Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default The Search Is [Back On!]!   #1  
[[A spot in my schedule has opened up and rp would be a nice study break! Should you choose me as an rp partner, expect...sporadic posting, depending on work load/the day's limited amount of give a hecks, but I am available should you deem me worthy!]]

Hello friends and soon to be friends!

I'm currently in the market for one to two new rps, and was wondering if any of you lovely folks would join me in a fantastical adventure! I'm fairly new here, but have exchanged words with one or two of the fine people inhabiting this site. I'm too shy to harangue the lovelies that have already made searching threads, so I decided to make my own!

That being said, let's get down to business. For genres, I'm alright with just about anything, but generally I prefer to operate outside of fandoms unless it's one I'm familiar with (there actually aren't many that I do know, but you can ask and we can see!), so I prefer original worlds with original characters. Fantasy and Sci-fi are my general go-to's but I'm down for just about whatever at this point. I'm okay with romance and am comfortable playing virtually any type of pairing unless they are siblings or underage.

As far as rating goes, I situate myself comfortably in the Mature range, so I'm fine with a lot of nasty/violent/whathaveyou stuff.

Higher literacy is preferred but not necessary.

If interested, feel free to drop me a line!
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 01-23-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Friend of Wyverns
I'm planning on starting a more-than-two roleplay some time, you can see the prologue now.

It does require prior knowledge of James Cameron's Avatar, and takes place in that universe, on Pandora, after the events of the first movie.

As for rating, it will likely be Animal-Eat-Animal.
(You can be a herbivore, but I'm not sure if I should kill off Characters...)
While Moar'iyo's (Mountain Banshee) ribcage and sternum are (Currently) broken/fractured, there won't be any severe gore from me.
This is my signature. When in character, my text is colored.

Current Avatar: Azure Hat

The person known only by the alias of Azure Hat does his trade (of sorts) in secret. While his motives remain unknown, it does seem like he's targeting other hackers..
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Do you mean like... a group rp? I'd be down, but as of yet I remain unacquainted with the bulk of regular users on this site, so it'll be a new experience for me! Unfortunately, the last time I saw that movie was several years ago, so I can try to figure it out. If extensive knowledge is necessary then I might not be the best fit for it, as it has been a while. I'd say that I get the gist of it.
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Friend of Wyverns
Well, seeing as I'm mainly doing a sort of ecology concept, I guess my RP is for fans of the movie/franchise...

Oh, well.
This is my signature. When in character, my text is colored.

Current Avatar: Azure Hat

The person known only by the alias of Azure Hat does his trade (of sorts) in secret. While his motives remain unknown, it does seem like he's targeting other hackers..
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
I'm sorry dear ;_; It is a really interesting concept! But usually I stick to original worlds and the like just because I don't watch too many movies. I'm sorry I couldn't help!
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
- pokes the thread -

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #7  
'Tis much appreciated, m'dear. Were you wanting to start another one? xD
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
oh we totally could ^^ we could start the sci-fi if you'd like.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 09-13-2017, 07:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
Man, I am so down for that. Just lemme know if you've got like... a specific plot that you wanna do. ^^
Old Posted 09-14-2017, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Hey i'd love to give rping with you a shot ^^ Is there anything your craving??
Old Posted 10-25-2017, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #11  
Ohhhh my gosh. How the heck have I not seen this? Yes! I am so down! As for craving, I just want to rp. I'm down for a variety of things, I just don't typically operate in fandoms and opt for ocs and original worlds if that is alright! I might make exceptions for verrry specific fandoms, but generally, I like original content. xD

Offers are still being accepted for others as well!
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
*Stampede of animals comes into thread* So with the people that you RP with, you're good with the basically any genre. How about something modern? Maybe a love story between a couple? They can be good friends turned into something 'more', or they meet somewhere and then fall for each other.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #13  
Ah, so a bit of slice of life? I can go for that! Definitely! Any preference on pairings/setting/post length? I'm on the road right now, so I can't make make things right now, but as soon as I'm situated at my destination I might be able to work on character skellies if we're doomg that!
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I'm not sure if you're like strictly Hetero or if you go for same-sex pairings? I'm usually the girl but I can play any gender. And when you get where you need to be, just throw me a character skeleton? I don't normally post characters pre RP I usually let them develop as the story goes. As long as you know the gender/age/name.
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
I'm fine going barebones too! It actually makes it easier:3. I'm, I am down for whatever kind of pairing. I'm into gay/straight/whatever because I love it all! I've never done mxm, but I am by no means against trying it, so I can play whatever you'd like me to. I like trying out new types of characters too, to keep it interesting. So I'm super flexible :3
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I used to do MxM a lot when I was younger. I have no opposition to it at all, I just usually do Het cus not everyone is into it. So yeah just lemme know when you're home and we can figure out stuffs
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote