Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Master Ninja, and Thread Eater of Doom!
Default   #17  
The item is not a rig but at the same time it is. See, the way it's going to work is there are three items, but all three items have the same percentage, I have fen on the phone right now, so this is from both of us.

So it's technically not a rig, but it is at the same time. No one will get screwed/burned by the rig essentially. it's the best way i can describe it since Fen can't get online at the moment.
Old Posted 10-25-2010, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

well thats not too bad really, i mean three items is easy enough to get or trade items its more of the RIG's that have half a dozen plus items x.x

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Sorry about any confusion that may have occurred.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i think that people were mostly concerned the site was going to have a RIG with 25 plus items an we all know none of us have any luck xD

But thanks for clearing it up ^^

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #21  
You can still burned if you buy two and get the same two items, since the item won't know what you already have. Getting the 3rd item is a very small chance, most likely you will get a double of either the first one, or the second (if you managed to get one). But that's just my opinion. Since I haven't really seen how real RIGs work.
And I am not making assumptions, I am talking about what I heard and, apparently, I wasn't completely wrong in my hearing.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Yes, but you can still trade as the items will be of equal value. And it's not a small chance. It's the same chance as the others. All three items will have an equal chance. Which means every time you get the 'rig' whatever it will be at the time, you will have a chance to get one of three of equal percentage.

And the seasonals wouldn't be that expensive to begin with so when you weigh the chances against the price, you get the better end of the deal.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  

eh if you get doubles try an trade with someone who got a double of something you don't have, im just happy to hear that it's just a few items instead of like 25 plus x.x

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

Let's not make ourselves worry just yet... It's still the yearly shop that's out... We could still save up for the seasonals...

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #25  
Zy, I think what she meant was, while the chances for getting each item are equal, if you've gotten 2 out of the 3 items, you only have a 1/3 chance now of getting one you don't have.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
We are NOT making RIG items. That's a RUMOR. Our decisions on the seasonal items have not yet been made, so stop with the "I'll quit if you do this" remarks!

Stop with all the assuming, and let us figure out what we think is best for Trisphee in the future. We listen to all of your comments with high consideration, and I assure you that we won't toss stuff around simply because "the others sites are doing it."
Thank tweetums!
For seasonal I want to see some unique items, like hatching an egg yes?
Hopefully you release the seasonal items when we lack updates, sorta like the yearly store. I liked that ^_^.
But for items, like I said before. A item like a hatching egg ;D if we could see evolving items that would be amazing.

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Personal Doodlekin
Default   #27  
Oh, trust me.. I can tell you that EIs are on the list of things to od.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Oh, trust me.. I can tell you that EIs are on the list of things to od.
O.O... Really!? Let me say this in a head of time then, don't overdo one like gaia did. Then people will expect more out of it. AND NO THEME! DX Just go with a animal hatching from a egg or something, like a puppy out of a egg :3

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Well, I wouldn't agree with the idea of no theme, but you're right. I hate how Gaia makes a ton of beautiful poses but I have to have more than one item to use them.

Don't take this as a "This is what we're doing" but I know that one idea we're thinking of is when you unlock all the poses, they almost become their own item. Say you wanna wear something from week 1 and week 3? You could do that. Just not 2 from week 1 or 3. ;)
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Well, I wouldn't agree with the idea of no theme, but you're right. I hate how Gaia makes a ton of beautiful poses but I have to have more than one item to use them.

Don't take this as a "This is what we're doing" but I know that one idea we're thinking of is when you unlock all the poses, they almost become their own item. Say you wanna wear something from week 1 and week 3? You could do that. Just not 2 from week 1 or 3. ;)
I love that idea! Might be hard to code though xD... How many poses were you guys thinking about each item? Like a 5 dollar item gives you 10 poses or 15 poses ect. I don't want no one going overboard like what peppertea on gaia did with the picolitrosso urn xD

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
That much I can't tell you, because I honestly don't know. We've been trying to get other things off our plate we feel is a tad more important (like events, season items, art, layouts, etc). Best thing I can say to do is to go to the suggestion forums and just write down everything you'd like for us to do, and we'll look over everyone's ideas.
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Alright, oh by the way. You know the dragon item from beta *looks back and forth*
Is that going to be a seasonal or DI? Because I was disappointed not to see it in the yearly store D=

Old Posted 10-26-2010, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote