Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #209  
hmmm -- i wanna make wilson (don't starve) on here shsdjdsdjhdsk

the clothing options will be easy as hell tbh.
Old Posted 12-21-2018, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Want to go to sleep, but I ate too much and now I kinda have the vurps.
XP
Kill me now.
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #211  
Managed to get another Overgrowth Anka Egg -- got another Squidly.

Hm. Shenanigans, perhaps.
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
*screams incoherently into the void because sometimes I just need to scream*
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #213  
*screams as well, then plops down on the floor face flat*

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy joins the choir of screaming. No one's quite sure what, if anything, he is screaming about though.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #215  
Really pissed at my landlords right now. They "upgraded" the laundry room. By getting rid of the coin-op machines and replacing them with machines that we can literally only use by downloading an app. And the app has some pretty bad reviews. That basically state that the app will lock you out of your account after you load money into it and the customer support basically saying "sorry, we can't help".
So yeaahhh....bathtub laundry it is then!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
That's a candidate for daily awful. Not every tiny shit has to be "upgraded" to apps anyway. What's up with people these days, I wonder?
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #217  
I initially thought that they still were able to take quarters, but the actual coin boxes were removed, so literally, app only usage. And there was no email or anything to warn us. It's just frustrating because I had loaded the machine before realizing I couldn't use it.

Plus side? My annual Christmas kidnapping suddenly has a positive side because I can use my dad's washer and dryer for free. So I packed up a big bag of laundry to take with this year. (Only like 5 bags more to figure out how to deal with later...) XD
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
as usual, mom is complaining about her christmas present u.u
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #219  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Really pissed at my landlords right now. They "upgraded" the laundry room. By getting rid of the coin-op machines and replacing them with machines that we can literally only use by downloading an app. And the app has some pretty bad reviews. That basically state that the app will lock you out of your account after you load money into it and the customer support basically saying "sorry, we can't help".
So yeaahhh....bathtub laundry it is then!
We had a similar problem at my old apartment complex. It didn't require a phone app, it required paying on a website and then punching in a code.

I UNDERSTAND what the intent is. People just don't carry cash anymore, and they want to be able to pay straight from their account. And processing credit cards is surprisingly expensive; for something like a laundromat there has to be a LOT of traffic to make it profitable, and something in an apartment complex isn't likely to do it. That leaves them with using an app so that all of the transactions can go through some central agency that can get the economy of scale.

What I ended up doing is buying a mini-washer and mini-dryer that I could keep in my apartment. It was like $50 each. I'd run a hose from my sink to the washer and then route its drain into the toilet, and then it would just wheel out of the way when I wasn't using it. No more laundromats! It eventually paid for itself.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
it is odd that i am infinitely more comfortable talking as CRT, even with the additional formatting stuff, than as myself.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #221  
Pretending to be a human is hard.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 05:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Never do I drink champagne, wine, and two cups of coffee all in one day. xux *flops* Merry Xmas indeed......

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 07:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #223  
Caffeine and alcohol do not mix well.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Got $125 in Amazon gift cards. Only I don't really shop on amazon anymore and what with trying to declutter, I don't really need anything that I would normally get (like clothes or yarn). So I can either blow it all on nail polish and sisal rope to replace the falling off stuff on the cat tower or risk buying one chair for my living room which may or may not even be comfortable.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote