Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Lightbulb Ghost Stories anyone?   #1  
Does anyone have any creepy ghost stories to tell?

Maybe something that's happened to you personally, or if you know someone that's had encounters with the paranormal?
Or, best yet, even just make up a story? It can be creepy or silly, or something, whichever.

Share your ghostly ghosty ghost tales with me? <.<; Please? Even though I'm a huge chicken and get creeped out by a lot of things? I'll share some of my eerie experiences too later on...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Chaotic Good
I haven’t had a ghostly experience per say but I have had some odd waves of emotions twice in my life. My family is a little off the beaten path and makes an effort to stroll around cemeteries when we go on vacation. They are neat from a historical perspective, and are basically a lovely sculpture garden. In Savannah, Ga, there is a cemetery called Bonaventure. Here was the 1st strange encounter. While strolling about, I came across a set of 3 crib like graves with lambs on them. All children from the same family who passed before the age of one. I went to walk away to point it out to my mother, and felt the need to turn around. When I did, I felt my blood run cold and started to cry. Not like the type of tears you feel coming either. My eyes just started to water like I was feeling someone else grief. That’s when I was 12. I returned last year when I was 22 and revisited the grave. Nothing. Reflecting back it was almost as if I felt a mother’s loss of their children. This time all was quiet, and typical. Maybe it was my active imagination, but it was a really overwhelming sensation. The second experience happened late at night last summer. I was in Saint Augustine, Fl. This was my 3rd time in the city, and I knew it well. I’ve been in all of the “haunted” buildings, tourist traps, etc. several times at this point. It feels like a 2nd home. This night however was different. It was 11pm on a weeknight, and the city was dead. Hardly anyone, just a few lingering groups of screaming girls,drunk beyond functioning. My boyfriend and I were walking alongside the De San Marco, a place I had been earlier that day. I looked up at the structure, lit by flood lights. The same cold sensation ran through me. I felt insanely stressed and afraid all in one moment. I had to look away and speed off past the building. I was almost sick that’s how strong this rush of emotions was. The next day we walked past the fort again and…nothing. Same old building it had always been to me.

so no ghosts, but I personally think that I have felt the emotions of others on 2 occasions. I think it’s crazy and makes no sense at all, but next to maybe imagining things for s split second, that is the best explanation I have.
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 09:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3  
I don't have any of my own, but I'll ask Google Assistant to tell me one later. Alexa can do it too.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCaptainGray View Post

...so no ghosts, but I personally think that I have felt the emotions of others on 2 occasions. I think it’s crazy and makes no sense at all, but next to maybe imagining things for s split second, that is the best explanation I have.
woahh. <:o That actually sounds a little familiar to some cases I've heard about people having a heightened sensitivity to certain places and objects and historical images. In a way, the feelings of an individual that's passed on is thought to linger around certain things they have connection to, and some people are more keen than others to be able to pick up on those strong feelings even if they are fleeting and not particularly impactful personally. It's a paranormal study, so I can't really say for sure how credible it even is, but it is something unexplainable. :{ The reactions you had might have been brought on by those two instances may have come from a disembodied soul. <:/ Both seemed negative. But I think all anyone wants, living or dead, is for someone to understand how they feel. <:] It's good you remember it, I think.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Chaotic Good
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
woahh. <:o That actually sounds a little familiar to some cases I've heard about people having a heightened sensitivity to certain places and objects and historical images. In a way, the feelings of an individual that's passed on is thought to linger around certain things they have connection to, and some people are more keen than others to be able to pick up on those strong feelings even if they are fleeting and not particularly impactful personally. It's a paranormal study, so I can't really say for sure how credible it even is, but it is something unexplainable. :{ The reactions you had might have been brought on by those two instances may have come from a disembodied soul. <:/ Both seemed negative. But I think all anyone wants, living or dead, is for someone to understand how they feel. <:] It's good you remember it, I think.

In generally I am pretty emotional as a person. Other people's moods or emotions play into mine a lot. I don't feel them as 'bad' experiences, I'm glad I remember them as well.
Old Posted 02-21-2019, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I haven't had any paranormal experiences where I've actually seen something move or witnessed an apparition, or anything. My only really eerie experiences involved only noises, chills and just a feeling.

