Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #17  
I'm glad it means a lot and I'm quite happy to hear that!! As far the Crane Game goes, I tend to go for stuffed animal items and purple things or aurum because why not, right??? Hahaha. Besides that, I go for things I'm otherwise at least a little interested in!!!
Old Posted 11-26-2018, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Nothing wrong with that. I've been trying to go for things that look interesting to me, otherwise I get the aurum. I love how you went with such a deep purple color palette. I've been trying to go with a light blue and dark grey color palette and trying to find anything spooky, so if I see something like that in the crane game, I'll be bound to grab it.
Wandering forever just like a GHOST!
Old Posted 11-26-2018, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #19  
Im the same way but those first things I listed most definitely take advantage over anything else. Thank you, all shades of purple should be appreciated!!! I will most likely do a lavender colored avatar or most of one with lavender someday, I love that one a lot too!!! Purple is my favorite color, you know?? In alll the shades, ahhhh!!! I love blue, it's so cute!!! All shades too, hahaha. I'd do the same if I were into dark things.
Old Posted 11-26-2018, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
I would love to see you do a lavender avatar someday. I bet it would look really cute! I know how you feel about loving a color. That's how I am with blue. I just absolutely love it~
Old Posted 11-26-2018, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #21  
Awwwwwww, there was so much sweetness just simmering from that post, oh my!!! I would love to see it myself. I quite hope it becomes a definite but only if I remember, of course. My memory is bad enough already, hahaha. I can only remember things about friends and stuff like that really. I remember the care things, hahahaha. Blue is a just AMAZING color as well, it's so cool and cute!!!
Old Posted 11-26-2018, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
Awwwwwww, thanks so much, Ghost!!! You are seriously so sweet and I love that so much!!! Going through the routes is worth it for the story though, especially for the twins.
Or Strider. I really loved Strider's story.

As for crane game, here you may conveniently check what items are in there.
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #23  
Strider was super cool too, I must admit!!! My favorite had to be the twins though, I think it was the mystery and CSI sense I got from them, hahaha. Reminded me of the conjoined twin episode, hahaha. There was a lot of surprise too and that's always super fun!!!
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Hello there!!

You can never have too many hangout threads. :0

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 08:20 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #25  
I fully agree, everyone should have the amazing and fun chance at having fun and well, hanging out, hahaha.
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Thank you, Inspire! You are just so awesome! x3 I don't know why, I just love color palette themed avatars. They're a weakness of mine. And I have to agree that Strider's story was really cool.

Oh! That list is really helpful, Mirrors! Thank you! And hello, Kitty! ^w^ I agree, you can never have too many hang out threads. It's always so much fun to meet new people and to just chat, right?
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #27  
Awwwwwww, such a high amount of sweetness, ahhhh!!! You're too enjoyable to talk to, I swear to god!!! How could you ever not? They're so fashionable and perfect and omg, they deserve so much love!!! Mine too, they're too fun to make and see, ahhhhh!!! It was quite surprising and amazing and I adore it so much but I cannot get over the simmering mystery and goal of the twins. That's exactly how I feel, fun is everything!!!
Old Posted 11-27-2018, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Right?! They are an absolute blast to make! I have so much fun talking to you, Inspire. You are... well, inspiring, as your username says! Haha! I really am gonna have to try out the story for the twins. It's going be interesting reading it.
Old Posted 11-28-2018, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #29  
Thank you so much for that, it never gets old to hear, hahaha!!! I'm so glad I inspired (hahaha) you to go ahead and try it out, that's great!! It will, very interesting!!! A lot of twists!!! I have to keep reminding myself in my mind like "No spoilers, no spoilers!!!" over this because of my excitement I'm feeling, hahaha.
Old Posted 11-28-2018, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
> farms crane game for items i don't have
> usually gets items i actually have instead
> trades the items i already have into the item exchange
> ends up getting a snowfall sash for a snowfall sash.
Old Posted 11-28-2018, 03:09 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #31  
Ahhhh, I'm not the type of person to collect everything, I always only go for what I want by interest, color, etc.
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i just wanna collect everything that's available for free tbh.
mostly so i can make some good outfits.
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote