Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
Ohhh.. I sees. Okie dokies then. Kinda makes sense... ^^; Still, worried about going off-topic and, as you've probably noticed, when I start talking, I really start talking. XD Yea, rude people can be scary.. Although, sometimes, they have a tendency of pissing me off and making me be rude in return.. Not the best thing to do.. >.<;

Awwwwws.. That sounds cute and funny! My family has a lot of cats that were rescued. I think the only one we currently have who didn't come from outside of our own house is Edison. He was a vet's cat, but he kept running outside and he's not exactly car smart. The vet's office was right off a highway, so he had to find Ed a different home. But my kitty and his brother came from a house that was just down the street. Landlord rented it to some people who were NOT supposed to have pets and who just abandoned all of their cats and their two puppies when they left. It's really sad, because aside from owning animals they weren't supposed to have, the people that lived there also abused their animals really badly.. But Merlin and Darce seem to have recovered now.. ^^ The other cats we have all came from the local feral cat population. We used to feed them and pet them so they'd be friendly enough if anyone wanted them.. Oh boy. I need to stop talking now, otherwise I'll just keep going on about this for.. Forever. XD
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
kitty talk is awesome! ouob

I tried to rescue a kitten once who mother was run over when she was moving her litter, she was the only one left at the location so we tried to save her but she got a small infection and the vet said 'no money so we put her down'

i was depressed for the longest time and so my friend AJ took me a few towns over and let me get a kitten from one of the online free to good home ads. That's how we ended up with Zeke.

And you saw Hiro's story in the other thread. =)

OOWWW Dx i been sitting so long in one position my skin stuck together and it was like peeling a bandaid off.. ;-;

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
True, it is.

Aww.. That poor kitten. I'm sorry that it died... My mom and I have taken care of kittens a few times before. Well, mom more than me, but she taught me how to feed the kittens and stuff. We ended up with this adorable little orange tabby for a couple days until we got called up a foster home that could actually handle it. That was when I learned how to bottle feed kittens. I had to stay up all night and for the better part of the next day to make sure it was fed properly, but I literally watched it grow in size. I made a little bed for it to sleep in after feeding it so I could take small naps with it.. So cute. <3 It went from only eating and sleeping to eating and playing a little before sleeping. Then we ended up rescuing another kitten from our backyard.. It didn't belong to the cats that lived out there and they wouldn't let its mother come get it. Mom wouldn't let me bring it inside when I first found it, just in case its mother could get to it, but when night came and its mother wasn't around, we brought it inside. Poor little thing had something wrong with its eyes. They were all runny and sometimes got stuck closed because of all the mucus, but mom did a good job of cleaning its eyes for it. XD And I pulled another all nighter to make sure it ate enough. But I have an idea of how you felt when you couldn't save that kitten.. There was this one kitten that fell off the wall behind our house while its mother was moving it.. Mom heard what happened, but I didn't go looking for the kitten til morning.. But by the time I found it, fleas had killed the poor thing.. If I had gone outside as soon as mom said she heard the kitten fall, we probably would have been able to save it, since it could have survived the injuries from the fall.. The fleas drained the poor thing dry.. I felt really bad about it... And there I go, talking a LOT again. XD

That's a really nice story for how you got Zeke. ^^ Aand.. I did see Hiro's story. Poor kitty cat... Q.Q

o.o Wowzers, that's never happened to me. I'm sorry that that happened.. But I don't even wanna imagine how long one has to sit still to make something like that happen!!!!!!!
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Long posts are good for you here. the longer the post the more currency you earn. CHAT AWAY! Become rich *u*

;-; that poor kitty! evil fleas.. i'm paranoid about the buggers.. when i take zeke out on walks, he gets a dawn dish soap bath once he gets back home. xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #21  
Yea, I did notice that. ^^ Tis why I don't mind talking as much as I am. Still apologize for it though. I'm saving up for some items I liked in the shops~~

I knows.. Q.Q Fleas really are evil.. XD Oh my. I hope that Zeke doesn't mind being washed..
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
he use to love baths but now he hates them. i have to wear jean jackets for protection xD

i don't mine you making long posts, i just warn you i will sometimes just skim for interesting words and ignore the rest xD wall of texts some times scare me

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #23  
XD Wow... I hope he doesn't injure you terribly when you try to bathe him. XD Wanna know something super adorable?

