Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fresh meat :D
Default New Trsiphee on the Block   #1  
Hello! My name is Buffy. I'm new to Trisphee, though this is by no means my first avatar site. I get on a lot of them actually. I figured I would give this a try. ^w^ So a bit about me. I love anime, drawing, writing, gaming, cooking, and reading. I also love role-playing. I am a soon to be college freshman who is majoring in psychology and minoring in art so that I can go into Art Therapy. I am a very open minded person and I hate drama. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat. I'm usually always free, at least until college starts.
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Hello and welcome to Trisphee, Buffy! Is it bad that my first thought when I read your post was of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Speaking of which, do you ever slay vampires and stuff? I'm joking, I'm joking, you don't have to answer that. I just couldn't resist. Anyways, I'm Stellar! I hope you have a good time on Trisphee too and meet lots of nice people! ^^; I'm not really sure if there are any not-nice people here though.. I haven't seen any yet. Maybe I should go lurk around and see if I can find any.. Is it okay if I ask what Art Therapy is about?? I've never heard of it before, so I'm kinda curious! Er.. Also, sorry for talking so much. Chatty mood = talking a lot about whatever crosses my mind. You can ignore the unimportant bits if you'd like.
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarShadow View Post
Hello and welcome to Trisphee, Buffy! Is it bad that my first thought when I read your post was of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Speaking of which, do you ever slay vampires and stuff? I'm joking, I'm joking, you don't have to answer that. I just couldn't resist. Anyways, I'm Stellar! I hope you have a good time on Trisphee too and meet lots of nice people! ^^; I'm not really sure if there are any not-nice people here though.. I haven't seen any yet. Maybe I should go lurk around and see if I can find any.. Is it okay if I ask what Art Therapy is about?? I've never heard of it before, so I'm kinda curious! Er.. Also, sorry for talking so much. Chatty mood = talking a lot about whatever crosses my mind. You can ignore the unimportant bits if you'd like.
You're fine. ^w^ Art Therapy is basically using art as a therapeutic outlet for people. They basically use art help them. Here is the technical "definition" for Art Therapy: Art therapy is a mental health profession in which clients, facilitated by the art therapist, use art media, the creative process, and the resulting artwork to explore their feelings, reconcile emotional conflicts, foster self-awareness, manage behavior and addictions, develop social skills, improve reality orientation, reduce anxiety, and increase self-esteem.

It's good that there aren't many mean people. I hate being around mean people. And I don't mind your chattiness. ^w^ It's welcome around me. I love chatty people.
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
NEW MINION PERSON!

Welcome to Trisphee! Dk is Dk, nice to meet'cha! OuO

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Nice to meet you Dk. I like your avatar. ^w^
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Ohhhhh.. I sees. That sounds really neat. ^^

Yea, I don't like being around mean people either. Cause they make me snappy, plus they're really unpleasant to be around. Also, YAY! I can talk as much as I want!~ <3 That makes me so happy.. ^^ Sooo.. You like roleplaying? What kind? I'm really fond of it myself, but I usually like fantasy kinds of roleplays. Magic and awesome critters. ^^
Old Posted 06-24-2015, 07:40 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #7  
Welcome Buffy! XD I see you've already met DK. XD

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote