Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CL4P-TP
Default I love you   #1  
So I'm feeling pretty conflicted right now.

Feel free to skip this part, but to make a long story short I've met somebody and we've been talking daily since August. There's a bit of distance between us (about a 5 hour train journey, which in comparison to some people isn't really that far I know), so as a result we've only been able to actually meet up 4 times, spending 3-5 days together at a time. I think I'm in love but I'm terrible at actually voicing feelings even though I am a massive softie. I don't feel like saying it would scare them off, but at the same time I don't want to put pressure on them so they feel like they'd have to reciprocate. At the same time I'm also not really waiting for them to say it first.

Basically I just want a little perspective on the situation from people that are impartial. I also get that every relationship is different (even though this isn't even technically an "official" relationship) but I'm curious~

How soon do you think is too soon to say it? Did you say it first? What would you consider the right time to say it is?
Old Posted 11-17-2018, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i, uh. don't really have much of an idea on relationships, considering my last one ended. kinda badly. been unwilling to get into that sort of thing since.

i'd say to tell them when you feel is a good time to say it.

still, i wish you luck!
Old Posted 11-18-2018, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
CL4P-TP
Default   #3  
Yeah my previous experiences haven't been the best, that's why I'm not really in a huge rush to try and label things or push it in a certain direction. Though at the same time I kind of follow the mantra of if you think something nice about someone you should tell them so eh.

Thank you! I probably won't have the balls to do it anytime soon though haha!
Old Posted 11-18-2018, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote