Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
<x] My brother is currently just hell-bent on getting a bunch of nostalgic ps2 games we used to own on ISO files and saving them on extra SD cards.
So far he found Neopets The Darkest Faerie, Ace Combat 4, Soul Caliber 2, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, and Kingdom Hearts.
We're hoping to get Star Wars Battlefront II next. X'D So many great memories with that game, OMG!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-16-2019, 07:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
ive been watching old walkthroughs of Metroid on snes. I remember about the first hour of the game. some of the bosses I forgot and stuff to collect I forgot where to find it. ive been recently wanting to get a set up going so I can play the old retro stuff. I used to kick so much butt on those old games. been considering doing a vintage games thing on youtube channel etc. sounds cool anyways. :D
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #35  
My son is a Metroid fanatic. He's only 12, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate that he developed a love for Super Metroid all by himself.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-12-2019, 08:39 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Oh man. I'm sitting here deciding if I want to dig out my PS2 so that I can play Devil May Cry again, or buy a copy from Steam or something. Cons of that though, would be having to beat Phantom again (I HATE that guy) and the fact that I have no money for frivolous things because car.

I probably wouldn't even be thinking about this except stupid DMC 5, which I also super want, even though I've yet to play 3 or 4. Or even finish 1, actually. Done't care, game is fun!
Old Posted 09-04-2019, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #37  
If you wanna talk old games, DOS games are great. <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-04-2019, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've been playing a lot of old games recently. I even made a thread reviewing some of them.

Thinking about DOS games makes me think of a few titles I should post reviews for.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-04-2019, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #39  
I've been playing Daggerfall for the first time, it's refreshing to have an opening dungeon that's actually somewhat of a challenge.
Old Posted 09-04-2019, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh I should play DF at some point. P sure I got it free w Morrowind.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-04-2019, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #41  
Ooh this looks like a game I should look into. *~*

Old Posted 09-04-2019, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Daggerfall is free on Bethesda's website, but there are some better ways to install it. If yer gonna play it I'd recommend using this installer (DaggerfallSetup.exe). There's also a remake in Unity that's apparently alright, but I can't speak for it since I've played all of five minutes in it.
Old Posted 09-04-2019, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #43  
Pokémon X and Y came out in 2013... o-o ...that's 6 years ago...*clears throat and leaves*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-06-2019, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That means Animal Crossing New Leaf is also 6 years old. ;_; And I.... still play it.

Old Posted 09-07-2019, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #45  
I still play a game that’s literally only three years younger than me (Fallout), so that’s no big.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-07-2019, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Final Fantasy VII was released in the US 22 years ago today. No biggie. :V

Old Posted 09-07-2019, 08:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #47  
There aren't many games out there older than me, at least relatively speaking.

But there's one game that's older than me that I still play fairly often: Galaga. I also go back and play Colossal Cave from time to time.

Interestingly, it turns out that Oregon Trail was first released in 1971.

Old Posted 09-08-2019, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D Ayyyy! I was listening to the Smash Ultimate Galaga remix just the other day!
My brother used to be super good at it and typically reached up to about Stage 48. x} I only get to like stage 15 before I die.

Old Posted 09-08-2019, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
i miss [insert game here], old video games, wholesome classics maybe