Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default New elderly resident of the community   #1  
Hello, I'm Llama. My complete name is Llama Mia but it can be misheard as me swearing on my mother in Spanish. So I go by just Llama.

I don't discriminate against humans, so you can talk to me, even if you think we won't have much in common. You might be surprised. Kunyo told me there's a dragon youngling here, however, and that's who I'm most eager to meet. (Kunyo is my caretaker. She's given me to understand that she's long been a resident of this community. And she has praised it to me enough that I decided there could be no more ideal place for my retirement. Other ideal places have probably been ruined by climate change or something.)

I expected Kunyo to introduce me, but she insisted I do it myself, and this is the result. I do want to meet the dragon youngling the most, but perhaps I'll be able to be friends with the humans here, too. I'm open-minded, not discriminatory at all. I might be surprised.

So, surprise me!

And don't call me a mule. I'm a Llama, not a mule. Downright disrespectful. I heard Kunyo calling me that, while talking to herself you know, and upon my heart, I was so shocked. I didn't expect her to disappoint me like this. Here I say I don't discriminate humans, but Kunyo of all people, calling me names- I mean no disrespect to mules, of course, but I'm not a mule, I'm a Llama. Kunyo said something about mules not being actual mules, not animals, but a sort of role; and she said others here might call me that... stuff and nonsense. Why would a Llama like me accept the role of a mule, whatever that is? I can tell it's disrespectful to me going just by the title of the role.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm not supposed to exert myself too much, and I got a little worked up just now. I'll just go have forty winks. I always wake up in a better mood.
I am an elderly Llama. I migrated to Trisphee for my retirement. Kunyo is my caretaker. My complete name is Llama Mia, but it can be misheard as me swearing on my mother in Spanish, so I prefer to go by just Llama.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Hello, Llama! I am a erm, human bear-like person?? Idk I have bear ears...

I was a full on bear but someone cast a spell on me and I turned human. But the ears stayed.

And I have yet to be named. :C
KittyBeary's mafia (humanized?!) bear mule! Who uhh, doesn't know how to mafia, so he just shoots things.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 09:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #3  
Welcome, Llama! Can we pet you o3o
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waddles in, sleepily rubbing at his eyes with one paw, a half-eaten donut clutched in the other. When he sees Llama, he instantly perks up.
"Llama!" He exclaims in excitement, waddling over quickly and giving Llama a big hug. "Hi!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #5  
howdy, llama. we hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Oh hai, Llama! Good to meet ya! Are you pleased with the change in weather? I know that thick coat must be a burden in the heat, but with the cold of winter rolling in, you've gotta be relieved at the very least!
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #7  
//hugs Derpy back and pats his head
Why, you're the dragon youngling! Do you know how much I looked forward to meeting you? Aren't you a darling little angel? What's your name, sweetheart?

@MafiaBear You have my ardent sympathies. To be turned human-like, of all things //shudders
It's a terrible, terrible curse, but you seem to doing fine, dear. And you still have a few adorable bear-like features. I say make the best of it!

@Voidbarker Thank you for the festive welcome, dear.

@Witchchylde I've gotten used to my fur, in fact before Kunyo became my caretaker I never had it trimmed, would you believe that! So since Kunyo has been trimming it regularly, it's become a lot more comfortable, and she lets it grow longer during the winter. Thanks for asking, dear. It's good to meet you too.

How are you all, my dears?
I am an elderly Llama. I migrated to Trisphee for my retirement. Kunyo is my caretaker. My complete name is Llama Mia, but it can be misheard as me swearing on my mother in Spanish, so I prefer to go by just Llama.
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Yes, I went to see some witch and this happened. Idk... but thank you.
KittyBeary's mafia (humanized?!) bear mule! Who uhh, doesn't know how to mafia, so he just shoots things.
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 07:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Gentleman of the Moon
Default   #9  
Well, hello there young earth creature. Aside from humans, I do hope you don't discriminate against moon residents?
~Good Evening~
Old Posted 12-15-2019, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy giggles and takes a step back before plopping down on the floor near Llama.
"My name's Derpy." He goes to take another bite of his donut, then pauses. "Do you like donuts?" He asks, offering an unbitten side of his to Llama.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #11  
>u> Donuts eh?
Old Posted 12-18-2019, 06:32 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy gets up and waddles over to MB. "You like donuts too?" He offers a donut, which has seemingly appeared out of nowhere.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 12-18-2019, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #13  
llama llama cats in pajamas
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-22-2019, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Welcome, Llama. I Hope You Find This Place Welcoming And Comfortable During Your Retirement. I've Found It Enjoyable Thus Far..
I'm Just A Very Gay And Very Proud Cartoon Fan From The Big U.S. Of A, Although I Can Be Found On DragCave, MagiStream, Pixpets, And PokéFarm As Well As Plenty Of Other Sites. Speaking Of, Here's A Beautiful Blue Boy In Need Of Some Loving, If You Don't Mind..
Old Posted 12-23-2019, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
introduction, llama, mule, retirement