside, wash her shit... meanwhile I'm panting between every fucking word I can get out because I can't fucking breathe!!

Why couldn't I have been born to a mother that loved me ;-;

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 07-09-2019, 07:57 AM Reply With Quote