Once I was visiting the town of Calico, which is now a ghost town tourist place and historical landmark, and when I crossed the bridge over to the old schoolhouse, I couldn't help but feel a particular child seat that was very cold. I didn't think much of it until I came back to the seat a minute later and it wasn't cold anymore.

There's a mine shaft in the town too, that is very dark and creepy looking when you walk through it, and it is understandably cold because it's below ground and completely closed off from the sun and wind, with only a little electric light down there. o~o I heard something walking through like distant explosions or pounding, and I couldn't pinpoint the sound. I thought something above ground was happening, like a firework. It was just a sound, like, 'BOUM..BOUM BOUM POH' but distant. It was deep and I was sure I heard it. My dad and brother heard it too, though my dad thought it could have been some big rocks falling on the opposite side of the hill. But when I exit the mining shaft to see, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I looked around for any speakers that might recrate sounds from inside the mining shaft, but there were only the electric lights and pick axes, old lamps and mine carts displayed around the tunnels, along with a gift shop at one end. 0n0 I didn't know what I heard, but I didn't hear it again. But there are signs posted around Calico's rocky, caved corners that display both rattlesnake dangers, and Do Not Enter signs I hadn't seen before, which notified visitors of Dynamite hazards beyond the fences...likely because old dynamite was still down there in the rocks and collapsed shafts. There wasn't anyone fooling around or any explosions, but I thought that maybe that's what I heard down in the tunnels. :{ A ghostly dynamite explosion. I don't know. It could have just been rocks but, >->; ...hm.

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #7  
I actually have quite a few family ghosts. I've heard a lot of stories from my family about them. Too many to tell in one post though.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-10-2019, 05:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o.o Ooh, I want to hear one! Are there any sweet ones? <:]

Old Posted 04-21-2019, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #9  
Lots of this stuff in my family background, a lot of it stemming from an old, 13 bedroom house in New Brunswick that isn't there anymore. Pretty much everyone in the family lived there, and a bunch died there. There were the usual ghostly things like rocking chairs that keep rocking, books that fly across the room, all the electrical being unplugged at once, etc.

There was a relative with an imaginary friend, a house where I figured we had a cat ghost (a friend who said she knows this stuff said a cat and a young boy). One grandmother had two odd moments of ghost or premonition things, and other grandmother used to read fortunes but quit as they kept coming true and she didn't like having the information.

I just get minor feelings where something is nagging at me, though not sure if they mean anything. Little things like "don't use that crosswalk. Take a different one."

None of the stories have been scary, just things that happened.
Old Posted 04-23-2019, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Once upon a time the wifi went out.

The end.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-23-2019, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #11  
@ QMC: o-o huh, spooky. But it doesn't sound like anything really scary or negatively haunting. <:] So that's good. Though premonitions are pretty weird at best and frightening at worst. o_o I heard somewhere that everyone is capable of having a sixth sense. I guess mine is pretty weak, >u>; all I got that comes close is my intuition. Dunno if it's the same thing.

@ Kitty: <xD Omg that's horrifying lol! That happened to us once for almost a week and we had the power out along with it, so to entertain ourselves we had books, board games and talking. Which was kinda nice come to think about it. o-o hmm...>.>; *stares somewhat mischievously at our breaker box* >w>;...nahhhhh.

Old Posted 04-23-2019, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ah the good old days of blackouts and board games/books. XD Actually that could also apply to present day blackouts.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-23-2019, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13  
The only thing I can tell is that I was slapped in the bathroom once upon a time ago when I was a young lad. There was another time I thought I saw my sister in my house, but neither of those are creepy. I do believe I was touched a couple of times during the night....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-05-2019, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o huh. A ghost slap sounds really freaky.
Also >~> being touched during the night sounds really terrifying. And really uncomfortable if it wasn't even a ghost. e_e
I once got the top of my head brushed by something, but it really could have just been wind...or my bro pranking me. >-> from 3ft away. He's..really tall and slow so he rarely gets away with pranks. I usually catch him.

Old Posted 05-08-2019, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #15  
do you write fan fiction? its great for ghost stories and making up your own. its very supportive of creativity and I love creativity!!!
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default feels like something could be behind them even though it's impossible   #16   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED
looking at the shower curtains while i take a piss at midnight with no lights on is enough spooks for me

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-24-2019, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
but i still miss it.., ghost stories, it's not halloween, spooky