Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #17  
Hey, Salucet! Welcome. :) As many before me have said, Tris is a great place, with super understanding people. I honestly think you'll fit in just fine around here. Feel free to drop me a line if you ever have any questions!
Old Posted 03-12-2014, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
As many before me have said, Tris is a great place, with super understanding people. I honestly think you'll fit in just fine around here.
Heh, irony -- this topic is the only one in this section with a one-star rating. (Yes, I checked.)

Still, thank you all for the introductions and such. I'm not so sure that I fit in here, myself, but a few of you have said that I should be "just fine," and I am really making a concerted effort to be more... social than I normally would be, so I intend to at least give all of this a decent trial.

And I'm still working on being able to actually post here -- I don't know why it seems so hard, everyone has certainly been very welcoming so far. I suppose that's just a behavior that will take a little bit of time to unlearn.

Edit: And the rating's gone up suddenly. That wasn't meant to be manipulative, but now I feel like I am. :|
All generalizations are false, including this one.

Last edited by Solucet; 03-12-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old Posted 03-12-2014, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote