Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default the beginners' thread for begining   #1  
welcome, this thread is for those of you who are wanting to join trisphee or have already joined and would like to get started on the right foot<3

the posts are as follows making your account>making an avi>grabbing your starter items>dressing>making an intro thread>extra hints>links

first things first of course, before anything else you must make an account, go to the top of the page and click the 'register button under the log-in bars'

next you fill out the information request(making sure to read /everything/ of course)

at this point you have officially made your account but to activate it you must go to the email you provided and click the link, after you activate your account you will be able to post and will show up in the 'users online' section at the bottom of the 'forums' tab, now that you've made an account you should read the TOS, it's located at the bottom of the 'forum' tab as well, please read it carefully as you will be expected to abide by these rules when posting

Last edited by littl3chocobo; 11-03-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
now that you have read the TOS you are ready to make your avatar!

in your dashboard tabs is a section called 'avatar' click it to open your avatar invantory screen, don't worry right now about it being bare, we will get to that shortly, in the upper right corner is the editor, click it to start editing.

when you first enter the editor you will have three options, layering, male and female, for right now ignore layering and pick male or female for your avatar base, don't worry about the gender too much though, if you change your mind you can always switch

when you find a base you like click the save button underneath the preview, you will then have the base for your avi

at this point you will open your first achievement 'clean underwear' clicking on it will set off the second achievement 'we have achievements now?' you don't have to click them as they pop up but do note they do not go away until clicked
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2011 at 03:46 PM.
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
now that you've done all that you can head towards the shops, they are located in the 'shops' tab in your dashboard tabs

you can go to any store you would like but as you only have 250 au(the currency of this site) it may be best if you start out with the freebies in the 'threads' shop, clicking on an item lets you preview the item itself, clicking the buy lets you buy one copy(by typing in a number in the small box you can get multiples but for now ignore it)

faces and hair can be fount in the 'trinkets and tresses' shop, face parts are free but hair costs au(minimum 250, exactly what you have) you don't have to grab all of the free things though, only the ones you like, they will still be there if you want them later but if you decide you don't want them you can't give them back. a helpful tip, if you are looking for something specific you can type it in the search box to the right-hand side of the screen

just for fun i want to get 'sugar beet' hair

now that you have your new items you can go back to the 'avatar' tab to get dressed, don't forget to click the editor

you will notice there are now more options for you to click, when you buy or receive an item it will go to a specific category(hair items to hair, arm items to arm ect.) clicking on each will let you click on items in it

once you have put on all your clothes you can go to that little link called 'layering' to change the order of the clothing(get it^^) don't forget to save!
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2011 at 04:03 PM.
isn't that funny
now that you are all spiffy you have one more step to becoming a full-fledged member! that's right my sweeties it's posting time<3

the first place you should go(if you feel inclined to of course, no pressure) is the welcome wagon to make your introduction thread, clicking the 'new thread' button at the top of the list will let you make one, fill it out just like you would anywhere else<3

when you are done hit the 'submit post' button at the bottom of the entry screen, you will be redirected to your new thread and score! you made your first au as well!

while you wait for people to notice you feel free to hit the 'new posts' section in the forum bar under your dashboard tabs and post in interesting threads

after a few minutes you may see your thread in the 'new posts' this means you have replies to your thread, go say hi back

posts are in descending order, oldest at the top, newer posts are at the bottom, underneath the posts you can see who is currently looking at your thread in the viewing bar
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
oh! one more thing sweetie, you can also talk to people two other ways, by profile and by pm(private message) posting that way will not earn you au but you will get notifications when you refresh if someone leaves you one, when in profiles you /must/ click on the other person's thumbnail to leave a reply, otherwise you end up sending your message to yourself!

finally when you are ready to go you can hit the 'log out' option under your dashboard tabs, it will notify you your system is flushed and next time you visit you can log back in and continue where you left off!
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
other helpful links for navigating trisphee and getting cool stuff~

au guide by cazzidy; http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1644

newbie charity by toriki; http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 11-03-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
this too<3
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
and this<3
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
one more<3
isn't that funny
and we are open!
The Lost Bird
Default   #11  
This is neat. ♥ Since this is a guide for Newbies, you should include links that will help out newbies (such as the charity for newbies and the thread that sell runes, etc.)
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there is no charity for newbies ]:\

but i can do the rune one for sure and if i can a few other things
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #13  
Wut? There isn't one!? That is impossible! /shock

Edit: Oh wait, there is a mini charity. Cazzi's Newbie Adoption thread has a mini charity included for newbies to get starter packets and etc. Here you go.
|
|

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Last edited by Toriki; 10-31-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it's not a real one^^: but it's better than before

though i am making one myself
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #15  
Oh, okie.
|
|

Old Posted 10-31-2011, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

can i link your thread to my guide in making aurum? i established it before, it is still updated and also linked on the Trisphee FAQ... here: Aurum Making Guide

yeah the newbie adoption place give out newbie starter packets to those newbies who want them... it's not much, a few clothes and aurum...

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 11-01-2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 04:10 AM Reply With Quote