Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #33  
I want to look for inspiration!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-16-2020, 02:03 PM  
Rebooting....
Oh, then that's two whole places and no activity...

Last edited by Witchchylde; 02-16-2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 05:11 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post

@Merskelly Metalien: Now if your cast wasn't diverse enough already, this particular plot bunny suggests you write about Rainbow Dash.
NOOOOOOOO!! <x'D WHADDAREYA TRYIN' TA DO TO ME BUNNIES??!?! I refuse to die to angry people on the internet!!!

(36)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-16-2020, 06:53 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 02:43 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #37  
34?
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 03:02 AM  
Writer
@daikokunyo: You watch a plot bunny transform into a plot rabbit in front of your eyes and get the urge to write about She-Ra.

Witchchylde: You catch a plot bunny and notice it has make-up on. How did the bunny manage to create such perfect smokey eyes? It could certainly compete in a beauty contest.

Merskelly: As you try and hide from the angry people of the internet among a bunch of plot bunnies, you get inspired to write about how to solve a murder mystery.

Den: Hearts and love and fluffy bunnies. Why not go the complete opposite route and write about Godzilla.

Mekatra: Is that plot bunny wearing a mask and a cape? You suddenly feel inspired to bring Batman into your story.
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 04:43 AM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #39  
Quote:
Den: Hearts and love and fluffy bunnies. Why not go the complete opposite route and write about Godzilla.
...Dude. DUDE. *will do so IRL as well*
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 05:17 AM  
We're all mad here.
She-Ra, Godilla, and Batman...it's GLORIOUS!

Old Posted 02-17-2020, 05:22 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #41  
Your plot bunnies were swiped by a thieving hare!

I will write the BEST STORY EVER!
2, 27, 28, 33

Dark Days ahead in the newest science fiction adventure from Lola Gothglow. Colour is disappearing from the planet of Jupitaur, the ancient Pony homeworld. As the hues drain away, a withering blight follows. It's up to the colouriest pony, Rainbow Dash, to travel the wormhole of voidbroken dreamsparkles and bring back the colour!

But meanwhile...

In the stark world of Gothicus, Wednesday Adams finds herself staring at a puddle of *something* unknown and dangerous...it comes from the sky and pools among the skeletal branches of the trees, encroaching on the old Adams Estate. Her monocromatic world is being consumed.

It's a path of madness to restore the worlds on opposite ends of the visual spectrum...with NINJA!

Joining forces, Adams and Dash must learn the ways of their enemies to defeat the ninja clan in their very lair inside the Spooky Cave of Psychadelisis! Mwahahahaha!

Brought to you by the thieving hare. ;)
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 05:41 AM  
Writer
Yes, there's some fantabulous inspiration to be found ^^

Quiet: You grab a plot bunny and notice its unusually round ears. With ears like that your catch doesn't even look like a bunny, but more like Mickey Mouse.
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 04:16 PM  
Writer
Default   #43  
Now everyone! That's what happens in life - someone else got to it first. Post a picture to claim your bunny back, or start stealing as well. Competition is harder than ever, because Quiet Man Cometh may just have brought you the BEST STORY EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Your plot bunnies were swiped by a thieving hare!

I will write the BEST STORY EVER!
2, 27, 28, 33

Dark Days ahead in the newest science fiction adventure from Lola Gothglow. Colour is disappearing from the planet of Jupitaur, the ancient Pony homeworld. As the hues drain away, a withering blight follows. It's up to the colouriest pony, Rainbow Dash, to travel the wormhole of voidbroken dreamsparkles and bring back the colour!

But meanwhile...

In the stark world of Gothicus, Wednesday Adams finds herself staring at a puddle of *something* unknown and dangerous...it comes from the sky and pools among the skeletal branches of the trees, encroaching on the old Adams Estate. Her monocromatic world is being consumed.

It's a path of madness to restore the worlds on opposite ends of the visual spectrum...with NINJA!

Joining forces, Adams and Dash must learn the ways of their enemies to defeat the ninja clan in their very lair inside the Spooky Cave of Psychadelisis! Mwahahahaha!

Brought to you by the thieving hare. ;)
Old Posted 02-17-2020, 04:19 PM  
Rebooting....
Since this doesn't go to forty two...

Old Posted 02-18-2020, 12:30 AM  
Writer
Default   #45  
Witchchylde: You really wanted to write about life, the universe and everything, but finally you settle on Godzilla instead.
Old Posted 02-18-2020, 05:04 AM  
Rebooting....
Shoot, that was Den's call first, don't know how I missed it. Okay then.

Old Posted 02-18-2020, 12:59 PM  
Writer
Default   #47  
Witchchylde: Sometimes it can be absolutely dangerous to miss a thing. Ask Katniss Everdeen, she would know. Thankfully, these plot bunnies have no plans to- wait, why does the brown one wield a sword?
Old Posted 02-18-2020, 04:50 PM  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post

Merskelly: As you try and hide from the angry people of the internet among a bunch of plot bunnies, you get inspired to write about how to solve a murder mystery.
Oh. o-o
Always wanted to write about how to solve a murder mystery. oUo
Kewl!

(23)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-20-2020, 06:34 PM