^^ That's good... Ehhh.. To be honest, I can understand that. Big walls of text can be hard to read. And very intimidating. Least, they are to me sometimes... I tend to skip to interesting words too, when reading such things. XD
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
it all blurs together unless the topic interests me. hard to believe i can read anne rice books with out skipping things xD

tell me tell me! 8D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #25  
XD Yea, that happens with me too. Sometimes even when the topic IS interesting to me. Anne Rice? Who's that?

Okay, so, two of the cats we have are of a specific breed.. York chocolate cats. They're both very fluffy and adorable, but they tend to run away when approached, most of the time. We got to keep them because we got them fixed before we knew what they were.. Anyways, neither of them like being held, but Molly tends to put up more of a fight than Basil Bear, her brother. He's the one I'm going to really talk about now.. Fair warning. Anyways, whenever we manage to catch him and pick him up, he starts letting out the most adorable little mews, like he's crying for help. It really really cute. He also likes getting his belly rubbed. The easiest way to catch him is to offer him these dried banana chips that, for some reason, he really loooooves! He comes running whenever someone opens the package and will even try to climb up onto that person to get them. It's really funny. Oh! And when mom gives him bathes, he tries to escape from her, but if he fails with that, he'll spend the entire time mewing for help. He sounds so sad, but it's soooo cute!!! Almost as cute as Merlin. <3
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD that sounds like hiro with the bath part.

both of my cats will try to climb all over you if you have beef jerky.. hiro will steal it from your hand if your not careful ;-;

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #27  
XD I sees.. Well, it's what happens. So cute. XD

XD Oh my goodness.. Yea, that sounds like what our cats would be willing to do for stuff they like.. Except Basil does it for his banana chips. XD And Merlin.. Blah. Merlin just thinks that anything I eat is okay for him to eat too.. Half the time, I have to defend my food from his sticky little thief paws.
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD we ordered pizza hut's Spice BBQ wings once, hiro tried to ninja a piece of chicken out of the box. good thing i was faster xD

he has this cute little meow .. if you didnt know his gender you'd think he was a girl.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
O_O Oh my goodness. That's.. XD Merlin's so determined to get my food sometimes that when I have chicken or turkey, I have to put aside a little bit just for him so that he'll wait. Once he sees me putting aside some food for him, he's usually willing to not try as hard.

Really??? The same can be said of Basil and Ed.. And Darce. And Merlin. XD Their meows are all just so adorable...
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
x3 kitties! <3

zeke has this big cry baby meow xD especially when hiro's picking on him

ha sorry i poofed. i was working on formatting the Puzzle and Dragon's first post. making it look better and giving it some nice info for newbies xp

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-09-2015, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #31  
YES! EXACTLY! Kitties... =w=

Awwwws.. That sounds so adorable, in a slightly pathetic way. But that's generally how it works, right? Merlin is sitting on the table next to me with this big grin on his face.. I swear, his face naturally has this Joker-like grin.. XD

Ahhh.. That's okie dokies. I figured that you were busy with something, just didn't expect it to be that. So now that page has more helpful info for peoples that go there to look at? ^^ I'm sure lots will find it really helpful.
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
yea if I find anyone who plays it other than ML, Coda, and Illusion xD I need more friends that have an Odin 3:<

Joker Face Kitties are awesome! 8D

edit:

ML informed me of a FR registration window opening this weekend. check the first page of the flight rising thread for the details =) i don't remember them all xD

i hope you see this before registration is over OnO

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 06-10-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 09:43 AM Reply With Quote